Masti Nights is back
It's good to hear there's a new addition to Masti Nights girls. Smile Who else was on last week with Tara?
Sitara and Aneesha were on last week with Tara. This Thursday it's going to be Sitara, Shanti and Ayesha.
(04-07-2012, 11:49 PM)polowdon11 Wrote: This Thursday it's going to be Sitara, Shanti and Ayesha.

Yes that was the lineup, but as I commented earlier Ayesha is a day girl who is not suited to the night shows. I can only assume that a shortage of girls willing to do Nasti Nights is still a problem.
Tara, Isla and Aneesha featured this week, but the big news is that Masti Nights is to be shown on Saturday.
(14-07-2012, 12:29 AM)Vimalot Wrote: Masti Nights is to be shown on Saturday.

Yes that was a surprise. Shanti, Aneesha, Sitara and Jazz appeared on Saturday night. I'm sure that's the first time that 4 girls have been on Masti Nights.
Shanti, Aneesha and Ayesha featured on Masti last night. The first two are pretty good Masti Nights performers, but Ayesha doesn't seem comfortable doing these night shows.
Masti Nights had a newcomer this week, with Nicolle Knight making her debut. Heart
I think they were a bit short this week, so that's why Nicolle Knight got called up. Sitara and Aneesha were the other girls on, but even Aneesha was a late call up as 2 of the original girls billed didn't make it.
I saw some of Masti Nights last Thursday, but it looks like they only had 2 girls on, Shanti and Isla. Can anyone confirm?
I didn't see Masti Nights last week, but yes it was apparently just the 2 girls.