•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next 
Fantasy Village Show Diary
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE on Wednesday 11 December at 21:30 GMT

Hot Office Tease Plus NUDE After Party Show

Boss you're looking very stressed and it looks like you need to unwind. As your personal secretary part of my job is to help unleash any tension you've built up with those long, stressful work hours and I have the perfect way to do that. I'll make sure I have your attention by wearing a tight white shirt, a skintight black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings, a black blazer and hot lingerie. I'll let my hair down and start to tease you. Do you think seeing me in nothing but cute panties and stockings would help you to relax? I do Wink

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits for the whole show!
Fantasy Village presents SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA on Thursday 12 December at 21:30 GMT

Secretary Stocking Tease + SPECIAL AFTER PARTY

There's something about a reserved professional environment that brings out my wildest fantasies and lately I have found my mind wandering at work. I often daydream about dragging some of my co-workers into a private office, locking the door and driving them wild, all without the boss next door knowing. I'll make them watch, captivated as I run my hands over my silk blouse and tight pencil skirt. I'll bend over the desk and lift the hem of my skirt to show them the tops of my seamed fully-fashioned stockings and naughty panties. They won't believe their eyes as I remove my specs and slowly start to strip out of my prim officewear. Who said office jobs were boring? Wink

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE on Friday 13 December at 22:00 GMT

Strip Tune - College Girl Special!

My last Strip Tune Show went down so well, I've been asked if I can do it again with a college girl theme? Of course I can! I'll be dressed as a naughty college girl, with stockings, a short skirt, naughty underwear, and of course, I'll be wearing my school tie!
So as before, I'll play a tune, and if you guess it correctly, I'll strip off an item of clothing. Last time I was almost naked by the end of the show, so let`s see if you're as good this time!

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!
Fantasy Village presents KELLY McGREGOR on Saturday 14 December at 22:00 GMT

Come To Bed + NUDE After Party Show

It's Saturday night and most people are out partying, but personally I prefer a sexy night in, we can have a party all of our own Wink I'll be dressed to seduce in the sexiest nightwear - white silk baby doll, white thong and white stockings and suspender belt. The only thing better than seeing me in such a sexy outfit, is seeing me strip out of it Wink Come and see me tonight and I guarantee you a very sexy Saturday....

Fantasy Village presents SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA on Monday 16 December at 22:00 GMT

Secretary Stocking Tease

There's something about a reserved professional environment that brings out my wildest fantasies and lately I have found my mind wandering at work. I often daydream about dragging some of my co-workers into a private office, locking the door and driving them wild, all without the boss next door knowing. I'll make them watch, captivated as I run my hands over my silk blouse and tight pencil skirt. I'll bend over the desk and lift the hem of my skirt to show them the tops of my seamed fully-fashioned stockings and naughty panties. They won't believe their eyes as I remove my specs and slowly start to strip out of my prim officewear. Who said office jobs were boring? Wink

http://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
Fantasy Village presents JOJO SHAW on Tuesday 17 December at 22:00 GMT

Sexy Santa's Helper + NUDE afterparty show

OK, it’s not Christmas without a sexy naughty show, now is it? So let me entertain you, the only way I know how, with a naughty sexy striptease.
I’ll start in my Santa’s helpers outfit, as you’d expect, but then that’s where the Santa stops and the Sexy begins. I’ll start to slowly strip for you. I love striptease, I love taking my clothes off, knowing that you’re watching me, slowly and sexy, teasing you all the way. As I slowly take off each piece of clothing, one by one, I`ll reveal more and more.
Just wait till you see my sexy naughty red baby doll, this is one Christmas treat you’ll be glad was unwrapped early!

And if that isn’t enough for you, that come to my aftershow, and watch me go all the way. My favourite part of the striptease, the fully nude part!
I love it when I finally get totally naked, and can dance around for you without any clothing at all.
Happy Christmas? Oh quite definitely!
Fantasy Village presents AALIYAH JOHNSON on Wednesday 18 December at 22:00 GMT

Naughty Santa

Have I got a Christmas treat for you Smile
I’ll start my treat wearing my little Santa dress, together with my favourite high heels and I’ll show you some sexy poses, and maybe flash my sheer stockings a bit.
Now have you been a good boy? Oh good, because now I can treat you some more.
Would you like to see me slowly strip tease my sexy dress, to reveal my naughty lingerie? Would you like me to slowly remove my lace bra for you.
Well since you’ve been a good boy all year, let me reward you as I strip off, and give you a Christmas treat to enjoy.

Fantasy Village presents TAMMY M on Thursday 19 December at 21:00 GMT

Santa in Stockings

I can't wait to show you what I will be wearing for you tonight. A sexy red Santa baby doll is a perfect choice, complete with little panties and sexy sheer stockings!
What more could you ask for at this time of the year? Oh yes, of course, a naughty striptease!
Well your luck is in...that’s exactly what I’m going to give you as my sexy naughty Christmas present.
see you tonight for a naughty fun time Smile xxx

Fantasy Village presents JO-LOUISE on Friday 20 December at 21:15 GMT

Decisions, decisions

Hey there, I need your help. I`ve been invited to a posh Christmas party and I want to look my best. I'll wear my gold sparkly party dress but I need to decide which panties I’ll wear underneath, just in case…
I’ve got so many panties, lace panties, silky panties, all different colours, how on Earth will I ever decide?
Can you help me choose? If I try a few pairs on, can you tell me which pair looks the best. I’m sure you wont mind watching me trying on panties, will you Smile

* This is topless show only

Fantasy Village presents JESSICA B on Saturday 21 December at 11:00 GMT

Morning Glory – Voyeur special

Oops, did I leave my cam on last night and forget?

It's Saturday morning, as I wake up, feeling fresh and a little frisky. I’m wearing my favourite pyjamas of course. I was on webcam last night and I felt so tired I just went to bed, and forgot all about it. I’ll get out of bed, and slowly remove my pyjamas, there’s no rush, its my lazy day off, take it easy. So after taking of the pyjama’s, I’ll apply some body cream to my body, slowly and carefully, and then I’ll get ready to head down to the gym, so on with the gym kit.
Wait, is that my webcam still on, OMG, its still on, who’s been watching? Is that you?

•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next