TV Girls Babe Shows Forum
Fantasy Village Show Diary - Printable Version

+- TV Girls Babe Shows Forum (https://www.adultchannels.uk)
+-- Forum: Arrr yer webshows (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=196)
+--- Forum: Glamour Stars Live (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Fantasy Village Show Diary (/showthread.php?tid=726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 06-02-2013

SOPHIA LEE on Wednesday 6 February at 21:00 GMT

Group Show! Naughty Nurse!

I'm on the late shift tonight and determined to give everyone a much needed lift! I'm wearing my nurses uniform, of course, and some sexy surprises for you underneath. I'll do all I can to raise your temperature and get your pulse racing! As well as the 30 minute Group Show I am available for very sexy private fantasies all night from 19.30 until 23.30 GMT. Why not book me for a very discrete and naughty 1-2-1 consultation as well Smile xxx

NOTE: Group Shows are 1 credit per minute.

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 07-02-2013

JODIE GASSON on Sunday 10 February at 22:00 GMT

Group Show! Very Private PA!

Tonight I am your fantasy PA - live! I'll be dressed as a smart office secretary, like the girls you can't take your eyes off when they walk across the office to the photocopier! I'll be wearing a long skirt, smart jacket, blouse, sexy seamed stockings, a lace body underneath, with saucy silk/lace lingerie. When I come into your office and close the door, you are the boss and can tell me what you want me to do! For one whole hour we will not be disturbed xxx

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 11-02-2013

NIKKI LEE on Tuesday 12 February at 21:00 GMT

Baywatch Babe!

Tonight I'm in the mood to slip on my hot and sexy red swimsuit,but its not just any old swimsuit! It's a Baywatch swimsuit! Complete with jacket and float! So who needs saving then? Dive into my sexy live striptease tonight xxx

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 13-02-2013

BOW BETTS on Thursday 14 February at 21:00 GMT

Special Valentine Show

Bow will take you over the moon with her black leotard sheer outfit with red lingerie and black strappy heels.
You shouldn't miss it!

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 13-02-2013

NONA on Friday 15 February at 21:00 GMT

Group Gym Show!

Come and join heavenly glamour star Nona from 22.00 GMT - 23.00 GMT. That's one whole hour long!
This special group show will be a gym theme.

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 16-02-2013

SOPHIA LEE on Saturday 16 February at 20:00 GMT

Naughty nurse - Group show!

I'm on the late shift tonight and determined to give everyone a much needed lift! I'm wearing my nurses uniform, of course, and some sexy surprises for you underneath. I'll do all I can to raise your temperature and get your pulse racing! As well as the 30 minute Group Show I am available for very sexy private fantasies all night from 19.30 until 23.30 GMT. Why not book me for a very discrete and naughty 1-2-1 consultation as well Smile xxx

No ticket needed to enter this show!

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 20-02-2013

SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA on Wednesday 20 February at 21:00 GMT

Come to see me in Voyeur show!

I'll be in my sexy soft lingerie that will make you crazy and because I know you love stockings and suspenders I'll wear them too to tease and tempt you.
I hope my show will bring you nice dreams about me. xxx

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 23-02-2013

TAMMY M on Saturday 23 February at 21:00 GMT

Naughty student goes back to school!

After a holiday break I have decided to go back to school and became a really naughty student. I'll pull down my white shirt to reveal my cleavage and show you my perfect boobs in the bra. After that I'll continue by lifting my black mini skirt so you can see my panties. As I start to striptease I will tease you by fondling my young body....
and if you still want more, I may get really naughty and show you a lot more! x

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 23-02-2013

CHLOE-LOUISE BODIMEADE on Sunday 24 February at 21:00 GMT

Glamorous Office Girl!

I want to be your glamourous office girl tonight! I'll show you that what I am hiding under my blouse to tease you. I am sure you'll love to see my black pattern lingerie! Then I'll sneak with my hand down under the black skirt and reveal my suspender belt and stockings. No one else in the office gets to see that!
And if you are a very good boy, I'll start to remove my clothes too! See you in the stock room x

RE: Fantasy Village Show Diary - The Captain - 26-02-2013

LAUREN WOOD on Tuesday 26 February at 22:00 GMT

Lauren's Little Black Dress

I decided to treat you to something special to tease your imagination. I will wear a pair of hold up stockings that cover my perfect legs, from my tiny toes to my tight sexy bottom.

I'll wear a black silk night dress that will hug my hot body when I move. As I start to do a sexy striptease, you can imagine stroking and playing with my young pert body. Mmmm... see you there x