•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
BabestationX Discussion
I thought the free night was good for something free, although the shows since then have been very variable. I think Beth fans have been the happiest in the last few weeks. It's a pity there aren't more Babestation girls willing to appear on the channel as that would give it such a boost.
There seems to be something different going on. Last night on the live shows with Naomi and Beth they were working to storylines, meaning that each of the 3 shows they did had some kind of theme to it, rather than just the simple and straightforward action they usually go for.
They did that once before at least. They should do it more often as it's better (I think) than the usual gonzo live shows they do.
I watched the show last night and it was ridiculous. Lori and Preeti making no effort at all and yet they pass this off as adult entertainment. I like both these girls but the live show they put on last night could have easily been shown on one of the main Babestation channels. Angry
I don't think they know what they're doing with this channel at the moment. It's in a slump and it's pretty directionless.
The channel has got really stale. There haven't been many new recorded shows recently, so it's mainly repeats. Plus with some honourable exceptions the live shows haven't been up to much either. I wish I could say something positive but right now I can't think of anything. Confused
I think the channel's been better recently. Last night was a good start to the New Year with Amelia Brookes and Victoria Summers on the live show. Amelia's been a good find.
The channel's coming to an end I think. It was drastically tamed down last weekend and I don't think this experiment is going to work.
The channel's been better again recently. It goes through phases, including some dodgy experimentation earlier this year, but it's had some very good moments in the last few weeks.
I can't believe this channel now costs £8 for the night. For a fiver it was just about worth it, but £8 is surely over the top?

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next