• 1(current)
  • Next 
BabestationX Discussion
I see that Babestation Xtreme has been replaced by Babestation X and I wondered how the new channel was different? I gather it's still encrypted so has very much changed other than the title?
(16-09-2012, 11:29 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: I see that Babestation Xtreme has been replaced by Babestation X

It hasn't been replaced yet, so you're jumping the gun a little. Babestation X will start in about a week or two.
The exact date for BabestationX is now known. It starts broadcasting tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th.
It's apparently a reworked format with more Babestation girls than previously. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. It's not so much a new channel though, but more a rebranding of Babestation Xtreme.
one of my big favourites kiran khan was on last night, a nice surprise and a welcome addition too. Heart
Well BabestationX is 2 months old now, so it's had a good run since it started but seems very variable, like it's never settled down. It must be difficult to keep it going since the channel mostly features Babestation girls, meaning that the number of girls available is bound to be limited. But it's still a step forward from the old channel.
The channel is up and down and I never know what to expect. Some good shows and some bad shows. Sometimes I wonder if the producers know what to expect. On the whole I like the channel, despite the poor nights, and I think it's generally impoving, but as Black Dog said it's limited by what girls are available and I know that some Babestation girls won't appear on the channel or they will appear but won't go fully naked.
Over the 2 months it's been broadcasting the channel has improved as far as I'm concerned. Yes it has some weak nights but it has a lot of strong nights too. Plus it's a lot better than Babestation Xtreme was.
As part of the celebrations of Babestation's 10th anniversary the BabestationX channel is free tonight. You can get a free PIN to watch the channel on freeview (although you'll need an adult verified phone to do it) or alternatively for online streaming you can enter your mobile number and receive a free PIN by text message.
I didn't think the free show was one of the better ones. Dionne was good but overall it was an average night. I've seen several better shows than that on BabestationX. I can't complain about a free show though!

• 1(current)
  • Next