Masti Nights
Jazz and Sitara were on Thursday night. This is what they are calling the Mini Masti show or Masti Nights Mini, which only broadcasts until midnight. 2 girls are enough I think if they are only on from 9:00 to 12:00.
Masti Nights on Monday as usual last night. I saw the regulars of Sitara and Shantii. I assume it was just those 2.
Yes just Sitara and Shantii on Monday. I saw Kiran Khan was on the Mini Masti show on Thursday this week.
This thread's getting behind with the news. I see that Masti Nights wasn't shown on Thursday this week, but was on Friday instead, with the usual duo of Sitara and Shantii and a new girl by the name of Aneesha. Was it also shown on Monday this week though or was there no Monday and it's been moved to Friday instead?
Yes Masti Nights was shown on Monday AND Friday this week. The Monday show (the 16th) featured Sitara and Shantii, just like the previous Monday. On Friday as you say they were joined by the new girl Aneesha.
There's been a new girl on Masti Nights tonight by the name of Isla. 2 other girls on tonight are Sitara & Ria.
(14-01-2012, 08:49 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: I saw Kiran Khan was on the Mini Masti show on Thursday this week.

Really? Great to see Kiran back on TV. At least it would have been if I'd seen her! I'm surprised she hasn't been on again though, as she ought to be a real winner for Masti Nights. I hope it wasn't just a one off.
Kiran's appearance wasn't a one-off, she was on the opening night of Masti Nights after all, and has said she's going to be back before long. Her last appearance was only 2 weeks ago on the Mini Masti of 12 Jan when she appeared with Yasmin, so that's not so long ago. If you're patient you'll no doubt see her again soon.
Since the Mini Masti has been mentioned it may be worth pointing out that the first ever Mini Masti never got a mention in this thread. I just point this out with the aim of keeping this thread comprehensive!
No you must be confused, because the first Mini Masti show was on Thurs 15 Dec which did get mentioned in this thread. That was definitely the first Mini Masti, as there had never been a Masti show on Thursday before that. By the way, for those who didn't see it, last night was the latest Mini Masti with Aneesha and Sitara.