•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Some babes are missing!
(03-02-2012, 04:06 PM)admin Wrote: In reply to the last 2 posts, sections have now been added to the forum for Karina Currie (xxXpanded TV) and Frankie (Babestation Daytime). Smile

Thanks Admiral, could we also have a section for Jessika Jinx on BSDaytime, pleeeeeeeease? Smile
Gorgeous Radiant Amazing Compelling Immaculate Exotic
(12-02-2012, 08:07 PM)Jam Da Man Wrote: Thanks Admiral, could we also have a section for Jessika Jinx on BSDaytime, pleeeeeeeease? Smile

OK done. Smile
the sexy kiran khan should have a section (now of xxxpanded tv), don't you think so?
If Kiran Khan gets a section, how about some of the babestation Apprentice girls, such as Lacey Lorenzo?
Jodie Gasson could do with a section.
(11-04-2012, 10:16 PM)dani fan Wrote: If Kiran Khan gets a section, how about some of the babestation Apprentice girls, such as Lacey Lorenzo?

....and Nicolle Knight!

It's the first time I've been here for a long time, so I apologise for butting in but Nicolle is a Babestation regular now. Cool
Lexi Lowe is another.
In reply to the last few posts, sections have now been added to the forum for Kiran Khan, Nicolle Knight and Jodie Gasson. Smile Lexi Lowe however already has a section, although an empty one at the time of writing.
Letesha Collins should be listed I think.
Sections have now been added for Lacey Lorenzo and Letesha Collins, both of Babestation. Smile

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next