BSX Live Shows
The start time seems to have been put back to the original 11:30 which makes a lot of sense to me.
The last few weeks they are keeping the girls under tighter control than before, but so long as they put on the right girls I think the shows are still looking good. I think the bigger shame is that the lives shows have been reduced to just 2 nights a week. That is a definite step backwards.
I've just heard that the channel has been shut down. Thursday was the last night. Goodye BabestationX. Exclamation
It's not goodbye. BabestationX has been shut down on freeview, but it's going to continue online.
Live shows are back (online only) with Preeti on Friday 26th and Dionne Mendez on Saturday 27th.

BabestationX webshows
Yes Preeti's on live tonight and she's just reached the end of the first section. I didn't see the beginning, so I'm not sure what time the live action started, but I assume it must have been 11:00.
Lacey and Brook are going to be the girls for the second weekend of web only shows. I think both will probably be relieved at not having to be as careful about what they do as they were on freeview. Cool
It's good that the live shows are continuing. It would have been a shame to lose them along with the freeview channel. I see that this forum has a new section for BabestationX under the webshows category, so no doubt we can carry on discussing the live shows there. Hopefully there will still be plenty of us watching. Smile
Now that BabestationX is back on Freeview the section for BabestationX under the webshows category has been removed from the forum and the posts there have been transferred into this section.