Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
I couldn't be bothered to read this one. Rolleyes

Quote:Federal Ministry of Finance,
Department of Foreign Dept
Office of the Director General

ATTENTION: APPROVAL OF PAYMENT FOR THE 1ST QUARTER
I like to congratulate you on the success of the approval on the release of your fund. I like to say thank you for your impeccable quality of understanding and your parallel strides and commitment. After a thorough meeting with all heads of departments with the African Union (A.U), representatives from the United Nations to west africa has set up a task force committe to monitor and pay all foreign debts such as, contract payment, petroleum supplies, Inheritance properties, lottery winning funds generated from the Africa regions and other relevant debts owed to any individuals or group of persons or company. I like to officially notify you about your inclusion into the payment list which was official listed in the recent post by the Debt Management office in their official website. Your name and email contact was found in the central computer among the list of unpaid beneficiaries that have not received their payment so far. This is the fi rst quater of payment. The total sum of $8.2 Million United State Dollars has been officially granted to all beneficiaries as full contract inheritance payment.

The Federal Government has concluded and scheduled a time frame to settle all debts. As the head of remittance department, it is my Paramount duty to enlighten you more on this for better understanding how to get your money released to you. I like you to understand that due to the limited amount available for payment we have choosen a double payment method. You inheritance will be remitted to you twice (the 1st & 2nd quater). In this 1st quarter, only 60% of the total money will be remitted to you and you will receive the remaining in the next 2nd quarter. A suitable means of payment has been fixed to enable an easy payment to all beneficiaries. The following means has been carefully reviewed to suit every individuals depend on which means you prefer to receive your money. Below are the various means of payment carefully study it and make a wise choice.

1. ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD: An ATM master card will be issued to you through an Apex Bank. An Electronic account will opened for you, and ATM card to the account will be prepared in you name . The ATM card will contain 60% of the total sum approved to you. The ATM Card will delivered to you for your convenience and usuage. This means is regarded as one of the simplest means and will require your full details such as name, address, phone number and occupation. The details provided will be used for the delivery the card to you.
2. E-BANKING/ONLINE TRANSFER: This is also a good means of remitting huge money like yours. Your money will be remitted into a private owned account provided by the beneficiary through an online banking method. An online banking will be set up by the bank where the beneficiary can log into his/her account through the computer and transfer his money. This means of payment has helped alot in daily transfers into private or cooperate account and is regarded as the safest means. After all the necessary conclusion of the bank procedure, a transfer form will be issued to you.
3. GOVERNMENT SUNDRY/SUSPENSE ACCOUNT: This is a modern menas of remitting huge funds like yours from the Federal Government Reserved account with the switzs bank. The full authorization of the minister of finance and the accountant general of the federation as the principal signatory to the account is all required. The means is used to remit contract funds to companies and other mobilization fees.
4. INTERNATION BANK DRAFT: This means is also good but requires lots of compilations and government verification and court attornmentship. 60% of the funds will be issued to through the bank draft from the Central Bank international draft remittance agencies. I want you to understand these and carefully make a choice without delay because of the time constrain, you are to provide the following information needed for immediate confirmation and verification.
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Contact phone Number
4. Occupation
5. Any valid forms of identification
Upon the provision of the requested information, the release of the fund is guaranteed and insured. A file will be opened for you by the Legal Department certifying that the informations provided is truly yours and also a verification number will be issued to you. You are to choose specifically from the approved means of payment as stated above. In other words, i put it to you that we are ready to remit your funds to you. Our website is available for you to check for further confirmation.

I awaits your immediate compliance as we hope to serve you better . Congratulations once more.
Yours sincerely
Chief Executive Officer
Federal Ministry Of Finance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by Obelisk - 27-09-2013, 02:48 AM