Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
These things go quiet at times and the suddenly start up again. Rolleyes

Quote:I am Mr. Peter Ndlovu, a Zimbabwe and the son of Chief Edward Ndlovu, a known farmer and the High Chief of Bulawayo Town in Zimbabwe. I write on behalf of the Ndlovu's family, to inquire if you are avaliable and have the facility to assist us undertake some capital investment in your country.

It will be necessary to inform you that the funds of US$15M intended for capitalization of the investments are presently in the custody of a Private Security Company here in Johannesburg-South Africa, which we require to transfer our of South Africa immediately for the said investment purpose.

You may have heard of the present crisis in Zimbabwe orchestrated by the umprecedent "Land Use Act" fo the government has arbitrarily reclaimed and acquire all farmlands owned by the white farmers in the country. This has caused a historical displacement of the white folks who are known to be the country's main farmers. The ensuing struggle and strive have brought about the killing and improsonment of thousands of these white farm owners by the ruthless government forces designated to enforce this new order.

My father, in his goodwill and capacity as the High Chief of Bulawayo Town, joined the international community in condenming and speaking out against this uncivilised and bizarre policy of Robert Mugabe's government. As a result of my father's farm and upright position on this matter, a group of assailants suspected to be government sympathizers attached and killed my father in cold blood in March last year. Seeing that the entire Ndlovus's family was in serious threat fo extiction, we immediately fled from Zimbabwe to South Africa, where we have sojourned ever since.

Prior however,to my father's untimely death, he had, sensing the rising hostilities of the goverment of Robert Mugabe, sold all his farmlands including those of this white farmers associated who had transferred ownership of their farmlands to my father's name to forestall the government acquring them. Unfortunately, these white farmers associates of my father have also been assassinated in the crisis.

My father secretly sent the proceeds of US$15M from sales of the farmlands to South Africa, a neighbouring country and he deposited this fund in a metal box with a Private Security Company in South Africa. The content of the metal box was declared as "family valuables" to the Security Company. The ownership of this "depository" is now transferred to me by title, following my father's death.

Having seen information in my father's private study, we now contact you for immediate assistance in lifting the funds out of South Africa for the said investment. It will interest you to note that we have all this while articulated the needful arrangements through which the transfer will be effected. We will be willing to come to terms with you regarding your rewards for helping us actualize this matter which we are to offer you 20% of the total money, 5% will be for the expense we may incur during this transaction meanwhile the 75% will be for Ndlovu's family.

It is equally important to state here that considering the nature of this matter, we will require you tokeep it secret and confidential. Kindly contact me by using the above details upon receipt of this letter for execution details and other necessary discussion. In anticipation of your trusted and genuine assistance I remain.

Yours sincerely,
MR PETER NDLOVU

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by Obelisk - 14-07-2013, 04:45 PM