Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
Attention Honorable Beneficiary

Re: Fund Release Instruction US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar)

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the
International Monetary Fund and Central Bank of England, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank to direct the Reliance Bank London, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due inheritance and contract payment valued at US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) in your favor.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive
Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09), Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 2236, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate FCMB Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your fund into your Designated Bank account within the next 72hrs. All necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds
External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF) and Central Bank of England , we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this final quarter of year 2012. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact the Reliance Bank Reginal Head office London to finalize the transfer into your Bank account.

We wish to inform you to also re-confirm the following information before the Reliance Bank London will start the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Please send me the below Information which I will submit to the Transfer Department urgently to complete this transfer.

1) Full Name:

2) Full Address:

3) Your contact telephone

4) Occupation

5) Your Age

6) Country of Origin

I will expedite actions with the Bank to commence your fund transfer as soon as you confirm and send me the requested detail Information , I assure you the Inheritance /Contract fund will be released and transferred to your Bank account as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Maurice Williamson
Director of Debt Reconciliation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by pressganged pete - 19-06-2013, 04:31 PM