Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
They really haven't stopped have they! Rolleyes

Quote:From the Desk of: Hon Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia (SAN)
Minister for Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Abuja Nigeria

I am Hon. Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia (SAN), Minister for Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract/inheritance payments.I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels, in line to foreign contracts/inheritance settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.Your name was among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds.

I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and nu-tampered unless you reconfirm it with immediate effect. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received few days back from the Senate Committee on Contract/inheritance Payments on Foreign Debts to submit the list of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to release part payment of USD$9.1MILLION (Nine Million One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only) into your nominated bank account you will provide, following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS
(1) Immediately the sum of USD$9.1MILLION is release to you accordingly, you will pay USD$1M (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) into an account I will provide to you
after you have confirmed the transfer of the approved part payment into your nominated bank account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm-able in 3 working days.

(2) This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by my personal private email/telephone only, for security purposes, due to my position here as a minster.

(3) There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents and representative.

(4) You will be ready to pay official government mandatory fees: NOTARIZATION FEE AMOUNT IS USD$560, ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES USD$490, HANDLING CHARGES usd$375, TOTAL AMOUNT:$1,425 (One thousand four hundred and twenty five United state dollars only).

Mind you that due to the heavy problem deduction have caused to our banking system in the past, the Federal Government have stopped deducting money from any beneficiary approved fund. United Nation and World Bank Group also gave an instruction that in no occasion or circumstances should we practice deduction again. They also warned that if the banks are caught practicing deduction, The particular bank license will be ceased. Based on that, I feel that I should let you know about that on time, so you will not even make mention of that as regards to the Mandatory (USD$1,425), If you are OK with my conditions reply immediately let me advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay, as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the Seven days mandate given to me by the Senate committee, Immediately I hear from you, I will advice you on how to proceed further.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this part payment release into your bank account immediately.

I wait for your swift reply.
Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia, (SAN)
Foreign Affairs Minister

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by Obelisk - 22-10-2012, 10:08 PM