•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
These things are getting worse. Rolleyes

Quote:Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.
Robert Mueller, III
FB I Director
From the Desk Of:
Michael Okolie
Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
Central Bank Of Nigeria,(CBN)

Honestly after a serious thought, I have decided to personally reach you directly because I do not have anything against you, but your so called representatives working with you to realize the remittance of your payment. However, have you ever wondered why you have been going this vicious circle over the past years with respect to having your fund paid to you without any success? It is possible that you were informed that your payment was brought to me for finalization, neither were you informed that I am the person frustrating every move to get your fund remitted to your local bank account in your country, I can assure you that this yetanother deceit on the part of your representative(s).Well, like I said earlier to you, I have nothing against you or your payment but I’m only trying to protect my interest also. I do not want to mention names here, but am certain you are aware of whom I am referring to having not received your fund.

I am the Director, International Wire Transfer/Telex Department,Central Bank of Nigeria, the apex bank in Nigeria. Some time in the past a representative of yours approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the Government Ministries here and requested that I assist him conclude a money transfer deal having you as the beneficiary and we all agreed.According to him, he wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of US Dollars by presenting your name as“Beneficiary” whose fund has not been paid.

Although we agreed that once I did that, he would give me 20% of the total fund and he will equally give me your contact information before I release the fund to your account. When he saw that I have programmed your fund for onward transfer and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid as instead of him letting me have your contact information to enable me regulate the transfer of funds and confirm when it arrive in your account to enable me send to you my private account details for my share of the 20% as was agreed previously, what he does was to start avoiding me and which thereafter,resorted to threats,because of that,I immediately deleted your payment initializing code (PIC) from the list of those to be paid, and this made it very IMPOSSIBLE for the transfer to be completed to your account.

However, he your local representative became very angry when he came to discovered i was smarter than his plots could not work out as he wrongly wished. What he did was to start looking for other means of trying to bribe other junior officers to see how they could assist him secure approval to enable them transfer the money to you but all their efforts was to NO avail. Is it not so funny my good friend, that you as a beneficiary is being asked to pay several statutory fees over and over without your fund being transfered to you as well expected. Well, your fund is right here with us and am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions of completing the transfer of funds to your account because of the breach of the gentleman agreement between me and your representative. If you doubt what I have just told you now, then go ahead and pay any amount he may oblige you pay and thereafter, he will subject you into another form of tax payment and it goes on and on WITHOUT SUCCESS. I
did not reveal the payment initi untrusted representative.

AND AGAIN BEAR IN MIND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT IN ANY OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER FOR NOW and YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM ANY OFFSHORE CENTERS FOR NOW AS FOLLOWS LONDON, SPAIN, HOLLAND, DUBAI, not even the United States of America or anywhere outside Nigeria BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. Now if you want us (you & I) to work together for me to conclude the remittance to your account, these are my conditions.

(I). You must keep my information to you in this correspondence highly secret because I don't want to get involve with he,your local representative again in my life and I will have 10% of the money if successfully transfere to your local bank account because it is only two of us in connection to logical remittance of the fund to you.

(ii). You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share will be safe until when I will redirect you to lodged my part of the fund into an account that i will forward to you.

(iii) As you have seen, it will be useless and mere waste of money if you continue with your local representative and i can assure you that with trust and confidence we will conclude the transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality if you wish to adhere to my directives and instructions. If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize all the arrangement and conclude the remittance of the fund to you immediately without any other delay attached.

I will give you more important details once I hear from you based on if you promise to keep away from your local representative and handle this matter with utmost confidentiality because I want to transfer the money without the knowledge of any other officer of the bank or even without the knowledge of your local representative .

May the peace of our Jesus Christ be upon you.

Faithfully Yours In Him.
Michael Okolie
Central Bank of Nigeria
Another one from the FBI: Rolleyes

Quote:Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Sunday
Office Hours Monday to Sunday: 9:00 Am - 5:00 Pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary
general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is
obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of
$850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the
fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have
taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which
has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt
of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and
Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the
current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to
boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other
individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their
Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you
like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is
by Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will
use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the
Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which
is 2016. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to
your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to
enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three
working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred
option and would be mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract
with UPS which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay
$205 instead of $420 saving you $215 So if you pay before the three weeks
2011 you save $215 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money
above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop
communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any.
Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $205.00 nothing more!
Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully
delivered to you within the next 48hrs after the receipt of payment has been
confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of
Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom
paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $205.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for
shipping your ATM card is $420 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued
the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for
international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping
which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $205 nothing more
and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $850,000.00 you are advised to
contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer John Will with the
informations as stated below:

1) Your full Name:
2) Home/Cell Phone:
3) Full Home address
4) Occupation:
5) Age:
6) Sex:

Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package
is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are
giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package
within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Mr David Lawrence
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming
to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in
contact with John Will of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to
deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get
from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence
investigation.
Dear Customer!!!
We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmable Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential Location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact Details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to Your package.
We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $1,500,000.00 USD, FedEx does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts are shippable. The package is registered with Us for mailing by your colleague from United Nations Organization, and Your colleague explained that he is from the U.S.A but he is currently In Africa for a three (3) months Surveying Project as he works with a Consultant firm in Nigeria, We are sending you this email because your Package is been registered on a Special Order. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your Colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify That the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF). This will help you Avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.
However, you will have to pay a sum of $196.00 USD to the FedEx Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the parcel Been registered by your colleague, FedEx Company as stated in our privacy Terms & condition page. Send your Postal address, telephone number and your name In full this is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone number.Please note that packages are not shipped nor delivered on Saturday,Sunday and on holidays. If your order has been placed on any of these days, Then it may be shipped the following business day.
Kindly complete the below form and send it to the FEDEX DELIVERY POST With the below informations.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
SEX:
CITY:
STATE:
OCUPATION:
FEDEX DELIVERY POST
You are advise to make the payment of the $196 to the information below through western union money transfer and after making the payment send me the MTCN along with the scan copy of the western union payment receipt via attachment,
Receiver's Name:MONDAY JOHN
Receiver's Address:NO 12 DEMOLA CRESCENT,APAPA LAGOS NIGERIA
Text Question:HELPER
Test Answer:GOD
Senders Name:
Senders Address:
MTCN(10 DIGITS NUMBER)
**ALL PACKAGES ARE SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
If you have any other questions or concerns,
Please feel free to contact us between
Sunday-Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm EST
Saturdays: 10:00am ? 5:00pm EST
Sundays: 10:00am - 4:00pm EST
Have a great day!
Federal Express Co-operation.
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved. 1995-2012.
Hello Dear,

I write to inform you that I can enforce the release of this your unsettled contract/inheritance claims but I know you will find it extremely difficult to believe me due to what you have already gone through in terms of disappointments, unfulfilled promises and wasted years on this transaction. I want to tell you that in this era of information technology, it is very simple to retrieve your funds and have it credited into your account just by using a simple computer that is connected to the Internet. All your struggles of the past were not really necessary but you had to go through them out of ignorance of what is really in vogue.

If you can have faith in me, I will contact you again with my full plans on how to retrieve these funds from the Nigerian treasury. I do not want to talk much here like the yahoo criminal. I am a guru in Information Technology (IT) and I prefer going straight to the point and get immediate result. Would you be interested in retrieving your contract inheritance funds without going through the rigors of endless government bureaucratic and make-believe bottlenecks?.I have designed an Open Financial Exchange (OFX),which is a Personal Financial Management (PFM)scalable platform capable of instrumentally siphoning your funds out of the database of the Central Bank of Nigeria without any traces and risks whatsoever.

This is purely e-commerce and the OFX server would simply be acting as a Bridge between the CBN telex room and your receiving banking co-ordinate. It would amaze you how easy your funds shall be retrieved, so get back to me if you want me to do this for you AT NO COST since I have built/designed the platform already. It is still OK if you don't need my help, but kindly let me know your position so that I do not waste my time waiting in vain. I shall give you details of how this deal would be done, but in your response kindly let me know what I stand to gain from you by helping you actualize this payment.

Reach me on my below info

Regards,

Mr. Jack Fredrick
Another one that goes on a bit. Rolleyes

Quote:From the Desk Of:
Mr Michael Okolie
Central Bank Of Nigeria,(CBN)

Honestly after a serious thought, I have decided to personally reach you directly because I do not have anything against you, but your so called representatives working with you to realize the remittance of your payment. However, have you ever wondered why you have been going this vicious circle over the past years with respect to having your fund paid to you without any success? It is possible that you were informed that your payment was brought to me for finalization, neither were you informed that I am the person frustrating every move to get your fund remitted to your local bank account in your country, I can assure you that this yetanother deceit on the part of your representative(s).Well, like I said earlier to you, I have nothing against you or your payment but I’m only trying to protect my interest also. I do not want to mention names here, but am certain you are aware of whom I am referring to having not received your fund.

I am the Director, International Wire Transfer/Telex Department,Central Bank of Nigeria, the apex bank in Nigeria. Some time in the past a representative of yours approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the Government Ministries here and requested that I assist him conclude a money transfer deal having you as the beneficiary and we all agreed.According to him, he wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of US Dollars by presenting your name as“Beneficiary” whose fund has not been paid.

Although we agreed that once I did that, he would give me 20% of the total fund and he will equally give me your contact information before I release the fund to your account. When he saw that I have programmed your fund for onward transfer and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid as instead of him letting me have your contact information to enable me regulate the transfer of funds and confirm when it arrive in your account to enable me send to you my private account details for my share of the 20% as was agreed previously, what he does was to start avoiding me and which thereafter,resorted to threats,because of that,I immediately deleted your payment initializing code (PIC) from the list of those to be paid, and this made it very IMPOSSIBLE for the transfer to be completed to your account.

However, he your local representative became very angry when he came to discovered i was smarter than his plots could not work out as he wrongly wished. What he did was to start looking for other means of trying to bribe other junior officers to see how they could assist him secure approval to enable them transfer the money to you but all their efforts was to NO avail. Is it not so funny my good friend, that you as a beneficiary is being asked to pay several statutory fees over and over without your fund being transfered to you as well expected. Well, your fund is right here with us and am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions of completing the transfer of funds to your account because of the breach of the gentleman agreement between me and your representative. If you doubt what I have just told you now, then go ahead and pay any amount he may oblige you pay and thereafter, he will subject you into another form of tax payment and it goes on and on WITHOUT SUCCESS. I
did not reveal the payment initi untrusted representative.

AND AGAIN BEAR IN MIND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT IN ANY OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER FOR NOW and YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM ANY OFFSHORE CENTERS FOR NOW AS FOLLOWS LONDON, SPAIN, HOLLAND, DUBAI, not even the United States of America or anywhere outside Nigeria BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. Now if you want us (you & I) to work together for me to conclude the remittance to your account, these are my conditions.

(I). You must keep my information to you in this correspondence highly secret because I don't want to get involve with he,your local representative again in my life and I will have 10% of the money if successfully transfere to your local bank account because it is only two of us in connection to logical remittance of the fund to you.

(ii). You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share will be safe until when I will redirect you to lodged my part of the fund into an account that i will forward to you.

(iii) As you have seen, it will be useless and mere waste of money if you continue with your local representative and i can assure you that with trust and confidence we will conclude the transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality if you wish to adhere to my directives and instructions. If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize all the arrangement and conclude the remittance of the fund to you immediately without any other delay attached.

I will give you more important details once I hear from you based on if you promise to keep away from your local representative and handle this matter with utmost confidentiality because I want to transfer the money without the knowledge of any other officer of the bank or even without the knowledge of your local representative .

May the peace of our Jesus Christ be upon you.

Faithfully Yours In Him.
Dr. Rev. John Okolie
Central Bank of Nigeria
FROM THE DESK OF ALHAJI LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2012
YOUR REF:.................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/2012.

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Lamido Sanusi the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Regards,

Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Good day,

I want you to patiently read this offer. I am Dr Alex Dome .The Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa. I am the linkman between the Organization for Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African country.
I also attend OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva. I also Attend The 148th Ordinary Meeting of the Conference of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries OPEC convened in Vienna, Austria, on 5 March 2008 Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I was able to make $15.Million. Fifteen MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS I want you to assist me to claim this money as i cannot claim it directly because I am still a civil servant, and the code of conduct bureau forbids me to acquire such amount of money.

It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance, if you will be interested, claim documents will been processed and sent to you. The documents with which the fund is deposited will be changed to reflect you as the new beneficiary so that you will be eligible to collect the fund on my behalf.
You shall be entitled to 30% of the total funds while the rest will be given to me on arrival in your country. I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11th2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a classified clearance paper from the relevant body which will exonerate the money from either drug, money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk free and doesn't have any negative implication. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund have been finalized. If you can conveniently assure me of your ability to keep this business very secret and confidential, you can write back to me giving me your telephone/fax numbers for easier communication.

Expecting your response.
Best regards,
Dr Alex Dome
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENCY
ON FOREIGN CONTRACTS AND FINANCIAL MATTERS
ASO-ROCK, ABUJA - NIGERIA

RE: CONFIDENTIAL MATTER

I KNOW YOU MUST BE SURPRISED AT THIS DEVELOPMENT BUT I CHOSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BECAUSE OF MY SINCERE WISH TO TREAT EVERY MAN, AS I WOULD EXPECT TO BE TREATED.

AFTER THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ON PAYMENT FILE AS DIRECTED BY THE PRESIDENCY, I DISCOVERED THAT IT WOULD TAKE A LONG PROCESS FOR YOUR FUND TO BE RELEASED DUE TO SOME IRREGULARITIES DETECTED IN YOUR FILE. DURING OUR INVESTIGATION, WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY IN TRYING TO REALIZE YOUR PAYMENT, WHICH DID NOT EVEN REFLECT IN YOUR FILE, BUT I HAVE AN OFFER, WHICH WILL AT LEAST HELP YOUR FINANCIAL STAND UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT. THIS OFFER IS AN AMOUNT FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LEFTOVER. IT IS A TOTAL SUM OF US$4,500,000.00 (FOUR MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY), WHICH WILL BE SHARED BETWEEN YOU AND I IN THE RATIO OF 50%-50%.

THIS AMOUNT IS NOT FROM YOUR CONTRACT SUM OR HAS ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR PAYMENT, RATHER IT IS A LEFT OVER FROM THE AMOUNT USED IN PAYING CONTRACTORS AND IT IS DIRECTLY UNDER MY CUSTODY. I AM OFFERING YOU THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THAT YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON TIME UNTIL ALL THE ANOMALIES ARE RECTIFIED.

THE ONLY THINGS NEEDED FOR THIS US$4.5 MILLION TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT UNDER 48 HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1) A NEW BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
2) THE NOTARIZATION OF THE ACCOUNT AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.
3) COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR COPY OF YOUR DRIVING LICENSE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT PAYMENT. THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO BUREAUCRACY OR MISFORTUNE. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE THIS DEAL WITH ME, YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY ON 234-7027952026 OR EMAIL: SAPFCFM@PRESIDENCY-NIG.COM FURNISHING ME WITH YOUR NEW ACCOUNT AND YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TEL/FAX NUMBERS. ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL TAKE US JUST 72 HOURS TO ACCOMPLISH.

I KNOW THAT YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN LOTS OF OFFICIALS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, PLS. DO NOT DISCUSS THIS TRANSACTION WITH ANYONE.

THANKS,
DR. MUSA AHMED
SAPFCFM
Another one from the FBI. Rolleyes

Quote:FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Subject: Sequel to the outcome of the amalgamated Bank meeting held today at the Sheraton Hotels Abuja

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sequel to the outcome of the amalgamated Bank meeting held today at the Sheraton Hotels Abuja with his Excellency Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan, the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria regarding to all foreign outstanding payment which originated from contract(s), Inheritance, Lotto/Promo and ATM Card together with those that had uncompleted international transactions that failed due to Government failed bureaucracy.

In view of the above, we, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (America), in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance (Nigeria) are happy to inform you that Part Payment of $1,000, 000.00, (One Million United States Dollars Only) has been approved and awarded in your favor by the Foreign Remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria as instructed by the presidency.

However, in line with the payment procedure, you are hereby advised by this Bureau to send the processing fee of $185 to the very office of the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria immediately you receive this message in the name of their accredited cashier officer as stated below to enable them proceed with the processing of the approval of your Payment Authorization Letter which will empower the Foreign Remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria to proceed with your payment as instructed without further delay.
On the other hand, you are advised to reconfirm the MTCN of the US$185 to us via e-mail as soon as possible, while we further transmit the information to the office of the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria for accountability and transparency.

However, be advised by this Bureau to reconfirm your Full Name, Contact Address and Mobile Telephone Number as soon as possible. Note: For your own good, stop every further communication with any offices or persons who may have been parading themselves before now to be what they are not, to enable the very Offices in charge proceed to serve you better.

This Bureau has been mandated to guide you to the completion of this payment.

Treat As Urgent
Robert S. Mueller, III

Note: This message is intended to be for the use only of the concerned recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the concerned recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the Federal Bureau of Investigation at the address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next