•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
Dear Good Friend.

I greet you in the name of the Lord.

I am Mrs.Rita Adams from Solomon Islands. I am married to Mr. Williams Adams who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died on the 15th August 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lastedfor only four days.
Ever before his death we were both born again Christians and have sown into many ministries. Since his death I decided not to remarry, but feeling quite lonely if not the Lord who has been my partner and comforter.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5 Million witha security company in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the security company in Cote D lvoire.Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Five months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church,organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church,organization or good person that willuse this funds to help the orphans, widows andother people that needfinancial assistance.

Using part of this money to provide facilities for God,s work, taking the gospel to greater height is my major reason of donating this funds out.The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth".

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and it had been their wish to see my husband dead in order that they might inherit his wealth since we have no son.

These people are therefore not worthy of this inheritance.This is why I am taking this decision. Meanwhile I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. It is only a sinner who's death is painful I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.

I also want you to always uplift me in prayer.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in truth and faith, "serving him with all you have, knowing that naked we come and naked we must go" Contact me on this email address and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church,organization for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Your Sister in Christ.

Mrs.Rita Adams
In regards to: Asset Bequest to You.

My name is Vincent Rutgers; an Independent Legal and Financial Expert. I run
a private Practice in legal Soliciting and Financial Consulting.
In the process of carrying out a standard financial review exercise for the
year (2011); I came across my late client's file that revealed a form he
signed with an Investment Company here (IMC Asset Management B.V) which had
your name on the next of kin column.

This file contains certificate for a convertible bond Deposit he made with
the Investment Company that was traded over the years with different Asset
Managers to yield a high profit value. In 2003, the subject matter (My Late
Client); contacted me for legal Advice regarding a business discussion
between him and IMC Asset Management B.V. He informed me that he had a
financial portfolio of Ђ9.8Million (Euros) which he wished to Invest with
the Private Investment Service arm of the Investment Company. I agreed to
represent his Interest, so we met on numerous occasions prior to any
investments being placed, carried out a feasibility study and assessment of
the gainfully oriented areas before it gained my approval.
I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings and I
helped him fashion out the placement of this trust.

Today, this Bonded Investment Trust he had has a surface value of Ђ15Million
Euros that has long matured for payment but due to his demise, it has not
been paid by the Investment Company who confessed that no one has come for
claims following my inquiry on this case.

It is pertinent you note that; my late client who shares same surname with
you died intestate in 2007 of AUTO ACCIDENT TRAUMA in Birmingham England,
since this is his personal Offshore Investment Plan which had only your name
matching the name on the Form as the Next of Kin, you are legally entitled
to make claims as the only successor in title over his investment Trust. It
is usually a mandatory protocol to specify next of kin in financial
transactions that require forms, documentation, application or agreement

As a foreign Investor he was, he relied on my service here on ground to
advise and execute action on his behalf. However, I am prepared to place you
in a position wherein the funds would be released to you as the only known
surviving relative. I will ensure that every legal right and procedure is
exercised to place you in a position that will ensure that the Deposit is
released to you by the Investment Firm.

Due to the high surface value of the assets, it is legally fair that the
Probate law which provides uncertainty of the original owner's absence be
applied so that Assets would be transferred to his kin as the law provides.
You shall be placed as the next of kin and through my office; I will ensure
the release of the deposit to you by carrying out the necessary legal
procedures to transfer ownership of Inheritance to you. I assure you that
the deposit and release of these Funds to you will be done without breach of
law and within 7 bank working days.

You have to be aware of the need for confidentiality in this letter, owing
to the fact that Inheritance information are highly secured to avoid wrong
claimant or third party interest. He made this Investment out of town in the
bid to have an offshore financial security in case of unforeseen events. A
convenient International money transfer medium that will protect you from
breach of law will be initiated in line with Probate validation of ownership
transfer to you.

Please send me your contact details, number and address in your response to
this letter as I expect that you keep the contents of this mail private and
respect the integrity of the information revealed to you herein.

Cordially,

Mr. Vincent Rutgers.
Legal Financial Service
Consultants/Asset Security.
THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATION
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVAL
OFFICE Special Duties/Logistics Department
FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU
Our Ref: GBT /USA/STB Your Ref 25321/imf/us/09/10

UNITED NATION AND EUROPEAN UNION OFFICIAL WINNING PAYMENT VALUED $8,300,000M

UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION AND EUROPEAN UNION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment,United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MRS RHODA WILTON, NEW DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT OFFICE IN US which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MRS RHODA WILTON. for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send her the bellow information for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS:
CITY, STATE:
3) PHONE:
4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
5) BANK DETAILS:
BANK NAMES:
ACCOUNT NO:
ROUTING NO:
SWIFT CODE :
BANK ADDRESS:
6) PROFESSION AND MARITAL STATUS,
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONCODE WITH CITIBANK IS(022),YOU ARE ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE NEW CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MRS JUDITH RODIN AND MAKE SURE YOU ADHIRE TO HER INSTRUCTIONS,

WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HER ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. CONTACT CODE(002)
OFFICER: MRS RHODA WILTON
POSITION: NEW DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON.
MRS RHODA WILTON
(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT).
These things never stop, but this is a new one on me. Rolleyes

Quote:ATTENTION: Friend,
I am Brigadier General Nana Tennyson of the Presidential Special
Initiative. I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going
on here in my country GHANA.

I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities,
which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.

The Airport Authority detected some trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, they were been smuggled into the country by
foreign Personnel who were on transit from London.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men
were among those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before
their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they
told us that the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they
planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country. We later found out on the investigation
that was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana,
while we are trying to track the others left, because hey have proved to
us that they belong to one organization. That is why we have to reach you
by your mail address and name that was tagged the boxes, so we can make
the arrangement on the transfer of the funds to your designation.

Your urgent response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have
received this email.Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure
our beloved country Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your
A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft
the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.
Regards,
Brigadier General Nana Tennyson.
Attention:Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Richard Harry, I am presently at JFK mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$8.3 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over
the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK International Airport here in the United States of America and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to
reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
Diplomat Richard Harry
JFK International Airport,New York
OJO WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
LAGOS,NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Barrister OJO WILLIAMS a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Anthony, a national of your country who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria and as well a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late head of state of Nigeria {Late
Gen.SANI ABACHA}.Before his death On the 21st of April 2006 [my client,his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road in which all occupants of the motor died}.My client {Douglas} deposited the sum of $18.5 Million in an account with a Bank
here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave. Since his death I have made several esquires about my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to check over the Internet on any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before the money get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where these Money is Deposited.
Particularly the bank where the deceased Deposited the $18.5 Million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next Fourteen official working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the

Money valued at $18.5 Million dollars can be claimed by you and then you and I can share the money.50% to me and 50% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me by my privateemailaddress,with the following information; your full names and address, your occupation, your date of birth and your phone and fax numbers

(1) Your contact address:.......
(2) Your Mobile/Fax numbers:....
(3) Your Nationality/Country:....
(4) Your Full Name:.....
(5) Occupation/Company:....
(6) Age/Gender:....
(7) Email.......

Thank you and God bless.

Barrister OJO WILLIAMS Esq
This one goes on a bit. Rolleyes

Quote:OFFICE OF HOME LAND SECURITY
Immigration and Customs Enforcement U.S.
Department of Homeland Security,
Street S.W. Suite 322.Atlanta Georgia 30303
2160 Park-lake Drive Northeast, Atlanta - 1694 Phoenix Parkway,
Atlanta UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Atlanta Area. Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority ( MARTA)
The MOTTO of ICE is "INTEGRITY, COURAGE, and EXCELLENCE"

UNITED STATES DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET.
GOOD DAY,

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER FOR FINAL FUND RELEASE.

We received your email and you must take note that this is for real because we are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you, we further held a meeting with the United nation in person of the President Goodluck Jonathan, where they finally concluded that they every of our American citizen should stop every upfront payment because your so called partner will keep asking more money after money, and fund will not be released to you.

They finally concluded that every American citizen must posses a Vital Classified Document called Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer that overrule every upfront payment fee and certificates,You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been put on-hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the information received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S in USA dollars to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to you, this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2010, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from Federal Republic Of Nigeria. To this regard you are to contact the EFCC Nigeria where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Nigeria.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 92 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number code: AZQV9007 owned by you. Note that you do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not completed.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody except the below person that will get the document for you. It has come to our notice that you have been dealing with some set of Impostors regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.

The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Impostor's you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations which serve as our mission states, to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States,So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you. pay any fee to them, they will ask for more We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law.

So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere, so contact them with required fee mtcn in receipt of this message, because the document is very mandatory.

You don't have the required document on your possession, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying country NIGERIA, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC NIGERIA to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name without entertaining any interrogation and avoid any further delay .

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Nigeria to obtain the above required document, Contact Person: Mr IBRAHIM LAMORDE.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC NIGERIA where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are advised to take care of the document by requesting for the payment information and sending to the EFCC NIGERIA the sum of $150 Dollars only for the issuing of the document
right away and your fund will be release to you, That is the only way the EFCC NIGERIA will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the
release of your fund.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to acquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to be fall before you. We have already informed the EFCC NIGERIA about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately.

Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING: Failure to produce the above requirement in the next 96 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by proper authority and may be disastrous to anyone who fail to have the said document,while transfer,justification and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act.

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
CC: Egmont Group
CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
CC: Institute de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT AFTER WHICH YOU MUST HAVE EFFECTED THE PAYMENT SUM OF $150 TO THE BELOW INFORMATION WHILE YOU PROVIDE THE MTCN TO MR IBRAHIM LAMORDE WITH THE ABOVE EFCC EMAIL OFFICE ADDRESS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE (DIST) DOCUMENT TO BE AVAILABLE.

Receiver's Name:Emeka Achilonu
Sender's Name and Address. Nigeria
Text Question? IN GOD
Text Answer:WE TRUST
Amount:$150 USD.
Destination:Lagos-Nigeria.

N:B:YOU NEED NOT TO CONTACT HER AT ALL IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE FEE, THEN YOU WILL FALL TO THE CATEGORIES OF THOSE THAT THERE FUND WILL BE RETURN BACK TO THE CBN TREASURY OFFICE IN NIGERIA WHERE THE CONTRACT IS BEEN EXECUTED.

Only re-confirm to her the following information below when you are effecting the payment of $150 while you follow instructions by using the above payment information given to you and Get back to this office as soon as you have done that for clarification, failure to adhere strictly with this instruction will definitely lead to lost because as a result of payment cancellation.

1.BENEFICIARY NAME AND ADDRESS.
2.BENEFICIARY TELEPHONE NUMBER.
3.BENEFICIARY AGE/OCCUPATION.
4.BENEFICIARY MARITAL STATUS

The above information will be acknowledge by the serious ones effecting the payment above mentioned fee being payment for the issuance of the said documents keeping your fund on-hold here in the United State,then We will not hesitate to do the needful as soon as we confirm your payment for the issuance of the (DIST) document and Your on-hold fund will be released immediately here in the United State.

Best Regards.

Keith B. Bolcar
Deputy Secretary. (Homeland Security.)
United States Department of Homeland Security.
HARTS FIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA CBP DEPT. HOMELAND SECURITY
Tel#:206-888-0474

Home
Counter-terrorism
Aviation Security
Cybersecurity
Chemical Security
Law Enforcement
Protecting, Analyzing & Sharing Information
Protecting Infrastructure
Protect Against Fraud & Counterfeiting
Secure Identification
Laws & Regulations
Publications
Committees & Working Groups
Grants
Report Incidents
Border Security
Protecting America
Facilitating Travel & Trade
Laws & Regulations
Grants
Publications
Preparedness, Response, Recovery
Preparing Your Family
Preparedness
Disaster Response
Disaster Recovery
Communications
Laws & Regulations
Grants
Training & Technical Assistance
Publications
Local Resources
Immigration
Moving to the United States
Immigration Enforcement
Visiting the U.S.A.
Laws & Regulations
Benefits
Hi ,

My name is Sgt. John Samuel US ARMY serving the World and my country in the most honourable way I
know I can, in AFGHANISTAN right now, in a nutshell, I am an American soldier serving in the Military with
the Army 3rd infantry division. With a very desperate need for assistance,I found your contact particulars
during my email search and picked up courage to contact you for your assistance.

Some money in various currencies were discovered in a room at a farm house near one of Osama Bin Laden's
old house in Kabul-Afghanistan during a rescue operation, I happened to be one of the soldiers that led that
operation that day, so it was agreed by Col. William E. Cole the head of our battalion that some part of this
money will be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money
first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we
have taken with our lives in this hell hole, my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb just few months
ago, and I cannot count how many times GOD has saved my life down here.

Now i found a very reliable way of sending a trunk metallic box containing the amount of United States
Dollars worth Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$ 12.5 Million) as you must agree with me it
has been hell on earth trying to keep this money safe from people's eyes for all these while and with this
opportunity all I need is just someone capable I can trust 100% I can send the box to.

So if you can assure me of your honesty I will go ahead and send the box to you for safe keeping till I am
back home and I will gladly give you 40% of the money.

If this okay with you please get back to me with the following so i can get the box across to you.

1. Your full name
2. Contact address
3. Telephone number
4. Occupation.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours in Service.
Sgt. John Samuel
US ARMY
This one made me smile for some reason. Rolleyes

Quote:FROM MR. IBRAHIM LAMORDE(CHAIRMAN)
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION NIGERIA
INVESTIGATION BUREAU 14A AWOLOWO LANE,
IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA.
(BE CAREFUL OF THE HOODLUMS / SCAMMERS)
Motto: No Body is Above the LAW

Attn:

BE CAREFUL OF THE HUDLOOM

Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scam and money laundering in Africa and London United Kingdom Our commission has been in existences since 2004 and our duty is to stop internet fraud. We have over 7,500 internet scammers in our jails around Africa and UK and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and a huge amount of money has also been lost to this fraudsters after promising you percentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and they will end up demanding for money from you and in return you will get nothing.

The Leaders of the African Crime fighters has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over $422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars) from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refund all lost fund to its legitimate owner. The Government has approved a total of (US$10.2Million) only as the compensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a ceiling rate as some suffered more while others suffered less too and the idea is to restore you back to the position that you would have been if not that you are defrauded.

In addition to the compensation amount also approved in your favor is (US$10.2Million) only will be paid to you in the next few days as the International conformable Draft (CBN) or bank to bank payment in your favor? We are doing this in other to retain the good image of this great country. President Good luck Ebele Jonathan has instructed the payment of (US$10.2Million) each to 200 victims both in America Asia & Europe Etc. Due to the arrangements made for this compensation, All that you are required to do is to contact the undersigned furnish him with the following data of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in few days time.

Forward your name & Mailing address (Not P.o Box Please) to Director of Investigation Mr Christopher Lawson.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
(Chairman)
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Greetings To You !!!!!

Firstly, I am Mr. Glen Moreno, the Group Director of Lloyds Banking
Group United
Kingdom. I am contacting you for a legitimate business transaction strictly
for you and me. I discovered a dormant account with a total sum of
USD$25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) here in our bank.
The owner of this dormant account died on 4th Jan 2002. Since his
death, nobody
has operated in his account because the account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to
it. According to our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS and decision imposed by the new
British Prime Minister David Cameron; this dormant fund will be
confiscated by
law and will be diverted to the British Treasury as Unclaimed fund if
it remains
dormant for a period of [11] Eleven years without any claim.

I need your sincere cooperation in transferring this fund to your foreign
account as the next of kin to the fund to avoid confiscating it by our bank. I
will split the transfer into two 2 stages for easy and smooth
transfer. Firstly,
I will transfer $5,000,000.00 to any valid foreign account you will
nominate.
After a successful transfer of the fund, I will fly to meet you in your home
country for sharing. Thereafter we jointly transfer the remaining balance of
$20,000,000.00. This transaction will be done in a legitimate
procedure within
7-8 banking days to avoid any breach of the law. HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE
HANDLED: As the group director, all our client account details and file are in
my possession and that makes it easy for me to fix your name as the
beneficiary
to the fund in all necessary documents. Most importantly, you will be required
to:

- Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
- Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
- At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates will be 55% for me
while 45% for you.

If you are willing to cooperate in this project reply back to me as soon as
possible.

Waiting for your response for more details.

Yours truly,
Mr.Glen Moreno

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next