Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
OJO WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
LAGOS,NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Barrister OJO WILLIAMS a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Anthony, a national of your country who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria and as well a one time secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late head of state of Nigeria {Late
Gen.SANI ABACHA}.Before his death On the 21st of April 2006 [my client,his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road in which all occupants of the motor died}.My client {Douglas} deposited the sum of $18.5 Million in an account with a Bank
here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave. Since his death I have made several esquires about my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to check over the Internet on any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before the money get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where these Money is Deposited.
Particularly the bank where the deceased Deposited the $18.5 Million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next Fourteen official working days.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the

Money valued at $18.5 Million dollars can be claimed by you and then you and I can share the money.50% to me and 50% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me by my privateemailaddress,with the following information; your full names and address, your occupation, your date of birth and your phone and fax numbers

(1) Your contact address:.......
(2) Your Mobile/Fax numbers:....
(3) Your Nationality/Country:....
(4) Your Full Name:.....
(5) Occupation/Company:....
(6) Age/Gender:....
(7) Email.......

Thank you and God bless.

Barrister OJO WILLIAMS Esq

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by pressganged pete - 21-04-2012, 05:21 PM