•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
2012/04/09

Hello,

With a good heart I establish this relationship with you. I beg you not to regard this as a joke or as a contact to inflict harm on you.

I am contacting you with the view of making a proposal to you. This proposal will bring huge financial benefits to you if you accept to render this assistance that I need from you which I am confident you can handle if we are able to come to an agreement. Note that I am not about to put you in any form of jeopardy or bring reproach to your person.

The internet link below is directly connected to what I intend to propose to you, so I advice that you click it open and digest the information that you will come by.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Kindly get back to me after viewing and reading the message as contained in the above website so that I can adequately introduce myself to you and intimate you fully with the details of my proposal.

I am sorry for barging into your privacy and you will find out that it was the right decision to take after making considerations about your person over a short period of time as the situation has allowed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Capt. Vicky .A. Gilchrist MS RD LD.
AMEDCS - USA MIL
Keep them coming! The way they word these things can be quite funny. Here's a different approach to anything we've had so far.

Quote:AttnTonguearcel Owner,

This is to inform you that I have deposited your Bank Draft worth of USD
$200,000,00 United state dollars to the FedEx Delivery services here in
Nigeria, due to I have waited enough to hear from you What you have to do
now,is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatchment of
your package to your residential address.Note that as soon as our Delivery
Team confirms your informations, it will take only one working day (24
hours) for your package to arrive it's designated destination.For your
information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have
been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.Note that
the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance
Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated
Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This
will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your
country. However, you will have to pay the sum of $110 US Dollars being
full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of your parcel so far to the
security company affiliated to FedEx Courier Company where your parcel has
been for the past weeks as stated in our privacy terms & condition
page.Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further
information.We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if
you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may
refer the package to the Nigerian Commission for Welfare as the package do
not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx
Delivery Post), contact person Mr. James moore.

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

As soon as your details are received,our delivery team will give you the
neccessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the
Security Keeping Fees.As soon as we confirm your payment receipt of $110
USD,We shall immediately forward it to the security company for the
release of your parcel and will also not hesitate to dispatch your
package as well as the attached letter to your residence and a tracking
number will be given to you.It usually takes 24 hours being an over night
delivery service.Note that we were not instructed to email you,but due to
the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did
not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived
Nigeria and he hasn't fix his phone yet.We indeed personally sealed your
Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the
recipient of the foremost package.Ensure to contact the delivery
department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the
above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Gary Alis.
FedEx Red Star Courier Management Team.
Abuja, Nigeria, West- Africa.
All rights reserved. © 1995-2011
We Wish You Good Luck

This is to inform you that your $1,800,000.00 DOLLARS USD will be send to
you via western union money transfer. The total amount mentioned above is
with western union out left and they will send the money via western union
to you.Note they will be sending $10.000 every day to you.

Therefore i want you to email MR. JOHN CHUKWU, the western union
supervisorand ask him to give you the MTCN you need to pick up the first
$10,000 today.Call MR. JOHN CHUKWUAR now and ask him to give you mtcn and
every other information you need to pick up your $10,000 today. Here is
what he may require from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. Postal ADDRESS:
3. PHONE NUMBER:
4. CELL NUMBERS:
5. EMAIL ADDRESS:
6. SEX:
7. AGE:
8. OCCUPATION:
9. NATIONALITY:

Thanks,
Senate Secretary
This is a classic 'next of kin' email. It's unfortunate that some people really fall for these things!

Quote:Dear Beneficiary,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Brian Walker, a personal attorney/sole executor to the late Engineer Robert here in after referred to as" my client" I represent the interest of my client killed with his immediate family in a fatal motor accident in East London on November 5, 2002. and I will like to negotiate the terms of investment of resources available to him.

My late client worked as consulting engineer & sub-controller with Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Ltd here in the United Kingdom and had left behind a deposit of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only (6.8million Great British Pounds) GBP with a finance company. The funds originated from contract transactions he executed in his registered area of business. Just after his death, I was contacted by the finance house to provide his next of kin, reasons been that his deposit agreement contains a residuary clause giving his personal attorney express authority to nominate the beneficiary to his funds. Unknown to the bank, Robert had left no possible trace of any of his close relative with me, making all efforts in my part to locate his family relative to be unfruitful since his death. In addition, from Roberts own story, he was only adopted and his foster parents whom he lost in 1976, according to him had no possible trace of his relatives

The funds had remained unclaimed since his death, but I had made efforts with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate, and all such efforts have been to no avail. More so, I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank However, it will interest you to know that I discovered that some directors of this finance company are making plans already to have this fund to themselves only to use the excuse that since I am unable to find a next of kin to my late client then the funds should be confiscated, meanwhile their intentions is to have the funds retrieved for themselves.

I reasoned very professionally and resolved to use a legal means to retrieve the abandoned funds, and that is to present the next of kin of my deceased client to the bank. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws. On this note, I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client. I find this to be possible for the fuller reasons that you are of the same nationality and you bear a similar last name with my late client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity. I have all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to lay claim to the funds, and it would back up your claim. I am willing to make these documents available to you so I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. As I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please get in touch via my email. For more detail, calling me should not be any problem all you need to do is to dial your country code before dialling my number. If this proposal is acceptable by you and do not take undue advantage of the trust I bestowed on you.

For better confidentiality and if okay then you can send to me your Details to enable us proceed for the claim, Your details required as follows:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:

Once more, all this vital information will enable us proceed without any further doubt and do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you,

Kind Regards.
Brian Walker (Esq)
Soliciting Your Concern(Next Of Kin)
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
CONTRACT PAYMENT COMMITTEE
GARKI ZONAL OFFICE, ABUJA
Motto: Clearing All Nigerian
Government Debts

Attention Beneficiary,

PAYMENT OF CONTRACT / INHERITANCE AMOUNT US$20 MILLION IN FAVOUR OF CONTRACT / INHERITANCE NUMBER: MOD/CPD/4286/83:

The payment of your contract above here refers.

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your payment, which before now, has been handled, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, and other officials has been taken over by the Foreign Operations arm of the Presidency. We deemed it expedient to bring this to your notice and warn that you desist from further contact with the Central Bank of Nigeria and any other person (s) you have been dealing with over your payment. Doing so will be detrimental to the successful execution of your payment as the Federal Government of Nigeria will not be held liable for any loss of money by you through non-adherence of this instruction by you.

You are hereby assured that your funds will be released without further impediment as we solicit your adherence to our instructions.

Your contract / inheritance payment will be transferred through the Federal Government correspondence bank here in Nigeria and you are only required to carry out fresh approvals; some proper filling and application before your payment would be transferred.

To make this effective, the Presidency has assigned you a legal counsel Barrister Chijioke Chidi Associates & Solicitors.

Please contact Barrister Chidi Chijioke. We will not entertain any other lawyer or person except our approved legal counsel Barrister Chijioke Chidi.

Forward the following information to Barrister Chijioke Chidi for confirmation.

Your Full Name
Your Address
Your Cell Phone Number And Fax Number
A Copy Of Your International Passport Or Id.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,
Alhaji Ahmed Bunu
(Committee Chairman)
This one was received under the subject heading "LIVE TIME OPPORTUNITY" (sic). Rolleyes

Quote:OUR REF: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/08
FROM THE DESK OF
MR.HOA TRAN
DIRECTOR,OFFSHORE BANKING
SCB, BANGKOK

Dear Sir/ Beneficiary ,

I am Hoa Tran the Executive Head offshore account department at The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd , Thailand , personally I communicated with you to disclose a mutual outstanding transaction which will benefit us about $325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) within the next weeks as soon as you are willing and ready to co-operate in this transaction.

During the auditing and closing of all financial records at the The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd Account Department 2011 annual Debit and deposited fund confirmation, it was discovered from the records of outstanding Investment fund deposited by a foreign Investor (Mr. F.JOEL YUO ) this Investor deposited the sum US$325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) has been floating since 2009 with The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd ,offshore Investment account and after my Investigations to locate the beneficiary (Mr.F.JOEL YUO) address at Indonesia to found out this man was among the people who died at the Tsunami disaster in 2011 ,also all efforts to get the relatives of this beneficiary was abortive.

On a second attempt , I also review the offshore Investment documentations which was deposited at my department and also confirm that this fund was deposited as Investment Lodgment deposit by the contractor whereby the customer have not registered anybody/company name as next of kin to this fund. Prior to my confirmation on this Investment fund documentation I realized on the documentation that this fund was not declared to the Thailand Government during the time of deposit by the deceased beneficiary.

I therefore seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin for this Investment fund, since all documentations and proof of this deposited fund are on my department we can put a claim proposal letter to The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd, to re-claim the deposited funds through the Thailand International Investment proclamation ACT which will enable the The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd Bangkok to release and transfer the heir/ fund to your Bank account .

Moreover , with my position at The Siam account Department we can successfully claim the fund and you will get 40% = US$130,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Million U.S Dollar) of the US$325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) as your personal share and I will get 60% as my share .

The claim process for this transaction will commence as soon as you are willing and ready to keep this deal confidential so we can work together, the fund will be transferred to your designated Bank account by The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd as soon as you start the claim process at the account department.

Please email me on this my private email.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Hoa Tran

Head offshore Banking and Investment Dept
Hello Friend,

How are you? I Hope you are fine. Am Mr.Samad Yusuf Age 51 Am the regional manager here in Eastern (Sabah) Malaysia. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional manager of the bank, it’s my duty to send financial reports to my head office in the capital city Kuala Lumpur On the course of the last year 2011 end of the of the year’s report,

I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($6.550.000.00) of which my head Office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since then PLACED this fund on a ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part with 35% of this fund to you while 65% shall be for me and i will also like to invest in your country. I do need to assure you that there is practically no risk involved in this. It’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

Part of the reason i contacted you is because i have a 9-year old daughter who has leukemia, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will die. I want this transplanting to be done in any good children’s hospital in your country if there is one.

All I need from you is to stand as the original owner of this fund.

If you think you can help me,I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards,

Mr. Samad Yusuf.
Dear,

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action.

Actually, I got your contact information through the public records while searching for a relative from the same country to my late client THOMAS, a business magnate in Europe, for Fifteen years, but unfortunately died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic, which occurred on Sunday, 26 December 2004.

Before his death; he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Valuables, containing the sum of $10.8M (TEN MILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company in Europe, but he did not disclose the content of deposited diplomatic consignment to the security company, for security reasons. The security company have mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claims, before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as unclaimed diplomatic immunity. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative to no avail, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his diplomatic consignment deposit, hence the need to contact you.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to Thomas since you both are from the same country so that the diplomatic consignment will be released to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name as the next of kin to my late client. I will obtain relevant documents that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment.

Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as all modalities to actualize the operation effectively are in place and the consignment once released to you will be shared in two equal half (50/50) ($5.4 Million each)

Kindly indicate your response to this letter via the above stated email, for further clarifications. Also please be kind to get back to me, if you are not willing to work with me, so that I can further my search for another partner.

Kind Regards,
Since I started this thread I seem to be getting more of these emails, or maybe I'm just noticing them more.

Quote:FROM HEAD QUARTER POLICE STATION
ZOGBO COTONOU
INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA
Mr.Alex Randy

Attention ;

My name is Mr. alex ben the inspector general of police benin Republic,This is to inform you that the government of this country benin Republic are sending you the sum of $11,500.000.00 USD which you have lost in before because you have been waiting to receive it from Mr Brown John, We got him arrested today.

The government is rewarding this funds as one of the scam victim.

We where able to get your email through those that extort money from you when the police got them arrested , One of them gave us your email address who called his name Mr Brown John, some people run away so if you receive any order email that not from this FEDERAL MINITRY OF FINANCE BENIN
this there E-mail
so try to contact them for your delliver
the mainiger is
Fember Larry

The president of this country His Excellency Dr.YAYI BONI has sent aside the sum of $11,500.000.00 USD in consignment to send to you through FEDERAL MINITRY OF FINANCE BENIN .

We thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the FEDERAL MINITRY OF FINANCE BENIN for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

Note that all the delivery fee has been paid on your behalf. But you are advise to send only $145 dollar immediately to our office for your clearance certificate because our agent will proceed to Du'benin High Court first thing tommorrow morning so that he should get the certificate before your consignment will leave this country.

The FEDERAL MINITRY OF FINANCE BENIN agent will use the certificate to obtain the transaction.

So you advice to contact inspector general of police benin Republic Office immediately with your full information for delivery of your consignment and also to enable our office confirm that you are the real owner of this Emaill address to aviod any mistake.

Your Full Name.......
Your Country........
Your City............
Your Telephone Number.........
The Amount You Lost..........
Your Pasport..........................
Your Age...............................

Contact our Office with this information below for more information and for quick deliver of your consignment.

Here are the SCAMMERS that were arrested, Mr Brown John. Mr.Kevin C, Mr. Patrick,Rev.Jakel Rock, Mike,Mr.John C, and others is here now

Please we are waiting for you, we should go to court with those thiefs before tomorrow .

God bless.
Mr. Ales Randy
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to bring to you notice that i have waited to hear from you to contact me for the United nations compensation Fund of $1,500,000.00 United States Dollars handed over to me but didn't hear from you since. Then i went and deposited your Fund with Skyline Delivering Company, before i traveled out of the country for a short Course/seminar and will not come back till the end of this year.

What you have to do now is to contact Skyline Delivering Company as soon as you receive this E-mail to know when they will deliver your Fund to you. For your information, the delivering fee has been. The only money you will pay to the courier & Security Company to deliver your Fund ($1,500,000.00) direct to your postal Address in your country is ($115) only, being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $115, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact Skyline Delivering Company immediately for the delivery of your Inheritance Fund with this information bellow.

Contact Person......... Dr. Frank Ubah
Reg. No..................... wwdsc/xxx/100

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your home address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this E-mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $115 for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through E-mail as soon as you receive your Fund.

Note: Skyline Delivering Company does not know the contents of the Package. I registered it as a consignment bag of African cloths sending to a friend overseas. They do not know that the Package contains such a huge amount of money, this is to avoid them tempering with the Package.Please, do not let them know the contents of the Package until you receive it. I am waiting to hear the good news from you.

We are sorry for the past inconveniences

Regards,
Pastor Kelvin Akin
HSBC BANK CC DEPT

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next