Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
This is a good one because it's offering me as much as $130m. Big Grin

Quote:OUR REF: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/08
FROM THE DESK OF
MR.HOA TRAN
DIRECTOR,OFFSHORE BANKING
SCB, BANGKOK

Dear Sir/ Beneficiary ,

I am Hoa Tran the Executive Head offshore account department at The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd , Thailand , personally I communicated with you to disclose a mutual outstanding transaction which will benefit us about $325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) within the next weeks as soon as you are willing and ready to co-operate in this transaction.

During the auditing and closing of all financial records at the The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd Account Department 2011 annual Debit and deposited fund confirmation, it was discovered from the records of outstanding Investment fund deposited by a foreign Investor (Mr. F.JOEL YUO ) this Investor deposited the sum US$325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) has been floating since 2009 with The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd ,offshore Investment account and after my Investigations to locate the beneficiary (Mr.F.JOEL YUO) address at Indonesia to found out this man was among the people who died at the Tsunami disaster in 2011 ,also all efforts to get the relatives of this beneficiary was abortive.

On a second attempt , I also review the offshore Investment documentations which was deposited at my department and also confirm that this fund was deposited as Investment Lodgment deposit by the contractor whereby the customer have not registered anybody/company name as next of kin to this fund. Prior to my confirmation on this Investment fund documentation I realized on the documentation that this fund was not declared to the Thailand Government during the time of deposit by the deceased beneficiary.

I therefore seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin for this Investment fund, since all documentations and proof of this deposited fund are on my department we can put a claim proposal letter to The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd, to re-claim the deposited funds through the Thailand International Investment proclamation ACT which will enable the The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd Bangkok to release and transfer the heir/ fund to your Bank account .

Moreover , with my position at The Siam account Department we can successfully claim the fund and you will get 40% = US$130,000,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Million U.S Dollar) of the US$325,000,000 (Three hundred and twenty five million U.S Dollars) as your personal share and I will get 60% as my share .

The claim process for this transaction will commence as soon as you are willing and ready to keep this deal confidential so we can work together, the fund will be transferred to your designated Bank account by The Siam Commercial Bank Ltd as soon as you start the claim process at the account department.

Please email me on this my private email .

Yours faithfully

Dr. Hoa Tran

Head offshore Banking and Investment Dept

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by Obelisk - 08-04-2012, 10:43 AM