•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
I Am From Monrovia, Liberia, I And My Brother Are The Only Surviving Children Of Our Late Parents. My Father Was A Prosperous Gold And Diamond Merchant In Monrovia Before He Was Killed In My Country.

We Re-Located To Cote D'Ivoire Under Political Asylum As Refugees From Liberia, My Mother Died On The 12th Of Feb 2018. Before My Mother Died, She Gave Me The Documents Of The Fund Sum Of $ 18.5 M (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) My Late Father Deposited In A Private Finance And Security Company Here In Abidjan

I Am Soliciting For Your Assistance To Help Me To Secure And Transfer This Fund To Your Account Holding On My Behalf And Aid Us To Leave Africa And Invest This Fund In Any Lucrative Business In Your Country.

You Shall Be Entitled To A Significant Portion Of The Fund ..

Please, Consider This And Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible,
Thank You So Much

Sincerely,
Hmm....

Quote:The World's Largest Fund Management Company with over USD 1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as the Fund Manager,
I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made substantial profit from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for a trust company or an agent who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as annual investment proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.
It is good to know that I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the fund can be requested for in any of our 6 clearing houses without any hitches. All confirm-able documents to ascertain our request (should the clearing house ask for them) will be made available to you.
Waiting for your reply,
Nothing new in this.

Quote:It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of
communication has been grossly abused by impostors and criminal
minded people thereby making it difficult for people with genuine
struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am contacting you because you share the same last name with a
deceased client of mine who died with his family a few years ago.
He left behind a lot of bank deposits with no will to mention a
next of kin and I have sold a few of his properties which
deposits have been made into his account here in London. I have
been in recent communication with the banks where he has these
deposits and they have made it abundantly clear that I should
provide any of his relatives to come forward and claim his money.

According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46 of the
Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent
amendments). My late client's bank has issued me a final written
notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 days or have his funds
declared ''UNCLAIMED'' and sent into government treasury.

It is my plan therefore to present you as a relative to my late
client so that his deposit can be transferred to you legally by
virtue of the fact that you share the same last name and I can
easily present you as his relative. I will make this presentation
possible as it is my sole responsibility as the legal
Administrator and I will guide you all the way until his funds
are released to you. We shall be sharing the proceed of this
claim equally if you accept to work with me and I will share more
details with you upon your positive response to my email. Please
stay safe and protect yourself from this corona virus plague.
I'm not a US citizen anyway.

Quote:Hi,
I am a 74 year old Iranian-American living in Iran. Before I start, I know there is a lot of scam online,but this is not scam because you will not be asked to send money to anybody.
You will receive my funds for this noble project at no cost whatsoever to you. Are you from the USA? My main reason for contacting you is because I want you to oversea a charitable project for me. I want to give away my wealth to the poor in the USA only.
If you are a US citizen  and you are willing to take up this divine Assignment get back to me ASAP
Regards
Good day.

I am sorry for interrupting your day, with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am looking for a reliable and capable partner that will assist my family and I to transfer funds to his personal or company account for investment purposes because of my health..

I am a German citizen and was wife to a commercial farmer and cocoa merchant in Bindura and Harare, the economic city of Zimbabwe.

My husband was among the people that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that happened in Zimbabwe wholly affected the white farmers and this resulted in the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reform Act.

Please for further details, kindly email me with your direct contact information to my private email address. Please do notify me immediately you receive this proposal.

Thanks and God bless you
Hello Sir/Madam

I am the Chief accountant of a reputable Security Company
here in the United Kingdom. I have a floating Ten Million British Pounds
Sterlings (10,000,000,00) from one of our Client,
a Norway Citizen who died in May 2020 due to Covid-19 complications.

I noticed from all her Documents that she did not include any next of Kin
to her fund deposits, I who are privy to this funds are soliciting for your
urgent assistance to get this funds moved out of the United Kingdom to
your Country.

Upon your acceptance, kindly forward your Address and Private phone
number to my email, I shall furnish you with more details.

Be rest assured that this Business is 100% risk free, I look forward to your
kind and urgent response as quickly as possible.

Please, treat this my personal message to you as most confidential.

Yours Faithfully,
Hello Sir/Madam

I am the Chief accountant of a reputable Security Company
here in the United Kingdom. I have a floating Ten Million British Pounds
Sterlings (10,000,000,00) from one of our Client, a Norway Citizen who died in May 2020 due to Covid-19 complications.

I noticed from all her Documents that she did not include any next of Kin
to her fund deposits, I who are privy to this funds are soliciting for your
urgent assistance to get this funds moved out of the United Kingdom to
your Country.

Upon your acceptance, kindly forward your Address and Private phone
number to my email, I shall furnish you with more details.

Be rest assured that this Business is 100% risk free, I look forward to your
kind and urgent response as quickly as possible.

Please, treat this my personal message to you as most confidential.

Yours Faithfully,

Hello Dear, 
I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude. I contacted you via mail because of the urgency and confidentiality required for this transaction. For this reason, I want our communication to be basically through email for now. I want you to partner with me in getting back the sum of (US$36,000,000.00) left behind in a fixed deposit account in our bank by a Turkish citizen. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the operations manager of our bank in Ohio, United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information about myself, our bank and the transaction itself By the Return of your email.
The Turkish citizen lived and worked in Ohio, United States of America. as an international businessman. He deposited in our bank the sum of US$36,000,000 as fixed deposit. This deposit has long matured and has been dormant for about 4 years. We tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number could not be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that he died sometime in November 2009 of a heart related illness in a Los Angeles hospital. His death was not reported to our bank from that time till this moment and nobody in our bank is aware of this.
I want you to apply as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is assumed he was a Foreigner. It does not matter whether you know him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not. I will guide you all the way to make this claim. This is not a matter of being greedy or having ugly morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in Government hands while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This is a risk-free transaction, as I am the operations manager of our bank and the final approval of your application will be done by my department. Once it is approved, you will have the right to claim thefund. And when it is transferred to you, I will come over to meet with you in order to share the money which will be into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us after deducting all the costs incurred in getting the money.

Thank you and I am waiting.
Best regards,
You’re receiving this letter because you were listed as the next
of kin or personal representative to my late client. I am largely
aware of the very high and alarming rate of fraud going on around
the whole world and a message like this will definitely bring up
thoughts into the mind of anybody about the veracity of the
information below and knowing that I just located you and we
haven't really met each other before now.

I am contacting you because you share the same last name with a
deceased client of mine who died with his family a few years
ago.He left behind a lot of bank deposits with no will to mention
a next of kin and I have sold a few of his properties which
deposits have been made into his account here in London. As his
recognized attorney, his bank has issued me a notice to provide
his next-of-kin within a short time or his funds would be
declared unclaimed funds and sent into the treasury.The Financial
Times reports there is a “sea of unclaimed assets sloshing around
the financial system,” very conservatively estimated to be worth
£77 billion!

It’s important to note millions of family members remain unaware
they’re entitled to collect unclaimed assets owed deceased
relatives, who passed on without leaving updated financial
records.Please get back to me ASAP as I want to know if you are
in anyway related to my late client. Please stay safe and protect
yourself from this corona virus plague.
-Greetings My Dear-
With honor and respect to you and your family, I am writing to you from the deepest part of my heart regardless of my situation in the hospital bed here; because you are my only hope.
This is importantly urgent as it is my reason of contacting you, but however; kindly reply quickly enough before anything happens to me. I have initially sent you massage twice to this particular email address in the past week but, I am yet to receive your reply. It will be good if you could kindly let me know whether this your email address is still active and working by replying to this message and the request I am making herein below, as it is very urgent.
Actually, the reason I tried severally to reach you is because, I am willing to DONATE and change my WILL to your names to benefit this sum of USD$30.5, Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand dollars ($30,500,000USD), for the help of the less privileged and homeless and old age people as well as the needy in your country and other countries of your choice, of which you will be responsible in taking care of the disbursement and sharing of this money to organizations that I will appoint. Meanwhile, you will also get 30% of the money which will amount to the sum of; Nine million, One hundred Thousand ($9,150,000USD) as your compensation for helping me in the fulfillment of this desire of donation and Godly good work to humanity.
I am from the Republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio-USA. I am legally married to a South Africa citizen brought up in Switzerland, where we married and lived and my husband did his business for 18 years before we returned to South Africa in 1996 after my husband�s retirement. I am 72 years of age by the grace of God, but we did not have any child even after 40 years of marriage. It is more unfortunate to me that my beloved husband is dead. This money I want to will and donate to your care emancipated from the deposit he made with the bank and for this purpose as well, so you have nothing to worry about as there is not risk involved in this project and transfer of the fund.
Kindly and quickly do your best to get back to me as soon as possible once you received this message, because my health condition in the hospital here is critical and I do not have much hope to live longer as the doctors' reports have indicated. The cancer (leukemia) has overwhelmed my body and blood system. It is really critical and painful on me as I am speaking to you, I will be undergoing an intensive blood transfusion next week and I do not know my hope of surviving it, so please reply quickly for this project and transfer of the fund to be started immediately by the banker.
May the Grace of GOD Almighty be with you and your family as I wait for your quick response to this message providing your direct contact details of email address and phone numbers? Kindly reply quickly to this and equally call me if you can, please.
I wait for your urgent reply as you remain blessed.
Best Regards,

•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next