Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
Attn: Beneficiary,

I am barrister Sam Binks, a legal practitioner and the personal attorney to Mr. Richard Blanchard who died on July 28, 2010 in an air crash with her wife on his business trip to PAKISTAN with other passengers on board which confirmed 152 People killed in a plane crash.I strongly believe that my client has no living kin to inherit all his properties,but I make several research in their embassy locate any of my clients extended relatives but all my effort was unsuccessful.

I have contacted you as a reliable person to assist in repatriations the money and property left behind by my client before confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the fund is deposited.The bank have officially notified me that the account will be confiscated after five years if not claimed by any living next of kin and we have just few months left.I have not been able to locate any of the relatives for more than four years now.So I seek your consent to present you as the real next of kin to my late client so that the fund can be paid to you.

However,I promise to assist you to secure all the legal documents that will serve as an instrument of evidence to back up any claim we may make. I require your utmost co-operation to enable us see the successful completion of this deal. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of law. Please gets in touch with me on this my private email address with your personal data including full Names, contact address and phone #.

Awaiting the above details to enable us proceed further immediately.

Regards,
Sam Binks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - by pressganged pete - 17-01-2015, 05:32 AM