TOYOTA CAR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS THAILAND,
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOYOTA
MOTOR CORPORATIONS, THAILAND. 92/4
SATHON NUA RD. FL 17 SATHORN THANI 2
BLDG SILOM, BANG RAK, SILOM,
BANGKOK 10500, THAILAND.
Customer Service Department

Dear Email Owner,

This is to inform you that you have won a sum of US$ 2,500,000.00 United States Dollars Only for the email user this 2012 Prize promotion which is organized by TOYOTA ONLINE CYBER LOTTERY THAILAND, Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program. Among the (2,500,000.00) that subscribed to MICROSOFT, HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL Companies domains and few from other e-mails providers, 12 people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners this year 2011.

Your email address has therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (US$ 2,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in cash with the following reference numbers:

Ticket Number 4500542188(TMPWAYZ20051).
Serial Number MH4710019
Reference Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA.
Bonus Number VXT55
INSURANCE Number is: WIF0050770

Note: your e-mail address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 4500542188(TMPWAYZ20051), with serial number MH4710019 drew the Reference Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA. And Bonus number 1 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category. To begin your claim:-

FILL UP THE BELOW FORM:

1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Country:
3. Telephone Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:

For further clarification please call and send mail to your claim agent (Dr. Wong Lee) in order to process your claims with our payee bank:-

Dr. Wong Lee OR Mr. John Benson

Claim Agent,
Toyota Lottery Thailand Branch.
WARNING: Keep your winning informations confidential until your claims are processed and your fund remitted to you in your bank account. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Congratulations once again,

Yours faithfully,

MR.JOHN BENSON
(V.P FINANCE)
TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION LTD.
Another one from the FBI. Rolleyes

Quote:FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

REF: US/28028/8A28/11

ATTN: RECIPIENT

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD. from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local banks. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD. has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Washington,DC. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

* Deposit Fee's (Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank of America)
* Cashier's Check Conversion Fee (Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check)

The total amount for everything is $450.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty USD.) We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $450.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone except the legal owner (you), the winner; therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (AGENT PAUL FREEMAN) via e-mail.

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $450.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank of America, and also include the following Fund Reference Identification : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $450.00 ONLY to AGENT PAUL FREEMAN via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Public Affairs Director - John Miller

NOTE: In order to ensure rapid response for the Fund won, contact AGENT PAUL FREEMAN as soon as possible providing the required information needed from you above.
This one's from a Brigadier General. Rolleyes

Quote:ATTENTION:

I am BRIGADIER GENERAL Nana Tennyson of the Presidential Special
Initiative. I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going
on here in my country GHANA . I decided to contact you, after much
investigation which was carried out by the Bureau of National
Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police Service, to make sure our country
is free of these fraudulent activities, which is going on here in Africa
and for our country to bear a good name.

The Airport Authority detected that trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, were been smuggled into the country by foreign
Personnel who were on transit from United Kingdom.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars.
After much investigation we found out that these men were among those men,
spoiling the good name of Ghana in Africa .

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Banking Financial
Organization,before their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate
their crimes, they told
us that the funds inside the boxes was to be transferred to you, but now
they planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country. Welater found out on the investigation that
was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana,
while we are trying to track the others left, because they have proved to
us that they belong to one organization. That is why we have to reach you
by your mail address and name that was tagged in the boxes, so we can make
the arrangement on delivery of the recovered boxes by a United Nation
Diplomatic Personnel.

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received
this email. Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our
beloved country Ghana , bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your

A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft
the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
Brigadier General Nana Tennyson
GOOD DAY; CUSTOMER,

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE
RECEIPT OF ORDER FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND
COMMITTEE DATED 29 / 3 / 2012.

IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE AND HONOUR TO INFORM YOU THAT WE RECEIVED
EXPRESSMANDATE AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM MR.PRESIDENT, DR THOMAS YAYI BONI
(GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN TOGETHER WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTER
ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND COMMITTEE TO COMMENCE THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF
YOUR FUNDS THROUGH THIS MEDIUM OF MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FOR EARSY
CONFIRMATION AND YOU SHOULD BE INFORMED THAT THROUGH THIS MEDIUM OF MONEY
GRAM MONEY TRANSFER THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BE RECEIVING $4,500.00 USD
ONLY PER DAY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL FUNDS IS COMPLETELY TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

HOWEVER; THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER WISHS TO INFORM
YOU THAT YOUR FIRST INSTALMENT PAYMENT SUM OF ($4,500 USD) HAS BEING SENT
IN YOUR ADDRESS THIS MORNING BUT THE PAYMENT HAS PLACE ON HOLD BECAUSE YOU
DID NOT FULFILLED OUR RULES AND REGULATION UNDER FORIEGIN TRANSACTION.

ACCORDING TO OUR FORIEGIN TRANSACTION STRATEGY THE TRANSACTION WILL COST
YOU SUM OF $25.00 FOR THE SIGNING AND STAMPING FEE OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE,
PLESAE CALL ME WITHIN THIS IMMEDIATELY OK.

1) STAMP FEE $15.00

2) SIGN FEE $10.00

3) TOTAL SUM OF $25USD ONLY

SO MY DEAR IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, WE HEREBY ADVISED YOU TO USE BELOW
INFORMATION AND SEND THE STAMP AND SIGN FEE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN
UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO RELEASE THE
FIRST $4.500 USD FOR YOU TODAY.

BELOW ARE THE RECEIVER DETAILS,

RECEIVER NAME / MR.OKOYE LAWRENCE.
TEXT QUESTION / HOW
ANSWER / LONG
COUNTRY / BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY / COTONOUa
AMOUNT / $25.00 ONLY

BE RE-ASSURED OF THIS MONEY GRAM INTEGRITY AND PERSONAL INTEGRITY. THANKS,
I AWAIT YOUR UNGENT RESPOND,
REGARDS
MR.OKOYE LAWRENCE
MANAGER FOREIGN OPERATION
From the Desk of:
Adiele Asobi
I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$25M depository made by a foreign investor for an investment programme that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository.
I have made several enquiries to his embassy here to locate any of his Extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful to locate any member of his family. Now the management of the bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the funds or they have the account frozen. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now.
This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%, As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction.
I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.
I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the claim.
I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment by E-mail and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent response.Do reply; me thru this e-mail I await your urgent response
Thanks with great regards.
Adiele Asobi
Google Incorporation
London
United Kingdom

GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our lucky winners selected this year. This End of year promotion was set-up to encourage the active use of theGoogle search engineand the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to this company. Google is now the world leading search engine worldwide, and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, an online e-mail balloting was carried out on the 30th of March 2011 without your knowledge, it was officially released today been the 5th Of May 2012. We wish to formally announce to you that your email address was attached to a lump sum of 500,000.00 {Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling's}.

We also wish to inform you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications and our satisfactory report test conducted for all our online winners. Google Promotion Award Team will issue you a certificate of prize claims.

These are your award details.
Security Code Number: GUK/4532345G.
Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2011
Winning Number: GUK/877/798/2011

Information required from you is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your prize, please contact our Foreign Transfer Manager Sir. George Herbert, neatly filling the verification and fund release form below...

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name.
(5) Sex.
(6) Occupation
(7) Age.
(8) Ever won an online lottery?

FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER
Sir George Herbert
GOOGLE SECURITY DEPARTMENT (UK).

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winnings and also sharing their identification numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Google promotion award committee has reached a decision from the headquarters at the United Kingdom that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the disqualification of the winners lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS. VERUMLEM KLEITH.
GOOGLE ZONAL CORDINATOR
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Blah blah blah! Rolleyes

Quote:CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TELEX REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/0010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/0010

Dearest Client,

My Name is Alhaji. Mr. Suleiman Barau Director Telex Remittance Department Central Bank of Nigeria.
Following the our come of the Board meeting this morning with President of Federal Republic of Nigeria(Mr. Goodluck E. Jonathan),Member of Federal Executive Council, and Secretary to the United Nation, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, myself, and Senate President including United States Ambassador of U.S Embassy in Nigeria. I was mandated to personally look into your case file which has been pending for the past 5-10 yrs. From all indications, their has been several reports coming from the International Communities that contractor are been duped by fraudsters and criminals from Nigeria. These was the reasons why the Federal Executive Council has appointed me to handle this transaction personally and give him the daily report and ensure that your contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria is finally resolve once and for all.

A part payment of $10.7 Million Dollars has already been approved a by Federal Executive Council(Federal Government of Nigeria) this morning, all you are required to do now is to provide your Bank information where you want your contract funds or winnings to be transferred into. You are advise to provide all the information to me via Email:

Name: Address: Company: Status: Age: Tel: Occupation: Bank Name: Bank Address: Account Name: Account Number: Routing: / Swift:

Kindly provide the information's within the next 24hrs to our telex department make the transfer of the $10.7 Million Dollars into your Bank account without any delay. But if you don't want wire transfer,we can issue you a Certified Bank draft or Automatic Teller Machine (ATM CARD) MasterCard, which will be delivered directly to your address, as well as cash cargo delivery, If you prefer this method, kindly provide your full name, address and telephone, let us know, if ATM Card(Mastercard) or Bank Draft. Incase if you want it via cash payment, we can make arrangement for your payment to be pay to you via Diplomatic Cash Delivery, or you can travel to any of our off-shore payment center's in Europe or Asia. You are therefore advice to get back to us urgently.

Awaits your urgent response.
Regards,

Alhaji Mr. Suleiman Barau
Director Telex Remittance Department(CBN)
Head Office, Abuja - Nigeria.
The UN Comfirming Your Unfip Award as one of It’s Esteem Partners For its Programme Funding for the Year 2012
Our Ref: UNFIP/UNF/0X114/0160201
PG Number: PG08UNFIPBK50020562977
Currency: United States Dollars
Amount Issued: US$7,500,000.00USD

To Your Attention:

The Beneficiary UNFIP Grant Fund

It feel more disposed without reservation open up to you basically from the rudiment of the United Nations Fund for International Partnership Support Program known as UNFIP Grant Fund, its fundamental rationale, functions, operations.

The legality and endorsement of this program was indeed mandated by the United Nations Organization, creating the United Nations Fund for International Partnership Support (UNFIP) as one of its important parent body with the intention and main aims of changing the lives of people as stipulated in the MDG’s objectives, i.e. Millennium Development Goals by provision and allocation of fund through grant award, which you are one of the esteem beneficiary for the year 2012.

The rationale which purported your nomination to benefit from this fund is real, certified and has legal backing and justification, even to an extent that your name was submitted for verification as a Thailand Citizens fit for the award sanction. We deem it competent to appreciate your personal recognition and reputable integrity which enable us to use this medium to entrust in you great privilege to improve the life of others through our personal funding to you.

This funding was awarded to you as a result of the restructuring of global economy to cushion the negatives effect of financial recession and to support greater developmental project that will provide more job creation for the youths and unemployed, provide for educational facilitates for the less privileged and encouraged other community help initiatives that will improve the life of your people.

The management of the fund is to be entrusted to your care, allowing you to make appropriate program which you deem suitable for your people while the UNFIP will review the Impact of the program annually basically to encourage you with more funding to expand your program or give advice on its implementation.

The UNFIP is organized to deliver on the above responsibilities of securing, managing, and controlling and monitoring the interest of all country concerned. To do this, its vision, mission and goals for the establishment of the UNFIP Grant are entrusted with people with reputable integrity.

Even though you do not have cam on your place of work, we are committed to make use of our own live cam to show you the staffs and people involved in this award payment, to enable you make facial recognition as a security tips to reduce impersonation and scam.

Please to further receive our communication, kindly confirm the acceptance of this correspondence by sending your response/reply promptly.

On and on behalf of the Management/ Team of the UNFIP, we congratulate you on your award.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Wilson Kennedy
United Nations Program Officer
Greetings

My name is Mohd Fakir and I head a deposit Security Company.
I hope I can trust you in what am about to disclose to you. I discovered an over-due and unclaimed consignment containing the sum of US$30 Million Dollars and it was deposited as family Treasury and valuables by the Late Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi who was confirmed killed 2011. After careful investigations I found out that there is no next of kin on his files and with my position in the company I am the only one aware of this situation and that the consignment contains money.

Now what I want you to do is to receive the consignment as the beneficiary and I will provide all necessary documents to legitimize the claim in your name. I will arrange with a courier company that will deliver the consignment to you as a left over luggage by a D.F.I.P (Diplomatic Free Inspection Procedure) means of shipment,in which they will not have to know the contents of the consignment because they will be delivering it as a non-inspection consignment.

I am willing to share with you at the ratio of 60/40 and I will want you to send my own share to an account abroad which I will be providing to you. I will handle all expenses of moving the consignment from Malaysia until it gets to your country. Then you will be contacted by the diplomatic agent assigned to make the delivery to you when he arrives in your country with the consignment.

Get back to me if you are in agreement to all i have said, and reconfirm to me your Telephone Number, Full Name, Home, Address, Age, Occupation, so I can effect the change of ownership of the consignment into your name and I will send you a copy of the change of ownership, which you will be using to claim the consignment when it arrives at your location as the rightful legal recipient. For security reasons you have to keep this as a secret until you receive the funds safely.Get back to me for more details.

Bye for now and hope to hear from you soon again.

Mr Mohd Fakir,
Deposit Department Manager,
Global Security Company Sdn Bhd.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Blah blah blah! Rolleyes

Quote:From:Mr.Addison Welker Accountant director
CIMB Bank Group Asia Malaysia

Dear Friend,
I am Mr .Addison Welker the accounts & auditing director of CIMB Bank Group Malaysia With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us and our family as i saw your information on database of good people so i decide to contact you for this deal as i believe you are trustworthy and i can trust you with this sum until i get to your country.

At my banks last accounts/auditing for year 2012, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learn passed away with his entire family in serious Auto Crash on November 2003,since them this account have been dormant after the death of the beneficiary.

The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of anyone since it was put in a fixed deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client and we have tried to contact the details of the next of kin through our investigation affliated team but our effort was in vain as we later gathered that every member of his family died in the serious auto crash Accident. Since his demise with his real family, even his relations haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the fixed deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money.

As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too to use it to help the less privilege and myself including whom will help me get this transfer done instead of allowing this funds to be divert to the Malaysia Govt Treasury account.

The total amount in the account is (USD$40,500,000.00) with my positions as the director accounts & auditing, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money.The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessaryinformation and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be safe until i get to your location. The total funds will be shared as follows: 50%for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transferwill be incure by both of us.

The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transfer to your account. Since I work in this bank that is why yous hould be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired. Please keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this funds at the end of transaction please confirm this details for me for more information.

1. Your full name:::
2. Your contact cell phone number:::
3. Your age:::
4. Your sex:::
5. Your occupations:::
6. Your country and city::
7. Valid id for identification purpose:::

I am waiting for your reply for more information.

Thanks and remain blessed
Mr. Addison Welker

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next