•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
Dear Sir/Ma.

First, let me start by introducing myself; I am a human rights advocate and the daughter of one of the leaders of the actualization of the creation of the severeign state of Biafra.
I was raised in Alabama, USA. I relocated back to Nigeria with my dad in 2010 to help my people who have been greatly marginalized by the Nigerian state.

We have the right to self determination according to the chatter of the United Nations in self determination of a people. But the Nigerian state have been repressive and ussually indulge in the extraducial killing of unarmed Biafrans.

The new government that came to power in Nigeria in 2015 is gradually carrying out genocide on innocent Biafrans and burying them in mass graves so that the world will not notice. It is no longer safe for me and my family here.

The Nigerian army invaded our family home last december while I was away to see family members. My dad has been mising since then.

I am putting my documents together to return back to the USA to show the world what my people are going through. The Nigerian security forces are curently monitoring my movement.

The reason I contact you is that; We have some money (US$6,500,000.00) at the SunTrust Bank in USA. I will like to present you to the bank as the next of kin to the funds so that you can help transfer the funds to your personal bank account.
When I successfully leave here and come back to the USA, we can share the funds 60% to 40%. I promise you will not regret this gesture.

I cannot claim the said money on my own now because the Nigerian government have spies watching every of my movement.

If you are intrested please contact by email giving this secret code: QC2.

Thank you for doing this and for not keeping quiet in the face of tyranny.

Yours faithfully,
This one's a little different.

Quote:Hi!

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce
myself. I am a captain in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
here that
Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of
assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in
an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million  United States Dollars)
to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care
until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are
no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a
location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was
agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in
this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a
Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the
package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an
air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to
his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know  how long I will remain
here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure
Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration
have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to
you then Endeavor to contact me
immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray
that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Quote:Hello ,

I am a diplomat from the United Nations Security Council, UK Association and my diplomatic mission is based on Inter-Country shipments of classified items between North, South and Central American with other European and the Middle East Nations.

At this moment, I am in California Los Angeles, United States of America for a Diplomatic Delivery of a classified material as requested by the Security Council Members. However, I must confess that during my arrival at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX),a routine check of all abandoned UN items was carried out with the head supervisor baggage service unit at the airport Storage Vault due to my role in diplomatic delivery missions and we discovered an abandoned shipment from Europe through transit at the London Heathrow Airport (LHR) which from the Customs X-ray Ultra Scan results reveals that an undisclosed sum of money in A metal trunk box weighing approximately 280 pounds with Assumptions of 5.5 Million To 6 Million .

When i check all i can get is your email on the trunk box at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address for quick processing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.

I wait your urgent mail. If you are still alive.

Regard.
On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Edwin Gabriel, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL.
I was made to understand that My Late client Mr. Edwin Gabriel met with someone who knows and trust you during his business trip before he died.
You were recommended to him as a very honest person who is above board.
I wish to notify you that late Mr. Gabriel Edwards made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Dollars (USD$10,000,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.
Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with someone who recommended you to him in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.
Mr. Gabriel Edwards until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out.
His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Gabriel Edwards died on the 15th day of March 2016 at the age of 70 years and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support his Charitable activities (May his soul rest with the Lord) and to help the poor and needy.
Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant date with your address; direct phone number, age and occupation to enable me send you the copies of the will documents on your name.
Please email me.
Regards,
Another one that's a bit different.

Quote:Hello

I greet you with warm regards. I earn a living in the oil industry as leader of the Procurement Unit/account department in a refining outfit owned by a South East Asian government. On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase from Libya for up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months.

The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that am in the process of building a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself right? The honest fact is that as a staff, it is against my company's operational policy to profit from any dealings with the firm hence the reason I need a

trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile. I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a middle man structure with you, while I work from the back to guide you.

Our commission/brokerage as middle persons is between $2 - $3 per barrel as case may be. So if the target of 2M barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - $6M every month for a span of 12 months. Worry less about the speedy sales as I have contacts within oil producing country's top officials for license of crude oil export/lifting to any firm I so present for this business.

Therefore if you can be able to handle this transaction with honesty and integrity, you should come back to me immediately for more details.

Your urgent response is highly needed

Regards.
Dear Friend,

I make this contact with the hope that I can trust you to assist me secure funds of my principal deposited in an offshore account. The content of this mail are expressed in clear confidence and solely for your personal consideration.

My principal instructed me to make sure that this fund deposited in an offshore security company is retrieved ASAP using a discreet foreigner to facilitate clearance of the deposit. Therefore I am using this medium to request for your assistance in transferring ownership of the sum of $35m safely secured in an offshore security firm.

I need your cooperation to transfer ownership of this fund to you for our joint investment benefits. He has proposed to take 50% of the fund, give you 40% and 10% for my coordination. I assure you that this transaction is totally free from any risk. I will brief you more on receipt of your reply.

The essence of quick attention is based on his present travails with the authorities hence he does not want to another such information that will escalate the present dicey situation. Please let me have following details as an indication of your willingness to co-operate with me in the transaction.

Your full names:
Residential/office address:
Business:
Age and Marital status:
Your private/Hand telephone:

Please indicate your most private email address that is only accessed by you to avoid divulging information to another person

Yours sincerely
Greetings to you

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous Internet users in the world, precisely I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am 81 Years old woman and the wife of a Late Dr. who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 15:22 NL while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see news sites for more information on this Swissair flight.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life in my Ranch before i finally leave the world, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privilege in different countries.Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer.

I deposited some fund in the sum of $550,000.00 (Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollas) with DHL NL four weeks ago to deliver to you, but i was very ill so i could not send you an email until today. what you have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE NL as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. You have to contact the DHL EXPRESS NL now for the delivery of your cheque.

Again, you are not to pay for the delivering Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is $1,160 for the security keeping of the cheque so far. I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address:
Full Names:
Direct telephone number:
Below is the security keeping code: (KMG2016-2022-1XQM) for your draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery. Please, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay. Be also notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the Internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my ranch, at this moment I have nothing to do with cars, emails and other luxuries, all further correspondence should be forwarded to the courier company for the delivery of your cheque to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Different again.

Quote:Hello Dear

I greet you with warm regards. I earn a living in the oil industry as leader of the Procurement Unit/account department in a refining outfit owned by a South East Asian government. On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase from Libya for up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months.

The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that am in the process of building a middle man structure to mediate between the 2parties involved before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself right? The honest fact is that as a staff,it is against my company's operational policy to profit from any dealings with the firm hence the reason I need a

trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile. I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a middle man structure with you, while I work from the back to guide you.

Our commission/brokerage as middle persons is between $2 - $3 per bbarrel as case may be. So if the target of 2M barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - $6M every month for a span of 12 months. Worry less about the speedy sales as I have contacts within oil producing country's top officials for license of crude oil export/lifting to any firm I so present for this business.

Therefore if you can be able to handle this transaction with honesty and integrity, you should come back to me immediately for more details.

Your urgent response is highly needed

Regards.
First one I've had for a while.

Quote:Good day,
With due respect and out of fear of the ugly situation I face presently, I am contacting you to see if you can help me solve my problem as I sincerely believe that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life considering the situations the person finds his or her self.
My Late Father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and an Agriculturist in Cote d`Ivoire; His death and that of my mum and my junior brother was masterminded by his only brother during the political crisis in my country Cote d`Ivoire in the years 2010. My late father through his hard work during his life time on earth made a fortune and established many businesses which has now been collected forcefully by his only brother the suspect that arranged the killing of my parents because of properties.
Through my findings before living Cote d`Ivoire I was able to get some personal documents of my late father and one is a fund deposit amounts to the tune of Nineteen Million Four hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$ 19.400.000.00) he deposited with a bank abroad under some conditions which necessitate this communication to you which I cannot handle under my age brackets.
Presently I am residing under political asylum here in Ghana due to multiple attacks from my uncle who wished me dead or to obtain any other documents of my late father that is in my care and the condition of life is very unbearable over here because the war in my country has ended and the Government of Ghana and the UN has called off the refugee immunity and rights for Ivoirians citizens in Ghana under political asylum and I cannot go back to my country to avoid the unexpected from my uncle most reasons I contacted you after much deliberations and prayers.
I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your EFFORT/INPUT after a successful transfer of the said funds into your Bank account and also for you to assist me relocate over there as soon as the bank transfers the money into your bank account to enable me have my peace and continue my education. Therefore I wish to know your readiness to assist me sincerely over this matter to enable me go further in discussing in details with you and also to enable me send you all vital deposit documents.
Looking forward to your response to this mail.
Stay Blessed
Attention Beneficiary,

I am the Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($8, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on the May 21st 2018, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wiped it out from the system, where the your fund cannot be traced to your Bank account Financial Authority. 

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary. 

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Regards,

•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next