Masti Nights
Masti Nights unexpectedly turned up on a Friday last night - has it ever been seen on a Friday before? Anyway the 3 girls on the screen were Preeti, Aneesha and Mai Bailey, a pretty good lineup I'd say.
It's not been on a Friday before that I can remember. Was it still on Saturday this week as well - 2 days in a row? As Kiran Khan was scheduled along with Isla and Aneesha?
Yes Masti Nights was on as usual last night, but not with Kiran Khan I'm afraid. Kiran couldn't make it for some reason and was replaced by Mai Bailey, who joined the already scheduled Aneesha and Isla.
(04-03-2012, 12:55 PM)event horizon Wrote: Kiran couldn't make it for some reason

that's not good. heard she was on daytime recently but we need her on nights. any news of her next appearance?
(08-03-2012, 12:34 PM)pressganged pete Wrote: heard she was on daytime recently but we need her on nights. any news of her next appearance?

I'm sorry to say that Kiran won't be on nights or days anymore, as when her last appearance was cancelled she was let go by Masti. I'm not sure what the story is exactly, but she won't be on the show again. Sad
Masti Nights is on tonight with Aneesha, Sitara and Shanti or Shantii (still don't know which is the correct spelling!)
(11-03-2012, 12:35 AM)Vimalot Wrote: Masti Nights is on tonight with Aneesha, Sitara and Shanti or Shantii (still don't know which is the correct spelling!)

I didn't see Masti last night except for a minute or two when I was flicking through the channels, but the lineup this week was exactly the same as last week, i.e. same as reported above.
(09-03-2012, 12:42 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: I'm sorry to say that Kiran won't be on nights or days anymore, as when her last appearance was cancelled she was let go by Masti.

that's a big disppointment to me, just when she'd started to appear on masti regularly too. i thought she was the most sexy girl on there. i'd write more of myn disappointment but i think i'm lost for words. Sad
Masti Nights is on tonight with Sitara, Jazz and Shanti (it seems to have been decided that Shanti is the correct spelling!)
No Shanti this week. Today's girls on Masti are Sitara, Aneesha and Jazz. I'm not expecting too much of Jazz.