Masti Nights
Yes I see that you're right, 15th December was the first Mini Masti.I stand corrected, I realise now that it was the following Mini Masti of 22nd December with Ayesha and Jazz which never got mentioned here.
The new girl from last week, Isla, has returned to Masti Nights tonight alongside Sitara. From what I've seen it's just the 2 of them on.
Yes it was 2 girls on Monday, Isla and Sitara. There was no show on Thursday this week as the Mini Masti has come to an end, but the full Masti Nights show is back tonight, Saturday.
Masti Nights on Saturday was with Ria, Aneesha and Kiran Khan. It's always better when they have 3 girls on.
I like the lineup tonight - Shantii, Ria and Kiran Khan. I think it's one of the strogest lineups they've ever had.
any lineups strong with Kiran Khan she's got a big sexy ass, bring her on again soon. Heart Shantii aka Anthea Cash is nice nice too, luv the big natural breasts, too many fake boobs on other channels these days.
(12-02-2012, 01:32 PM)pressganged pete Wrote: Shantii aka Anthea Cash is nice nice too

I thought it was Athena Cash, not Anthea Cash, unless you just happened to make a typing error.
Masti Nights last night had possibly their top 3 girls on, Shantii, Sitara, Kiran Khan, I'd be surprised if they have anyone to better those. Masti Nights must have done well to have been moved into the Saturday night slot.
any lineups strong with Kiran Khan she's got a big sexy ass and a big sexy personality. Heart it's great we had her 2 saturdays in a row after she hadn't been on very often, let's hope we continue to see her regularly.
This week on Masti Nights we have Shantii, Ria and Aneesha. It was going to be Kiran apparently, as that's what was announced, but she couldn't make it for some reason and was replaced by Shantii.