Masti Chat broadcasting hours.
I gather that Mast Chat only broadcasts on Sky from 2pm to 8pm. Am I correct about this?
Yes 2:00 to 8:00 is correct for the hours of Mastichat although it used to be a Monday to Friday only show, whereas yesterday I noticed the channel was broadcasting on a Saturday.
As an update I now see that Masti Chat is doing a trial night show. I'm surprised to be honest as I wasn't expecting them to do that. Undecided
As well as the extra day with going to Saturdays they are doing an extra hour a day now too. Starting from today they are broadcasting until 9pm instead of 8pm, so it's now Mon to Sat and hours of 1pm to 9pm.
Last night, Masti Nights was on the Adult Party Freeview channel 97 from 00:00 until 05:30 with Shanti and Mai Bailey.
I checked the electronic programme guide to see if it was on tonight, but Babestation Blue is on as usual. I'm guessing it's only available on Freeview on Saturday nights/early Sunday twilight hours.
(06-11-2011, 03:01 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Last night, Masti Nights was on the Adult Party Freeview channel 97 from 00:00 until 05:30 with Shanti and Mai Bailey.

Priya Young was on it too, the Masti Nights second show. I don't know what the plans are for further shows. Masti Days are continuing Mon to Sat, 6 days a week instead of the original Mon to Fri only.
(07-11-2011, 10:36 PM)Vimalot Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 03:01 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Last night, Masti Nights was on the Adult Party Freeview channel 97 from 00:00 until 05:30 with Shanti and Mai Bailey.

Priya Young was on it too, the Masti Nights second show. I don't know what the plans are for further shows. Masti Days are continuing Mon to Sat, 6 days a week instead of the original Mon to Fri only.

According to the Freeview Electronic Programme Guide, Masti Nights is on twice a week, Friday and Sunday from 00:00 until 05:30 on Adult Party Freeview channel 97.

Shanti was on with Sitana (sp?) in the early midnight hours. Anita, Kiran Khan, Lalita, Sanam and Tanya have also joined MastiChat. More babes to add to the Top of the Babes! polls. Cool
Yes definitely more babes for your polls Top of the Babes! Good for you, although I think the new girl on nights is Sitara and not Sitana. She is also known as Lucy B - when she appears on Shebang TV.
(18-11-2011, 04:51 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: According to the Freeview Electronic Programme Guide, Masti Nights is on twice a week, Friday and Sunday from 00:00 until 05:30 on Adult Party Freeview channel 97.

That's interesting news, but I do hope they have enough girls to keep this going. The 2 shows this week have featured the same 2 girls and I don't think that's going to keep Masti Nights going in the long run.
(20-11-2011, 09:23 AM)Ezekiel Wrote:
(18-11-2011, 04:51 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: According to the Freeview Electronic Programme Guide, Masti Nights is on twice a week, Friday and Sunday from 00:00 until 05:30 on Adult Party Freeview channel 97.

That's interesting news, but I do hope they have enough girls to keep this going. The 2 shows this week have featured the same 2 girls and I don't think that's going to keep Masti Nights going in the long run.

Are the same babes on all night or do they swap them with two others? I only watch it for the first half hour and then off to beddy-byes. Sleepy