•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Caitlin Wynters
Just had a great chat with Caitlin. Very nice.

C.16:20ish -

[Image: image-042E_4DE116AA.jpg] [Image: image-9991_4DE116AA.jpg] [Image: image-0E97_4DE116AA.jpg] [Image: image-AC81_4DE116AA.jpg] [Image: image-01F8_4DE116AA.jpg] [Image: image-4BC5_4DE11777.jpg] [Image: image-72ED_4DE11777.jpg] [Image: image-E901_4DE11777.jpg] [Image: image-052D_4DE11777.jpg] [Image: image-00AD_4DE11777.jpg]
Gorgeous Radiant Amazing Compelling Immaculate Exotic
To me Caitlin is so adorable and very endearing; she knows she is an asset to babestastion daytime and no nonsense looks. Along with Paige, Stephanie, Rosie Lee, Tammy, Anastasia and Gracie. A real girl next door image that she posseses of which is even better and a great personality with the likes of Jasmine Jones, Georgie, Sophia Knight etc...Heart

Her recent shows could be a potential for her to do night shows eventually; undoubtedley will do it in her own time and would probably shine in them.... i think she has the caller fanbase for it and would be a hit on it. She would also fit in very well with the girls llike Dani O'Neal, Amanda, Jada, etc.... i could go on and on but i am not going to as it would sound boring lol.Big Grin

A goal perhaps for her to achieve on daytime could be to wear some boots and gloves perhaps as it would bring out a side in her that is dominant.... think she would fit the bill perfectly. Even better to sign up an account on here as i have had some very nice tweets from her and would be a very good girl to PM too. Obviously she would have to be comfortable, but she would to my mind be obliging for it.Heart

The trend of babes that are coming on like Caitlin, BS Jenna, Brandy all rock my boat and hope we get more of that type because they are no fraudsters, but are the real deal and bring warmth to everything they do. Caitlin really is charming enough to be anyones girlfriend. Don't know whether she is taken mind you... if so they are lucky and smitten.Big Grin

An absolute revalation and a real star in the making to my mind and should keep this form going because we love it and her looks.Heart

A total natural in looks and personality, enough said.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
And aswell as that like a line i said in my pantomime 'i will never be content until i find her'. But i must say i have been like Prince Charming to her just like i was for the panto and she is Cinderella lol.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Down to earth, beautiful, gorgeous and a great personality. I have decided to dedicate an appreciation thread to Caitlin Wynters. A real asset to BSDaytime and very nice to her callers I believe; not that I phone mind you, but still approve of the work she does. Her outfits on dayshows are very creative and inspiring. A nice thing would be if she was upgraded to bikini babes to keep the freeviewers happy.Big Grin

She deserves it totally and would give her upmost recognition. Brandy Brewer is very lucky to have her as friend and they give each other respect. All the signs of an excellent bs days babe who can mix with rival channels well. Respect to her.Heart

Had some very nice tweets from her and of good advice too. Even more interesting likes documentaries and factual programmes.Big GrinHeart

All the best to one of my favourite babes.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

Nice boots.HeartTongue

[Image: image-E4C2_4DFCC49C.jpg][Image: image-4C2E_4DFCC49C.jpg]

[Image: image-0DAE_4DFCC49C.jpg][Image: image-8D49_4DFCC49C.jpg]

[Image: image-5D86_4DFCC49C.jpg][Image: image-D7A3_4DFCC49C.jpg]

[Image: image-4DF9_4DFCC49C.jpg][Image: image-A2C3_4DFCC49C.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

Another session with lovely Caitlin.HeartTongue

[Image: image-50FB_4DFCDD61.jpg][Image: image-8CEC_4DFCDD61.jpg]

[Image: image-576B_4DFCDD61.jpg][Image: image-7504_4DFCDD61.jpg]

[Image: image-9255_4DFCDD61.jpg][Image: image-2F2E_4DFCDD61.jpg]

[Image: image-01B9_4DFCDD61.jpg][Image: image-C43B_4DFCDD61.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

Peachy dress, she really has looked delicious today.HeartTongue

[Image: image-66AF_4DFCEC04.jpg]

[Image: image-26D1_4DFCEC04.jpg][Image: image-DDC0_4DFCEC04.jpg]

[Image: image-5C58_4DFCEC04.jpg][Image: image-36CC_4DFCEC04.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

(17-06-2011, 01:51 AM)ledders69 Wrote: Down to earth, beautiful, gorgeous and a great personality. I have decided to dedicate an appreciation thread to Caitlin Wynters. A real asset to BSDaytime and very nice to her callers I believe; not that I phone mind you, but still approve of the work she does. Her outfits on dayshows are very creative and inspiring. A nice thing would be if she was upgraded to bikini babes to keep the freeviewers happy.Big Grin

She deserves it totally and would give her upmost recognition. Brandy Brewer is very lucky to have her as friend and they give each other respect. All the signs of an excellent bs days babe who can mix with rival channels well. Respect to her.Heart

Had some very nice tweets from her and of good advice too. Even more interesting likes documentaries and factual programmes.Big GrinHeart

All the best to one of my favourite babes.Big Grin

Mix with Rival channels? Caitlin's been doing babe station since Nov I've only now started doing Elite!! We were best friends before lol

Noone's gonna stop being bestfriends cos they@re on different channels thats ridiculous its only a job!!

We are also friends with Izzie on Storm
@Brandy_Brewer
Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, Maxpower, HeDD, Daily Sport & Sunday Sport
Cheers for the reply Brandy and i enjoyed her show very much today indeed.Heart

Regret being the op now.Blush
FAVOURITE BABES

My punishment for tweeting her too much is to do some capping to redeem myself. Very hot looking today if i do say so myself.HeartTongue

[Image: image-AE19_4E00B683.jpg][Image: image-84D2_4E00B683.jpg]

[Image: image-F862_4E00B683.jpg][Image: image-DAFC_4E00B683.jpg]

[Image: image-9E2C_4E00B683.jpg][Image: image-3787_4E00B683.jpg]

[Image: image-F07A_4E00B683.jpg][Image: image-D585_4E00B683.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next