Masti Chat girls
Hello friends. I've just discovered Masti Chat daytime show on Sky channel 906. Does anyone know the names of all the girls on there? I'm guessing they wouldn't have that many as they broadcast for limited hours.
The current girls I know of are Ayesha, Laila, Mariam, Priyanka and Aziza. It's a good team don't you think?. Smile There was one other girl with Masti Chat when it started but she has left since then. She wasn't there for long.
I just noticed in passing there was a girl called Maya on there yesterday.
Yes I saw her too. She must have replaced the girl who left. That makes the Masti team even better I think.
There is another babe called Shantii.
(21-10-2011, 10:31 AM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: There is another babe called Shantii.

Yes quite right and she's the best. She's got the biggest personality. Cool
I saw another new girl on the show yesterday called Anita. That must be 8 girls they have now.
Mai Bailey was on Masti Nights, last night. That makes nine, so far.
(06-11-2011, 03:04 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Mai Bailey was on Masti Nights, last night. That makes nine, so far.

Priya Young also joined in with the Masti Nights second show, along with Shanti and Mai Bailey.
(07-11-2011, 10:32 PM)Vimalot Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 03:04 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Mai Bailey was on Masti Nights, last night. That makes nine, so far.

Priya Young also joined in with the Masti Nights second show, along with Shanti and Mai Bailey.

According to Liveshow, Kiran Khan is on the list, too.