Posting screencaps
I thought I'd try my hand at posting screencaps though I have never done it before. I think I can make them okay but how to get them on the site. Shall I somehow upload them dirctly into a post?
The best method of posting screencaps is to upload the images to an image host and then post the code the host gives you for the images here. We have our own image hosts you can use for this and there are several others which are good for the job, but you need to make sure you choose a host which allows adult images.

Our own image hosts can be found here: www.tvgirlsgallery.co.uk and www.babeimage.co.uk
I normally use the chunky one but I might give yours a go next time I have any caps to post.
I may do the same given the chance.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Wonder with what the new instructions are for capping and uploading considering tv girls gallery has had obviously a revamp. Trouble is that i don't know whether there is a thumbnail for the forum either. It's just that there is a babe pictures site of where you upload images and couldn't paste them onto the posts which i was hacked off about.Angry

Edit: I see tv girls gallery is back but the caps are not showing.Angry
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
TV Girls Gallery was offline for a short time whilst we made a few changes, the main one being to increase the number of images which can be uploaded at a time from 5 to 8. Normal service has been resumed.