Xpanded TV
The channel is back on freeview now. It returned a couple of days ago.
Sky 902 and Sky 930 are now Xpanded TV slots, because Xpanded have made Playboy an offer they couldn't refuse.
It's a surprise that Xpanded have got to take over a slot like Sky 902. An even bigger surprise if they get to license the Playboy brand.
From what I gather Sky 902 is going to continue as Playboy TV Chat, but now under the ownership of Xpanded rather than Red Light, and the Xpanded TV channel itself is moving up the EPG and is going to have a new home at Sky 914.
(14-06-2015, 01:40 PM)TV Babes Fan Wrote: An even bigger surprise if they get to license the Playboy brand.

Well it's a big surprise then, because Xpanded are now the official licensees of the Playboy TV Chat brand. Confused
Xpanded have just changed the satellite they use for their channels, so Freesat users need to retune to continue picking up the signal.
I'm surprised that Playboy would license their brand to Xpanded and I wonder what they think now about the calibre of the shows.
Here is an update on the broadcast frequencies for the Xpanded channels on Sky.

Sky channel 902 (Xpanded TV 16:9 SDTV) 11538 V 22000 5/6
Sky channel 914 (Xpanded TV 2 16:9 SDTV) 11538 V 22000 5/6
Missy Wild  Heart Honey Scott  Big Grin Poppy.  Exclamation
Thumbs Up 
Maria Smith is well fit & had 2 well classy but still well hawt outfits last night.  Heart Exclamation