Xpanded TV
xxXpanded TV can be found on Sky channel 931 and broadcasts during the daytime as flirtXchange TV.
Shame for me as I have freeview only, however I will be able to see it via web feed. Anyone got the site for the web feed as I would like to cap?Huh
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
This is the xxxpanded website but the live tv stream isn't working yet: http://www.xxxpanded.com
It's working now as far as I can see, but you have to register first to watch the stream.
It's good that some channel is doing calls at a decent price, instead of £1.50 or £1.53 like the other channels, but xxXpanded doesn't seem to get much credit for it. Surely they ought to get some recognition for their calls policy? They are a relative bargain at 36p a minute. Smile
The picture on that channel is not very good. That's what let's xxXpanded down. Yes it's good to have a channel with low call charges, but without a better picture it'll never be a major player in the babe channel market.
Yes it needs a better picture and they could do with more closeups of the girls I think, but yes give them credit for the call cost. I'd like to see more solo girls too, as they have 2 on screen virtually all the time.
xxXpanded TV is one of the few adult channels unaffected by the changes to the Sky EPG this week and is therefore still broadcasting on Sky channel 931.
It appears that this channel has just changed its broadcasting frequencies, so anyone who isn't using a Sky box will need to manually retune. I've just come across the following details of the change.

Eutelsat 28A (28.2E) - Sky Digital: xxXpanded TV has left 12643.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SID:54210 PID:2318/2319 English) (13h27)

Eutelsat 28A (28.2E) - Sky Digital: New frequency for xxXpanded TV: 12607.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SR:27500 FEC:2/3 SID:55274 PID:2360/2361 English- Clear). (13h26)

This channel was on freeview for a few months but I see it's gone now. Most channels on freeview don't seem to last very long.