Storm TV
Storm TV can be found on Sky channel 966 (this is the channel that used to be Club Paradiso).
Is Storm TV an improvement on Sky channel 966? I can't see that anything has changed since they took it over from Club Paradiso. I was expecting to see some changes but nothing at all seems to have happened.
I guess any improvements will take time, but they seem to have more girls on than they used to. If so that is in itself a big improvement because only one girl on most evenings was really holding that channel back.
Yes they definitely have more girls on, which is just as well as the one girl shows in the days of Club Paradiso meant frequent breaks when nobody was onscreen at all. Storm is a big improvement on that situation. Smile
just one girl a night was really hurting that channel was it was club paradiso and i couldn't see how it would last then, it makes a lot of sense to at least try and make a reasonable impact instead of looking to keep the wagebill down the club paradiso way and the only way you can do that is to have at least 2 girls every night. anyway the girls they have on are really decent so nobody can say they don't have the girls to really give it a good go.
Following changes to the Sky EPG this week, Storm TV is now broadcasting on Sky channel 939.
Storm has moved from channel 966, following changes to the Sky EPG, and can now be found on Sky channel 939.
For those who want to call in the cost of calls to Storm is currently 25p a minute.
Funny you should mention that, I was browsing the channels last night and I noticed the 25p a min call charge! To be honest I wondered if that was right and no catch? Has anyone here called them at this price?
Yes it's true, 25p a min and when I called I got through to the girl on screen without any trouble. Smile