•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Sapchester Weakling Runt Blues
just looking at the first drafts of the 'piss smith wretch / piss smith rat' posters that are going to be going up around Chorlton and Didsbury soon. 

they document what happens to a person when their mind becomes rotted by a miserable excuse for a career rooted in tabloid culture and fakery

they document the decline of a piss maggot cunt waste adult who has so little discernible talent in life and is so sad he can only earn a living by skulking in bushes outside courts with a long range lens 

a life coward, man tits rodent, bearded scrodent, maggot node piss clown cunt hahahahaha

PISS SMITH WRETCH!
PISS SMITH RAT!
REACH PISS MEDIA!
NO TALENT JOBLESS TWAT!!

SHAME THE FAMILY, SHAME THE FAMILY!! HURT STYLE!
PISS SCRODENT RAT...MAN TITS FAILED HACK SLANDER PAPP!
FAMILY TREE! FAMILY TREE!
PISS STYLE MAGGOT CUNT....DENIGRATION OF THE LIFE COWARD!!!!!!!
reach media failed hack rat........50 years man and boy

man tits piss maggot...jobless in madrid coward!!!
gonna have the spotters out at magistrates and crown soon, catch a fat bardsley reach rat slipping!

catch a cuntclair piss cameron rat slipping!

turd style rats...........piss thwaites failed tabloid rag.......piss smith martyrs, piss smith martyrs caught on street!!!!!!!!!!
why is the piss Keeling society parasite rat shaming unemployed people for claiming benefits on his shit twitter?

silly piss keeling louse rodent scrode.

Walker and Scheerhout added to the spotters list.

piss bardsley......piss walker......no talent human waste....clickbait dregs...caught on street, caught on street!!!!!!!
Piss style rats.......beat down in extremis! Piss rat style.....Bardsley Lardsley martyr style!

REACH! WRETCH MEDIA! REACH PISS RAT MEDIA!
Scrodent failed hacks......man tits rodent failed papps!
REACH! WRETCH MEDIA! REACH PISS RAT MEDIA!
Rodent media class....bearded clickbait mental rats!!!!

the mental ill-health of the reach media tabloid machine rodent employees oozes from e very facet of their vile, no brain, no nous. no work ethic existence.

cleanse the earth

end this scum!!!!!!!!!!!!
piss smith wretch........set the beard ablaze yeh! madrid fire, madrid fire washed rodent! beard gut......man tits rat washed scrodent!

cameron cunt sinclair.....piss sinclair.......dealt with style......all and any associates are culpable!!! all and any associates are culpable!

bardsley.......lardsley..........piss smith martyr........they're all vile tard rats!!!!!!!!!

bardsley.......lardsley..........piss smith martyr........they're all vile tard rats!!!!!!!!!

piss style wretch.........turd Smith in extremis.....man tits failed hack..man tits rodent slander papp

sins of the father......known for life........generational pain.......

sins of the father........piss smith family tree style!!!!!!!

warped culture tabloid twat....warped culture media rat!!!!!!!!
time to cleanse.

long overdue society moved past this clickbait parasite media class shit and pedo monarchy lord sugars piss morgan corrie enders ballbag lifestyle

wanna get involved?! - reachrats@mail.com hit us up!!!
stank rodent clowns

my stockport, my london, my birmingham, my bristol, my manchester

my brand louse maggot rats.......

these fake journo 'what's trending' life loser cunts are now trying to appropriate whole cities and towns. 

what the fuck does anyone care what some ex MEN News Desk no skill, no talent, media grad pleb think about a town or city? they fucking live and work it, why do they need some no skill, clickbait hack to talk shit about it so they can earn a clickbait ad based salary and avoid contributing to society properly with a real job?

'my brand' failed rats.

time to cleanse.
PISS JOHNSON SLAG!

PISS JOHNSON SLAG!!

FAILED ENGAGEMENT!!!

PISS SMITH MARTYR BITCH.......PINATA HEAD COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!

the reach engagement rodent bitch piss Johnson spends all day on twitter retweeting her failed fake journo colleagues coz the public dont'

only way her clickbait shit gets read!!

desperado tabloid culture failed slag!!!

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next