Gia Diaz
I just saw Gia Diaz for the first time ever at 10pm today, then I did some caps and then I just phoned her just now. She's well el scorchio but well nice too. She was getting me to say her name loads and taking her skirt up for me then putting it back down well tight over her ass and getting me to worship her and tell me her what my favourite part of her body is. Then she was showing me her favourite position and a position she used to apparently fuck loads of her bosses in when she was 'in the corporate world'. It was well Mrs Gia. And well fire.

[Image: 2ni16] [Image: 2ni17] [Image: 2ni18] [Image: 2ni19] [Image: 2ni1a] [Image: 2ni1b]
Mrs Gia said she liked the fact I was rating her skirt and her ass ("it's sexy isn't it this little skirt") and her heels and that I said her name a lot and wanted to give her a firm seeing to from behind after eating her out. Then I told her I was gonna whap some strawberry lube on my cock and go for it big time and she was loving it. [Image: love0058.gif]  [Image: jumping0039.gif]

[Image: 2ni1c] [Image: 2ni1d] [Image: 2ni1e]
[Image: 2ni1i] [Image: 2ni1j] [Image: 2ni1k] [Image: 2ni1l] [Image: 2ni1m] [Image: 2ni1n]
[Image: 2ni1r] [Image: 2ni1s] [Image: 2ni1t] [Image: 2ni1u] [Image: 2ni1v] [Image: 2ni1w]
Gonna dig out my man from pureCFNM's deets and tell him if he's still on a 'show your face' mission stick me in a scene with Mrs Gia, it'll be well el scorchio. Boss chemistry la 

[Image: 2ni20] [Image: 2ni21] [Image: 2ni22]
[Image: 2ni2j] [Image: 2ni2k] [Image: 2ni2l] [Image: 2ni2m] [Image: 2ni2n] [Image: 2ni2o]
[Image: 2ni3n] [Image: 2ni3o] [Image: 2ni3p]
Mrs Gia's the best thing I've found since Hershey's Milk Duds.
I've found Mrs Gia on Twitter. I'm mostly deactivated for a bit due to being well hectic, but it'll be nice to be connected when I'm back on more. Her pics are well leng.
Babestation, Februray 2020

[Image: image-38C6_5EDE6B9A.jpg]