Adding forum sections
Well I'm willing to give this forum a go but I notice there's no sections for the Honey and Dirty Talk Live channels. Huh But maybe I'm jumping the gun and those sections are in line to be added sometime soon.
(11-04-2011, 03:35 PM)tesla Wrote: Well I'm willing to give this forum a go but I notice there's no sections for the Honey and Dirty Talk Live channels. Huh But maybe I'm jumping the gun and those sections are in line to be added sometime soon.

That's because TVX are joining up with Elite TV mate, so Elite TV will be employing more babes and getting a higher pay cheque.Smile
(11-04-2011, 03:45 PM)ledders69 Wrote: That's because TVX are joining up with Elite TV mate, so Elite TV will be employing more babes and getting a higher pay cheque.Smile

Well I didn't know that so I thank you for telling me. It's an interesting development in the world of the babe channels. I guess I was wrong and everything here's in ship shape condition after all then.
(11-04-2011, 04:07 PM)tesla Wrote: Well I didn't know that so I thank you for telling me. It's an interesting development in the world of the babe channels. I guess I was wrong and everything here's in ship shape condition after all then.

It sure is mate.Smile
As ship's crew will have noted, the forum has been reorganised since this thread was started, so the original question isn't relevant now. Hopefully the forum's new look will prove to be a seaworthy one! Cool
Cheers admin looking good.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
There has been a slight reorganisation today, with some threads and sections at the bottom end of the forum being moved. Rest assured that it is only a case of things being moved around and nothing has been lost or deleted.
(14-07-2011, 09:53 PM)admin Wrote: There has been a slight reorganisation today, with some threads and sections at the bottom end of the forum being moved. Rest assured that it is only a case of things being moved around and nothing has been lost or deleted.

Thanks very much admin you are a star.Big Grin What would we do without you?
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |