GlamourStarsLive diary 2016
GlamourStarsLive presents

BECKY PERRY

Tuesday 5 April at 22:00 BST

My Girlie Night Out

I just got back from Las Vegas where I met my sexy girlfriend. We had so much naughty fun that I’ve decided to share it a bit with you when I get back. I’ll be wearing a very short dress and high heels; all dolled up ready to party and have some fun. As the time goes past I’ll get cheeky and start peeling my clothes off piece by piece, teasing you all the time, just like I did my friend, until all I am wearing is a skimpy G-string. Do you fancy joining me live for this naughty striptease? So come and have some fun xxx

Length: 20 minutes

www.glamourstarslive.com

BECKY PERRY

Tuesday 5 April at 22:25 BST

Play Hi-Lo Striptease Cards

I learnt a lot from LA where I stayed for few days. My favourite game is playing Hi-Lo Cards for my clothes. It’s such a sexy turn on seeing if you can win and strip me completely naked! Care to play? First I draw a card and you need to say if the next card will be higher or lower. Then I draw the second card. If it’s the same I draw again. If you’re right, I lose an item of clothing. If you’re wrong, I draw again. But I only ever take clothes off, never put them back on. How long will it take? Come and find out xxx

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

NIKKI LEE

Wednesday 6 April at 21:30 BST

Gym Workout Show

You wont want to miss this FREE TOPLESS Gym workout special on Wednesday evening! This will definitely get you in the mood! Watch me slowly tease out of my joggers and crop top, bending over and give you some good poses during my exercises...

Price: No ticket needed to enter this show!

www.glamourstarslive.com

LAURA HOLLYMAN

Friday 8 April at 22:00 BST

Sexy Office Girl

You’ve come into my office and see me in a long leather skirt, white blouse and high heels. Your eyes can’t stop staring at my long legs that are dressed in sheer stockings. I can see you are getting excited already. Why can’t we have more fun during business hours, I ask coyly? I start to lift up my skirt and unbutton by white blouse to reveal sexy figure hugging black lingerie. Mmmm…this game has turned me on too, so I decide to continue and show you even more. I’m sure you won’t leave my office without complete satisfaction with my work! xx

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

CHANTAL FOX

Thursday 21 April at 21:30 BST

[b]Tights and Stockings Fashion Show[/b]

I have some special pairs of stocking and tights so I’ve decided to do this live show and share them with you. Please come and help me to choose which look the best on my sexy long legs. And when we have picked the sexiest pair together, I will slip into my high heels boots to treat you to a saucy striptease. And I promise not to stop removing my clothes until all I have left is my tiny G-string. Why not come along and encourage me to have a really naughty time too xx

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com

HARLEY G

Thursday 5 May at 22:00 BST

Sexy Girlfriend

I’ve invited you to visit me. I’m feeling naughty and can’t wait to be alone with you. You arrive with a gift, a bottle of cold fizz. Those bubbles go straight to my head and make me feel even naughtier than before. All my inhibitions seem to have disappeared! I decide to treat you to my special gift, a slow sexy striptease to the music. As I remove my clothes, I have opportunities to massage my sexy young body. And as I get carried away, I suddenly realise I am completely naked before you. Then I can see you are now as excited as me. Mmmm. Let’s have some fun! Xx
PS. This is a show that can’t be missed!

www.glamourstarslive.com

SOPHIA SMITH

Thursday 12 May at 22:00 BST

Sexy Boss

I'm your boss in the office and I'm having complete control over you. I'm dressed for success, in a blouse, knee length fitted skirt, sexy satin lingerie and black stockings and high heels, you'll know who's boss. As my employees you have to do everything I say and right now I'm telling you to stop work and watch me as I striptease for you - boss's orders!

www.glamourstarslive.com

PENNY LEE full nude on her debut show

On Thursday 19 May at 22:00 BST

Hot Invitation

We’ve just arrived in a villa in Spain for a holiday. The sun’s shining and I’m beginning to feel hot – in more ways than one! Why don’t you join me for a special private striptease. I’ll be wearing a bright red figure hugging Baywatch swimsuit. But before I go for a dip in the pool let me be your Baywatch Babe and pose for you so you can enjoy my sexy curves. Mmmm…I can see you are getting hot now too, and I’d love to get you even more excited. Watch me as I peal my swimsuit off to reveal my sexy body to you. Then let me tease you as I apply oil all over my soft bare skin. Are you ready to enjoy my live holiday treat? Smile

www.glamourstarslive.com

LEVI full nude on her debut show

On Thursday 26 May at 22:00 BST

Still Feeling Horny - Nude Show

I’ve been feeling horny all day. Now I’ve finished my work and I’m on my way home when I spot you again. I can see as usual that you can’t keep your eyes off my sexy office outfit – a purple tight satin shirt that shows my boobs, black skirt, stockings with suspenders and sky high heels. We start chatting and flirting for a while and this time I can’t resist teasing you for real.
I invite you home. I’m going to drive you wild until you are feeling as horny as me. First I’ll do a sexy striptease until I’m absolutely bare, then I’ll apply baby oil all over my sexy body whilst you enjoy the treat.
Mmmm – are you ready for me now?

www.glamourstarslive.com

CANDY and LEXI

Thursday 9 June at 21:00 BST

2 Girls, 1 Shower, & lots of action

Hi guys,

If you love seeing two sexy girls having naughty fun together then this live show is for you. Come and watch us get steamy and turned on in the shower. We will give each-other a sexy wash, all over, just for you. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy our gorgeous bodies as we take it in turns to get soapy and washed. Grab a front row seat now to make sure you don't miss out. Candy & Lexi xx

Price: 30 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com