•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Football
Hopefully you'll do well for next season.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Crewe Alexandra. Crewe again as my fellow Alex supporter DAFM80 suggested I come and sign up here!
A thread for all thoughts on the beautiful game

Congrats to both Manchester teams this weekend and hard luck to West Ham
Do have a lot of sympathy for West Ham United however and they parted company with Avram Grant. On the other hand two inaugral PL teams are back in the top flight in the shape of QPR and Norwich City.Smile

Would approve it if Manchester United could win the CL. It would be a dream come true and a 4th one for them i think.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Yep like to see the English teams do well in Europe Smile
So woulld i mate - it would be very nice if it happened.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

(16-05-2011, 03:18 AM)ledders69 Wrote: Do have a lot of sympathy for West Ham United

I think West Ham deserved to go down. I think they have been the poorest team in the Premier League this season and are rightfully bottom of the table. I also think they were lucky to escape relegation in 2007 when they broke the rules with the signing of Tevez. Even with relegation they are still getting a huge slice of luck by being given the Olympic stadium after the Games in 2012, and many clubs would want that kind of luck, so I'm not feeling sorry for them.
In other words they've bought it on themselves.Sad
FAVOURITE BABES

Wonder who will join the hammers in the Championship I think Blackpool and Birmingham
Interesting you saying that because i reckon it will be Wigan and Blackpool.

Birmingham City are better equipped to stay up.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next