Bailey
Nice pic of Bailey:

[Image: image-39FD_4DD17D43.jpg]
Very nice picture and a good bod.Heart
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Youre not wrongSmile
Bailey Cream was bad ass. Still buzz off the time she sent me a PM on the Bluebird Forum in like, September or November 2010, telling me she was pissing herself at a post I'd made her in mate Mel's section (Mel Rook aka TJ  Tongue ) whilst she was sat enjoying a glass or five of vino. 

Ended up having a bit of a chat with her about drinking wine, little Charlie Dee, Mel Rook, how I hated other callers and forum users and some other shit and she was like, thank you for entertaining me this cold Tuesday evening n I was like, that's ok Mrs Cream, I've got to stay up til about 4am then go to town to get the Megabus at like , 05:10 to go London on the cheap and Mrs Cream was like, I genuinely was pissing my sides, nice one again. 

Class act Bailey Cream.  Exclamation