Masti Chat broadcasting hours.
(20-11-2011, 01:32 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Are the same babes on all night or do they swap them with two others? I only watch it for the first half hour and then off to beddy-byes. Sleepy

The same girls are on all night. That's why it was better the first 2 nights of Masti Nights when they had 3 girls, so there were always 2 on at a time. These last 2 nights they have only had 2 girls.
(20-11-2011, 09:35 PM)Vimalot Wrote:
(20-11-2011, 01:32 PM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: Are the same babes on all night or do they swap them with two others? I only watch it for the first half hour and then off to beddy-byes. Sleepy

The same girls are on all night. That's why it was better the first 2 nights of Masti Nights when they had 3 girls, so there were always 2 on at a time. These last 2 nights they have only had 2 girls.

Perhaps most of the other Masti babes wouldn't do nights. Couldn't they get some of the other Asian babes such as Kirsty Yaqub or Leah Jaye from the other channels in the meantime, while they recruit new babes or prepare the day ones to nights? Surely, they don't have to be Indian descent? Mai is Iranian-Russian. How about including some East Asians such as Jada, Alannah Li and Rio Lee or mixed Asians like Donna Duke?

By the way, I'm adding Aziza, Lucy B (Sitara) and Shantii to the TOTB polls on Saturday (or Sunday if there's a showdown). Previous Masti entries never received any votes, with the exception of Priya (and that was before she appeared on Masti). If you want your fave Masti babe kept in the charts, don't forget to vote! Cool
I don't think it got reported here, but Masti Chat moved from Sky channel 906 to Sky channel 910. However it matters not because the show has moved once more and is now back at its original home of Sky 906.
Masti Chat seems to start later now (3:00) or is that just on Saturday because of The Chat being shown?
I thought it would be useful to have a separate thread for the Mini Masti of Thursday nights, although it might be too late as rumour has it that this week could be the last of the Mini Mastis. Whether that's true or not I've started this thread anyway, as even if it's discontinued there won't be any harm in keeping a separate thread for those shows, as the discontinued format won't clutter up the main thread for the ongoing night shows.
I'm not sure why we need a thread for Mini Masti if it's discontinued now, but for the record the first Mini Masti was on Thursday 15 December with Shantii, Sitara and Ayesha, the second was on Thursday 22 December with Ayesha and Jazz, the third was on Thursday 5 January with Jazz and Sitara, the fourth was on Thursday 12 January with Yasmin and Kiran Khan, and the most recent one was on Thursday 26 January with Sitara and Aneesha.
It looks like the Mini Masti definitely has to go, because with the new Babestation Apprentice on the horizon it doesn't look like it can get fitted in anywhere. If there's one this week it'll surely be the last.
There was no Mini Masti this week. Thursday night was the new show Babestation Apprentice. Mini Masti has definitely come to an end, as Masti Nights is only being given one night a week from now on.
(13-12-2011, 11:16 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: Masti Chat seems to start later now (3:00) or is that just on Saturday because of The Chat being shown?

It's on Saturday and Sunday because The Chat is on Sky channel 906 from 11:10am-3:00pm on those 2 days. On weekdays Masti Chat still starts at 1:00pm and every day it goes through to 9:00pm.
I thought the Mini Masti didn't work that well anyway, only being on from 9:00 until 12:00. I think if a show's worth showing it's surely worth showing for the whole night.