Hello

It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of
communication has been grossly abused by impostors and criminal
minded people thereby making it difficult for people with genuine
struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. The
United Kingdom's Treasury Department receives over £10bn every
year from unclaimed estates; forgotten funds; abandoned shares
and dormant accounts because beneficiaries of deceased families
are not being located to lay claim to funds left in the bank.

This letter is a final warning notice regarding the death of my
Late client Charles, wife and only daughter while on holiday at
Louisiana USA in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina
disaster. According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46
of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent
amendments). My late client's bank has issued me a Final written
notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 days or have his funds
declared UNCLAIMED and sent into government treasury.

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London
for a long time. There were some of his properties put out for
sale before his death,for which payment has since been made. The
proceeds of the sale is deposited into his local account here. I
found your name in some of his documents and that is why I traced
your email through an advanced search.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last-name with my
late client. I want to know if you are in anyway related to my
late client. I await your prompt response, Regards,
Good day to you

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. I am a personal Attorney to my deceased Client , who worked with Chinese Mining Company for Thirteen years.

She died along side with her immediate family during the Madrid Train Bombing, which occurred in 2004 since then all my several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, has proved unsuccessful.

Thus I decided to search with her name to locate any member of her extended family hence I saw your name. I know you may not be biologically related to him but I am contacting you because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me.

Before the catastrophe that claimed her life, she deposited One Trunk box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure containing USD13.500.000.00 (thirteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) deposited in finance firm

The finance firm has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make claim or the fund will be confiscated and taken to the bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed. With regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the funds would be released to you for our disbursement on the ratio of 50:50 between us.

All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction would be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

You can contact me via my email address for further clarification. Do get back to me as well even when you are not willing to collaborate with me so as to further my search for other partner explanations.
Keeping it short.

Quote:Dearest,

I'm 18 years old and my father was a very wealthy oil merchant and businessman in the United States of America (U.S.A). My father was poisoned to death by his brothers because they want to take over his properties and wealth.

My father left the sum of USD $6,000,000 (Six Million United States Dollars) in a fixed/suspense account for me which I want you to stand as my trustee to claim this from the bank so that I will come over to your country to further my education in your care.

Note that you are to contact me back on my email address for more details please.

Thanks and God bless
Dear Friend.

I am the current executive governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN).

I am please to inform you that an unpaid contract payment file worth Seventy Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($77.500.000.00) only was recently discovered during the auditing exercise at the closure of  the fiscal year of 2018.

With my position as the Central Bank Governor it was easy for me to move the funds to a secure bank account in Europe which will be disclosed to you upon your confirmation of your interest on the transaction as my foreign partner.

The transaction, will be a bank to bank wire transfer to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Kindly supply me with your details  as listed below as to enable me prepare the documents require for the transaction on your name for immediate release of the funds via the Europe bank to any nominated bank account of your choice.

Your Formal Name
Your Direct Contact Address
Your Bank Name & Address
Account Number,
Routing Number,
Swift Code
Your Private Telephone Numbers.
Form of Identification

I will personally furnish you with steps assigned for this payment inline
with the European banking system.

Sincerely
Excutive Governor Central Bank (CBN).
Hello.

At the UN 74th General Assembly (UNGA 74) meeting held on Friday, 27 September at its headquarters in New York City, NY United States, a total of $2,189,500,505.00 was declared by the UN Financial Crimes Commission as funds recovered from fraudulent schemes. These funds were recovered from various governments and anti-fraud entities around the world from accounts connected to embezzlement and other fraudulent practices.

The United Nations has decided to dedicate the funds to compensating fraud victims around the world according to a special pro-rata basis by the affected countries.

We are happy to inform you that you have been selected as one of the beneficiaries of your country to participate in the largesse redistribution.

The analysis from our evaluation department shows you, among other beneficiaries in your country will receive a sum of USD 5,200,500.00 (Euro equivalent CAD 6,906,281.00). The pool includes 399 fortunate victims to be compensated.

Alterna Bank, Canada is your designated disbursement center, you are advised to get in touch with the Alterna Bank for further information on how to receive your payment. It is in your best interest to follow directives accordingly to receive your compensation promptly.

For Bank verification and fast recognition, you are required to send the following Reference Code (UN2019-2039929) and a scanned copy of valid I.D to the Alterna Bank coordinator below via email.

Regards
United Nations Information Service
Geneva, Switzerland
Attn: Sir/ Madam

I'm assistant branch manager of Natwest Bank London.

I write you in connection to a transaction that would be
beneficial to you and me. As an assistant Branch Manager of the
bank, it is within my purview to send in yearly financial report
to the Bank Headquarters In Dublin at the end of each business
year.

In the course of reviewing the year 2014 report, I discovered
that my branch has Thirty two Million, Great British Pounds
sterling  in slush fund. It may interest you to note that a slush
fund, colloquially, is an auxiliary monetary account or a reserve
fund. However, in the context of corrupt dealings, such as those
by governments or large corporations, a slush fund can have part
particular connotations of secrecy in regard to the use of this
money and the means by which the funds were acquired.

Six years after, my head office is oblivious of it and as it
were, has no way of knowing as I understand that the original
depositor died six years ago or thereabout and till date no one
has come forward to claim the fund. The plan is to present you as
the brother or Uncle  of the deceased Estate.

I have just placed this funds in what we call Nostro Vostro
account with no beneficiary. As a management staff of this bank ,
I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of
contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank
account and get 50% of the total funds as remuneration for your
involvement. There is practically no risk involved, the
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
protects us from any breach of the law as it will strictly be a
bank-to-bank transfer after the re-certification of the fund as
the fallout of a bequest/donation bequeathed to you or your
organization.

All we need to do is to secure the pertinent structures in place
to authenticate your claim as the Brother or uncle of the
deceased’s Estate and consequently the beneficiary of the fund.
Your prompt response would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated assistance and
cooperation.
Send reply to my private email.

Your swift response will facilitate the claims process.

Best Regards
This is the first one I've had for a while.

Quote:Good day. I am the Administrative manager at a Vault of a Financial & Security Institute here in Barcelona.
I am contacting you based on a financial opportunity I discovered here in our bank. It’s about an abandoned sum of 26.7m US dollars (Twenty six million seven hundred thousand United States dollars) in our safety deposit vault, that belongs to one of our foreign customers, a citizen of your country that shares the same last name with you, who died along with his entire family on 11th March 2008 in a ghastly car accident in Porto Portugal
 The banking policy can only allow the release of such funds to a benefactor through an application as next of kin to the deceased. After his death, the bank has been expecting a possible beneficiary, but no luck, this institute has exploited all its ethical possibilities in other to contact his possible relation or inheritor, but no success. Since no one has come up since six years, I have made my own research with the help of a private investigator, it is my knowledge that this man has been living in Barcelona for the past 22yrs and has never returned back home. I also learnt that his wife and 13year old daughter died with him during this accident. I am almost 110% sure that no one is aware of the existence of these funds.
However, because of the international financial crises, a lot of reform has been made within the Spanish Financial system; this includes the new law on succession/claims which indicates a duration in which such inheritance could be tolerated. The Bank of Spain has mandated our institute to release the funds to the possible inheritor, Failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the Bank of Spain confiscate these funds as unclaimed estate (Which of course would go straight to the Governmentґs pocket). It is therefore upon this entire discovery that I have decided to contact you. I want you to know that I am a senior member of this office. As an insider, I am equipped with all classified secret information regarding the release of these funds. I would be dedicated to making sure that I feed you with all possible documentation and information required for the approval and release of these funds.
Upon your acceptance to cooperate, I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, 50% for me and 10% goes to any acceptable charity organization in Spain or your country. Please note that I have ONLY discussed this with my husband. For time difference and confidential reasons, I strongly advise that you communicate with me via my husband’s contact details above; this should be done firstly via fax, email or phone. Immediately you get in touch with me, I would be able to inform you on how this could be concluded.
In conclusion, it’s my concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation and confidentiality to enable us conclude this transaction. Please keep this very confidential and do not discuss it with anybody. I GUARANTEE that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of law. Thanks and God bless you.

Reply my private email asap.
Sir,

I Am the Director, Foreign Remittance Department in Wema Bank of Nigeria. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the

Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee on Budget and planning.

After the meeting, it was agreed to pay an overdue contract payment of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of that person's long complicated outstanding payment. Unfortunately, he died in a motor accident. So I am fronting you as his next of kin.

Considering the circumstance that threw up this opportunity, I am willing and prepared to use my good office and power to get it released to you either in cash (to be delivered to your door step at any address of your choice) or by online bank transfer  but on the condition that it shall be shared 50/50% between us.

I have what it takes to deliver on this transaction in maximum of 7 business days devoid of any risk nor hitch. All I need to initiate action in the matter is your

formal consent by way of reverting to me with below itemised information should you settle for secured Cash Delivery to your address:

Your full name:

Private telephone number:

Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

I assure you of a smooth transaction with your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
This is a really standard one.

Quote:I am a personal Accountant Director with Foreign  Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
it is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as  yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005. His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time  client our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile  company owner, business man, a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining  conglomerates operating in Cambodia, China, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Vietnam all in Asia, before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two million, Six Hundred And Forty Thousand United States dollars). I want  to present you as a beneficiary, I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Yours sincerely
I am sorry for interrupting your day, with due respect trust and humility, I write to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am looking for a reliable and capable partner that will assist my family and I to transfer funds to his personal or company account for investment purposes because of my health..
I am Mrs. Julia Burns, the wife of Late Mr. Clark Burns, who was a Commercial Farmer and cocoa merchant in Bindura and Harare, the economic city of Zimbabwe.

My husband was among the people that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe wholly affected the white farmers and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act.

Please for further details, kindly email me with your direct contact informations to my private email address.

Full Name:|Home Address|Telephone Number|Mobile Number|Date of Birth| Occupation:.

Please do notify me immediately you receive this proposal.

Thanks and God bless you

•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next