•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION

OFFICE OF THE FUND MANAGEMENT BUREAU (FMB)

UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION

I am Mr Jock Baxter of the newly inaugurated Fund Management Bureau
(FMB) by the United Nation and International Monetry Fund (IMF). My agency has the mandate to recover unpaid debts associated with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc and to ensure that the approved beneficiaries receive the fund as approved in thier favors within an interval of one week.

In the course of our assignment, we discovered that the total sum of Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($10.5M) was approved
in your favor as a grant/lottery with Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68 and Batch
Number: 074/05/ZY369 by the UN/IMF. With our mandate and the resolution reached, my agency have completed arrangement to have this fund paid to you by ATM card delivery, cash payment at our nearest paying office in your region or by any means suitable to you.

To ensure that the fund is paid to you as approved and attached to your
email address, you are required to reconfirm your particulars. Make sure
that you include your cell phone# for the attention of the paying office
assigned to handle the total fund release.

Get back to me if you are ready to receive the fund as approved for processing and payment of the total $10.5M to you as approved without further delay.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Jock Baxter
Greetings:
This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial as a matter of urgency that I took the courage to contact you in this discreet matter that demands for a trusted person that won't let me and my family down at the end of the day. We are in exile in South Africa, our country of origin is Zimbabwe but we are here for safety since after the death of my late father who was murdered in cold blood during the land dispute crisis in my country 5 years ago.
My aim is to seek for your help to claim our inheritance money amounting to US$31,500,000.00 (Thirty-one Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in Security Vault here in Johannesburg South Africa, I am contacting you in the consent of my family that gave me the mandate as the eldest son of the family to seek for a trust worthy foreign partner to assist us transfer the family inheritance fund to his/her account in your country then we migrate to your country to settle and invest.
We are compelled to solicit for your assistance because with our status as refugees, we cannot transfer the money ourselves; the law prohibits us from operating bank account or having such huge amount either in account or in cash. Hence my letter, I want you to help us transfer the money to your personal/company bank account and take 30% of the total sum for your compensation for assisting us, also you will help us buy/lease a residential house and as well invest the money for us in your organization or in any other lucrative business venture in your country.
Upon your immediate response, I will immediately arrange and send to you all the information's that will empower your good self in finalizing the transaction with the security company here in South Africa. I need your urgent and confidential response. Thanks and God bless you.
MUHAMMED FAKI
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: • DR. BENJAMIN FRIDAY (OON)
DEPUTY GOVERNOR, FINANCIAL SYSTEM STABILITY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

YOUR PAYMENT OF 5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD.

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your Atm Card worth $5,000,000.00 United State Dollars has been approved by the federal Government Of Nigeria and it is ready for final delivery, you are hereby inform to send down your full information where you desire to receive your Atm Card to enable us submit it to the delivery company that will deliver it to you.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $5,000,000.00 ( Five Million United State Dollars) This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems,Contracts Sum, Lottery/Gambling etc.Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Teams of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) observers and this is why we are contacting you via email to let you know the sitiuation at hand, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

Please be informed that you are only paying a fee of $350 for the shippment charges to enable the courier company deliver your ATM Card to your door step.

Get back to us with the needed information below as to enable us know where to send the ATM CARD:

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Address:
3. Your Direct telephone numbers:
4, Your Identity Card:

We are waiting to receive the motioned information from you,to enable us submit the information and your ATM CARD to the Courier Company that will deliver it to you as to avoid a mistake on the delivery and also be ready to make the payment of $350 for the delivery charges.

We are looking forward to hear from you. Await your urgent attention to this matter.

Yours Sincerely
Dr. Benjamin Friday (OON)
Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability
This is a very typical request along familiar lines. Rolleyes

Quote:I am Mr Samull Petersen, Foreign Remmitance Director of DIAMOND BANK Africa.

This is a very confidential proposition for you. In July 2011, a Brazilian Oil consultant/contractor with the Benenoise Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for a calendar year, valued at US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity in July 2012 as his Credit Officer, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, the Benenoise Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos died on an Air Crash.

Further investigations,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. Again,I made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Matos did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$8,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to the International Banking ethics, codes and Laws, at the expiration of 2 years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Benin Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Mauricio Jose De Matos. This is simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full names and address so that we will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and some of my colleagues who are aware of this transaction and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by my colleagues and with my position as the Foreign Remmitance Director guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards.

Samull Petersen
I couldn't be bothered to read this one. Rolleyes

Quote:Federal Ministry of Finance,
Department of Foreign Dept
Office of the Director General

ATTENTION: APPROVAL OF PAYMENT FOR THE 1ST QUARTER
I like to congratulate you on the success of the approval on the release of your fund. I like to say thank you for your impeccable quality of understanding and your parallel strides and commitment. After a thorough meeting with all heads of departments with the African Union (A.U), representatives from the United Nations to west africa has set up a task force committe to monitor and pay all foreign debts such as, contract payment, petroleum supplies, Inheritance properties, lottery winning funds generated from the Africa regions and other relevant debts owed to any individuals or group of persons or company. I like to officially notify you about your inclusion into the payment list which was official listed in the recent post by the Debt Management office in their official website. Your name and email contact was found in the central computer among the list of unpaid beneficiaries that have not received their payment so far. This is the fi rst quater of payment. The total sum of $8.2 Million United State Dollars has been officially granted to all beneficiaries as full contract inheritance payment.

The Federal Government has concluded and scheduled a time frame to settle all debts. As the head of remittance department, it is my Paramount duty to enlighten you more on this for better understanding how to get your money released to you. I like you to understand that due to the limited amount available for payment we have choosen a double payment method. You inheritance will be remitted to you twice (the 1st & 2nd quater). In this 1st quarter, only 60% of the total money will be remitted to you and you will receive the remaining in the next 2nd quarter. A suitable means of payment has been fixed to enable an easy payment to all beneficiaries. The following means has been carefully reviewed to suit every individuals depend on which means you prefer to receive your money. Below are the various means of payment carefully study it and make a wise choice.

1. ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD: An ATM master card will be issued to you through an Apex Bank. An Electronic account will opened for you, and ATM card to the account will be prepared in you name . The ATM card will contain 60% of the total sum approved to you. The ATM Card will delivered to you for your convenience and usuage. This means is regarded as one of the simplest means and will require your full details such as name, address, phone number and occupation. The details provided will be used for the delivery the card to you.
2. E-BANKING/ONLINE TRANSFER: This is also a good means of remitting huge money like yours. Your money will be remitted into a private owned account provided by the beneficiary through an online banking method. An online banking will be set up by the bank where the beneficiary can log into his/her account through the computer and transfer his money. This means of payment has helped alot in daily transfers into private or cooperate account and is regarded as the safest means. After all the necessary conclusion of the bank procedure, a transfer form will be issued to you.
3. GOVERNMENT SUNDRY/SUSPENSE ACCOUNT: This is a modern menas of remitting huge funds like yours from the Federal Government Reserved account with the switzs bank. The full authorization of the minister of finance and the accountant general of the federation as the principal signatory to the account is all required. The means is used to remit contract funds to companies and other mobilization fees.
4. INTERNATION BANK DRAFT: This means is also good but requires lots of compilations and government verification and court attornmentship. 60% of the funds will be issued to through the bank draft from the Central Bank international draft remittance agencies. I want you to understand these and carefully make a choice without delay because of the time constrain, you are to provide the following information needed for immediate confirmation and verification.
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Contact phone Number
4. Occupation
5. Any valid forms of identification
Upon the provision of the requested information, the release of the fund is guaranteed and insured. A file will be opened for you by the Legal Department certifying that the informations provided is truly yours and also a verification number will be issued to you. You are to choose specifically from the approved means of payment as stated above. In other words, i put it to you that we are ready to remit your funds to you. Our website is available for you to check for further confirmation.

I awaits your immediate compliance as we hope to serve you better . Congratulations once more.
Yours sincerely
Chief Executive Officer
Federal Ministry Of Finance

Hello my dear

Re: PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION

I am Jonathan Khaffi, Chairman Foreign Contract Review Panel; my office monitors and control all foreign contracts payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of foreign contracts settlements.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been
identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. I write to present you to the federal
government that you are among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to
have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds with value US$25.5 Million. I have every files before me and the data will be change to your name to enable you receive the fund into your nominated bank account as the beneficiary.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2 days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract
Payments/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several
others, I have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS.

1. You will give me 50% of the total contract funds as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone for security reasons.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with fund release are caused by agents or representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I
will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the 3days mandate.

AWaiting for your reply soon.
Yours Sincerely.

Jonathan Khaffi
CHAIRMAN FOREIGN CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL
UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT,
IN AFFILIATION FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

Attention: BENEFICIARY

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) in affiliation with Federal Bureau Of Investigation In United State Of America has made available a total of $863,725,490.00 to 27 governments and two international organizations for distribution to 370 successful claimants who has been Victims of Internet scam. This payment is made under the third phase of the payment mechanism established by the UNCC Governing Council and the Government Of the United State. The truth behind your delayed payment is that you have been dealing with fraudsters in Asia,Europe etc. And you really need to stop contacting them now else they will rip you dry until you dont have even money to buy food.

Your email came up under the list of people who have long-outstanding claims From inheritance, lottery winnings and contractors to some foreign Government. Your Payment File was given to this office in respect of your total long Over-due amount for which we have approved $4,500,000USD dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) You have failed to claim because of either non-compliance with official Processes or apparent ineptitude by the payment officers who are corrupt and have been handling your payment. We are directing you to the (Under-Secretary-General, Executive Director of the United Nations Population Fund, UNFPA.) agent in charge Mr. John Simon Trout who his a representative of the (UNCC) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE in Europe, contact him and he will explain everything to you. Whoever is contacting you through emails are fake and fraudsters.

In your response you must send the following information as listed below to him.

1. Full name
2. Home Address
3. occupation
4. Your age
5. Phone and Fax number
6. Attach copy of your identification

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

Contact Mr. John Simon Trout to facilitate your payment because of the reports of scams/fraud going on. Give him your File Reference (BB/04/77-U) as a proof to claim these funds and to confirm you still willing to claim your funds. Send a copy of your response to his official email.

Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your fund. Making the world a better place for the sake of humanity.

The only money you need to pay to Mr. John Simon Trout is just $400 for the paperwork. Take note of that.

Yours Faithfully,
Prof Vivian Benson
Secretary of the United Nations (UN)
I am Mr Ted Edwards, Vice President of ICBC, Flushing, New York, USA. I am writing to obtain your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to both of us. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have, but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.

Mr. Paul Kickermann Jr. was an account holder with my bank. I was his account officer for 9 years prior to his death. He died during the World Trade Center bombing in September 11, 2001. Since his death, the management of my bank has made a series of efforts to locate his family to no avail. I also performed research to find his family and was able to confirm that his mother, who was the only surviving member of the family, died at the news of his death. He was divorced prior to his death and due to this fact no one was able to claim the funds he deposited in my bank legally, again there was no will attached to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $10,700,000.00 (Ten Million, seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an accrual interest agreement of 6.7%, which has been for in effect for the past 9 years.

My purpose for contacting you now is this: My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of next year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the funds sent to the bank treasury, this is where I am interested in and want you to come in: I want you to present as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to confirm your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said funds and process the fund wire without any problem. Be informed that it is legal, 100% risk free as all the titled documents will be changed to your name, and the funds wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.

Please note that I am willing to let you have 45% of the total sum while you give me 55% when the fund is credited to your designated bank account. Also, note that I am willing to go extra mile to make this a success because if anything goes wrong, then I stand the risk of losing my job and possibly even going to jail for trying to carry out such a transaction. This is why I am contacting you so that we work out the logistics and take care of this transaction within the next 15 days.Kindly get back to me immediately so that I will advice you on how this will be carried out.

Sincerely,

Mr Ted Edwards
A customer of ours who died ten years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia leaving behind an estate/capital (US$43M) in a Bank here where I work, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the Bank private search for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased who died intestate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details.

Banking regulation/legislation demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies if nobody applies to claim the funds.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you, in this way $25,800,000.00 for you and $17,200,000.00 for me. I will do all the crucial part in the Bank to have the claim released to you promptly.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue

To affirm your willingness and cooperation,please do so by replying me at my private email with your Telephone/Fax number.

I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,
John St. Christopher
I used to get these but this one received today was the first I've seen for some time.

Quote:Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs Bonnie Sutton, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Silver Springs Florida but am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister George Alex, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $25 Million US Dollars Moreover, Barrister George Alex, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister George Alex was just US$570 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $570USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Barrister George Alex and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS

Your Full Name:...............
Direct Phone:....................
Country.................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister George Alex so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs Bonnie Sutton.
Silver Springs Florida

•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next