TV Girls Babe Shows Forum
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Printable Version

+- TV Girls Babe Shows Forum (https://www.adultchannels.uk)
+-- Forum: Remainin' Ledgers (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Other Subjects (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc (/showthread.php?tid=518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 18-02-2019

I am from Netherlands. My husband worked with Chevron Texaco in Libya for twenty years before he died in the year 2011, May be you must have heard about him in the oil firm. We were married for thirty-seven years without a child. He died during the riot that lead to the Nato war in Libya.

He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting youths of the region. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Thirteen   Million U.S.Dollars) with a diplomat Finance security company in a Trunk box Presently, this box is still with the company and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive my box or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

Presently, I m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and the proceed at the end of every year distributed among charity organization.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. You are to help me invest these funds into real estate and stocks. You will be entitled to 10% of every profit you
make in a year.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Note. You can contact the security company's Correspondence office in Europe for verification on the consignment as the funds was deposited in a trunk box as a consignment, and the consignment's code is? 1156? Name of depositor Ben June, present beneficiary Elizabeth June. And please do not let the company know the content of the box for the safety of my funds because my late husband deposited it as a family treasure. 

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Waiting for your reply

Yours in Christ,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 05-03-2019

From The Desk Of Chief Executive Officer.
BANKIA BLANCO BANK MADRID SPAIN
Office/Branch Address
Calle Tiziano 6 Locale
Madrid Spain

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the Manager/ Director and Foreign Remittance with Bankia Blanco Bank Plc. I am writing this letter to ask for your Assistance and co-operation to carry out this business/transaction.

In my department we discovered abandoned sum of US$25.5M (TWENTY FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers late Engineer and an oil merchant with Shell Petroleum Company Late Eng. John Creek (Junior) who died along with his entire family of a wife and two children in Air France (A330-203) flight Reg F-GZCP in 1 June 2010. Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting his Next of kin to come over and put claims for his money as the heir because we cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guide lines.

Unfortunately, neither his family member nor distant relative has applied to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I and others officials in my department have agreed to make business with you and release the Total amount to you. We decided to make this deal with you because nobody or person(s) have come for the claim of the fund and we want to avoid it from being returned to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund/bad debt, because after a period of 9/10 years and no claim of the fund, it will returned into Bank treasury.

The terms of sharing can only be discuss if you indicate your willingness in assisting us by sending immediately the below stated information's for a formal application.

A. Your names in full.
B. Your contact address.
C. Your contact telephone number.
D. Your gender/Occupation
E. A copy of your valued ID.
F. Nominated Bank Account to receive the fund.

Anticipating hearing from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 05-04-2019

I am a staff of a government ministry in Ghana responsible for awarding and execution of contracts. I have in my possession an outstanding contract payment of USD25, 500,000 000. These funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of a Department by a foreign contracting firm, which was officially over-invoiced to the amount of (USD25, 500,000 000.). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed. So I am in search of an individual who will assist me to transfer the outstanding amount of the total fund and subsequently we invest same in lucrative ventures in his country.

You will receive this fund as an applied contractor. For your support and partnership, please reply to negotiate the fee or the percentage you will be paid when the funds arrive in your account overseas. I have the surety to secure approvals with the concerned Departments. You must however note that this transaction, with regard to my disposition to continue with you is subject to these terms:

Firstly, our conviction of your transparency; 'meaning you will not 'sit' on the funds when it arrives in your account, Secondly, that you treat this transaction with confidentiality and also provide an account for which you have absolute control.

It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favor of you/your Company.
Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction as what we need is a foreign individual or firm we will present and do the paperwork to clear the funds. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me in any way.

I am looking forward to doing business with you and please email your response to me through my private email address below. Kindly provide me with your full names and telephone number so I can reach you for more details and further deliberations.

Best regards

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 13-05-2019

A little bit different.

Quote:Dear Respectful,

Good day, I know that this email will come to you as a surprise because you don't know me and I don't know you too. I am 17 years old and an orphan. My late father died in auto crash in December 2015. My late father was killed in a road accident but the police reported that my late father was drunk and full of alcohol before his death.

However, my late father was a successful business man who lived in China before coming back to my country, Latvia. Before the death of my father, he told me that he deposited the sum of US$5,000,000:00 (Five Million United States Dollars only) with a bank in China in the year 2011. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to come and claim the money as the only daughter of my late father as I have the secret number my father gave me.

Now, I am presently living with my uncle who is taking care of my school and my uncle is very wicked to me. He has seized all my late father’s properties and sold them away without showing any consign to me. Now, I don't want him to know about the US$5,000,000:00 with the Bank that is why I am contacting you to give me and urgently assist so that I can instruct the bank to transfer the money to your account to enable me come to meet you in your country and start a new life.

My main reason of contacting you is because I don't want my uncle to know about the money because he may claim it and seize the money and I will not get anything. I am assuring you that this money belongs to my late father and it is safe, risk free and legal. the deposit is with the bank Let me know if you are ready to help me on this so that I can give you the detail information of the bank, and we reach an agreement on what will be your share.

Best regards,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 25-05-2019

Hello there, I got your contact from an online directory and I have a proposition that may be of interest to you. I have a friend whose father is a former minister in the Nigerian government. During the period when her father was a minister, her dad used his office to amass lots of wealth through kickbacks from oil and aviation contracts. He is currently facing problems with the current administration and all his assets have been seized locally. He has also been restricted from traveling abroad.

Fortunately for him, he has a high value asset in Europe that has not been seized yet and he wants this asset moved and secured ASAP. He prefers for it to be invested into projects that can yield high returns. His daughter (who is my friend) has asked me to help her look for a reputable businessman who can accommodate and invest this fund discretely on behalf of the family. I am contacting you on the basis that you would be willing to help us. Of course you will also be generously rewarded for your efforts so it will be definitely worthy of your time. Please let me know if you are interested so that I can give you more details.

Regard,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 01-06-2019

Hello there, I got your contact from an online directory and I
have a proposition that may be of interest to you. I have a
friend whose father is a former minister in the South African
government. During the period when her father was a minister, her
dad used his office to amass lots of wealth through kickbacks
from oil and aviation contracts. He is currently facing problems
with the current administration and all his assets have been
seized locally. He has also been restricted from traveling
abroad.

Fortunately for him, he has a high value asset in Europe that has
not been seized yet and he wants this asset moved and secured
ASAP. He prefers for it to be invested into projects that can
yield high returns. His daughter (who is my friend) has asked me
to help her look for a reputable businessman who can accommodate
and invest this fund discretely on behalf of the family. I am
contacting you on the basis that you would be willing to help us.
Of course you will also be generously rewarded for your efforts
so it will be definitely worthy of your time. Please let me know
if you are interested so that I can give you more details.

Regard,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 04-06-2019

Another of the same last-name routines.

Quote: It is good to be in contact with you.

The United Kingdom's Treasury Department receives over £10bn every
 year from unclaimed estates; forgotten funds; abandoned shares
 and dormant accounts because beneficiaries of deceased families
 are not being located to lay claim to funds left in the bank.

This letter is a final warning notice regarding the death of my
 Late client Edward,wife and only daughter while on holiday at
 Louisiana USA in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina
 disaster. According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46
 of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent
 amendments). My late client's bank has issued me a Final written
 notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 days or have his
funds declared UNCLAIMED and sent into government treasury.

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London
 for a long time. There were some of his properties put out for
 sale before his death,for which payment has since been made. The
 proceeds of the sale is deposited into his local account here. I
 found your name in some of his documents and that is why I
traced your email through an advanced search.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last-name with my
 late client. I want to know if you are in anyway related to my
 late client. I await your prompt response,

Regards,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 13-06-2019

I got your details from an online directory and having been motivated by your personal status, I decided to approach you for a possible partnership in a multi-million dollar project in crude oil trading. The company I work for is Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola, Liason office in Johannesburg, South Africa. We have urgent need for 2 million barrel of Crude Oil per month for 12 months (1 year) from MINPET (ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM).

As one of the Company Executive Administrators and Director, I’m directly in charge of crude oil purchase in our company. Also, I have the responsibility of looking for a crude oil licensed agent with the ANGOLAN MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM (MINPET), in other to make this business possible. This is so because MINPET does not sell their product directly to end-buyers, but through their approved licensed agents who acts as their sales agent/middle man between them and their buyers.

My proposal is this, that we (me and you) work together to get the MINPET license in your name or that of your Company, which will authorize you to be a Licensed agent for purposes getting the oil from MINPET and releasing same to my Company, Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola .   The allocation the Crude Oil to you or your company gives us the privilege to operate as the first lifter of the crude oil from the block. This attracts USD$4.00 discount per barrel to the us. The USD$4.00 is our (lifter) entitlement MINPET. Also selling to my company entitles us to USD$2.00 per barrell.

As we are going to be lifting 2 Million barrels per a month from the block. The USD$4.00 discount from block sums up to USD$8 Million per a month, and the USD$2.00 from  Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola comes to USD$4 Million per a month. This will make a total of USD$12 Million grossearning/income to our group per a transaction per month. On equity sharing ratio, both of us will be netting a total USD$12 Million as profits monthly. These proceeds (commission) will be shared equally on equity between us at the end of every sale operational, monthly.

I will assist you step by step in the process leading to securing the Oil license from MINPET and thereafter introduce you to our company for the signing of all the sales agreements with the (SINGAPORE REFINING COMPANY) being the end buyer.Once this is acceptable to you, I shall involve an Attorney who is well versed in Oil and Gas industry to assist us with the relevant documentation and give the transaction the legal backing it deserve as I do not want us to go against any law in any way.

Please note: My intentions to profit from this operation should be kept CONFIDENTIAL between the two of us. It is against my work ethics to profit from my company’s dealing with MINPET but I have seen this as a good opportunity for me to save enough money against my retirement hence my decision to source for a partner who can work with me in this regard.

Contact me if you are interested in this deal, so that I can give you further details.

Best Regards,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 22-06-2019

This is a new one to me.

Quote:INSPECTION UNIT
Harts-field-Jackson Atlanta International Airport .

Dear,

I am the Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Harts field International Airport Atlanta Georgia  During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under i ship forwarder was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for  Non Inspection Fees. 

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $7M to $10M each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment they are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension:  W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.) Approximately,

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation  office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.bProvide your Phone Number full address, name of nearest Airport around and other details or

disregard. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shippers have abandoned it and ran away. We will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.Or I can bring it by  myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50% before proceeding.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 18-08-2019

ATTN: Beneficiary,

The United Nations Security Council, hereby receives your payment with reference number#.MAV/UNO/WBO/LM-05-371 amounting to US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). This council was set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide, responsible for verification, investigation and recommendation of overdue unpaid funds. We want to officially notify you that your funds valued at US$10,500,000.00, being payment for your Overdue Inheritance/Contract entitlements has been programmed to be transferred to a Bank Account in your country, following series of documents tendered by your Representative Mr. David N. Leeson, and your Attorney Barrister Paul Swazee, of J. Swazee & Associates.

They have presented a "Power of Attorney" duly signed by you in which was clearly stated that due to some inevitable circumstances beyond your control (ILL HEALTH) that you will not be able to finalize this payment yourself, thus appointing Mr. D.N. Leeson to act on your behalf. All transfer documents have been forwarded to the Office of the Minister for Finance for final endorsement and are mandated to be concluded in a few days from now. Please call the customer service with this  email address you are contacted with , for any further change, quoting the above file reference number and within 48hrs, as no change of information will be effected after transfer of funds. As a matter of urgency, we need a re-confirmation from you if the said Man and Attorney are your True Representatives, before we proceed to issue final payment release order. Find below the account information they have presented for the transfer;

A/C Name: King Tulip Realty, Inc.,
Bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank,
1 Chase Manhattan Plaza,
New York , NY.10081
Bank Routing #:021000021

We look forward to your swift response.

Yours Faithfully,
Director for Special Duties.