TV Girls Babe Shows Forum
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Printable Version

+- TV Girls Babe Shows Forum (https://www.adultchannels.uk)
+-- Forum: Remainin' Ledgers (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Other Subjects (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc (/showthread.php?tid=518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 07-10-2014

The is the first one I've had for a while.

Quote:Dear Friend,
I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Country email domain Directory, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
lf you willing to show me your Trust and Honestly i think i will be able to work with you. To make this clear to you i will cover the expense from my side before the funds leaves to your country.
I am Francis Baxter. I am a Lawyer/ Attorney at law based in United Kingdom, am a solicitor to Mr Lee Kunagle a German who owned a private business school and also a German property magnate who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (with his 37-year-old wife and son Michael).
I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence to assist in distributing the funds left behind by my client. which I helped him to deposit in a leading Finance Company here in United Kingdom Since he is no longer alive at the time of depositing the money the finance company was not aware that the consignment contain money. Being his attorney here, The finance company has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary to the consignment, otherwise the consignment would be CONFISCATED since nobody has come forward to lay claims on the consignment. since his death My search for his relative was not successful and My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my client.
So that the consignment can be deliver to you and we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be handed by me, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
I will appreciate if you can let me have the following to back up my claim, 1. FULL NAME 2. COUNTRY ADDRESS 3. OCCUPATION 4. PERSONAL DIRECT CELL PHONE 5. AGE
This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,I assure you that this is a risk-free business.A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this mail would be appreciated, while I await your prompt response.
Please contact me to indicate your interest.
Sincere Regards,
Francis Baxter. (Barrister at Law)

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 09-10-2014

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations to Central Bank to pay 48 scam victims $900,000 USD (Nine Hundread Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $900,000 USD compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja the Capital of this Country Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the Nigerian scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 48 victims of this operators $900,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank Nigeria as the corresponding paying bank is ZENITH BANK PLC.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 21 Beneficiaries

has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 27 left to be paid the compensations of $900,000 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who claimed to be the ATM Director CBN who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for security and possible consideration.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to alleviate and redeem the image and past wounds of foreigners and firms who were defrauded, scammed and abandoned by this syndicates to slight down our dignities to international communities.

Many banks have been in bankrupcy today, Universal firms, Companies and individuals due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, investigation have shown that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims after collecting their money falsefuly, many committed suicide and others living by the grace of God.

With the sanity presently at hand, we have over 500 convicts at hand, 300 in kirikri prisons while many are still awaiting trail while We still fetch for others who feel they are wise and hope that you will be our friend by giving us more information as per clue in apprehending them.

You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options you Choose, DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS.

I shall reply you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 10-10-2014

I see these have really started up again.

Quote:Dear Sir,

I am writing from Libya as the wife of late Col. Abdel Fatah Younis who was shot dead during the civil war in Libya. My late Husband was loyal companion and a business representative of President Muammar Al-Gaddafi. Residing and working in Tripoli Libya as the chief Auditor In Charge Of The Foreign Remittance Unit (Central Bank of Libya)
This was as a consequence of his cross carpeting from the previous regime to the new administration. My husband was a fearless and vocal activist who stood firm on his feet and opposed to a large extent Col. Gadaffi"s Administration on what he termed Gross Misconduct on the part of the former president.
The late president in collaboration with my husband moved a huge amount of money and gold bar from Libyan Central Bank before their assassination during the civil war. My husband was told to lodge the money and gold on behalf of the president for the purchase of Ammutions and building a big project which my name was used.

I need your urgent assistance to stand as my partner, sponsor,fund manager and contractor whom we awarded contract of purchasing things from your country for building project to claim the fund. Note: we are going to use the medium Execute this Project by presenting a big project Portfolio or of buying products of any kind from your country to move the funds gradually and freely, as many Countries have money restrictions and different laws about huge fund coming inn. I will give you full details on how to execute this business and the amount involved and the percentage which you will take for your assistance.

For the purpose of clarity, I will ask you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest wisely for the benefit of both of us.

The total amount which was moved out of Libya will be specified to you in my next message.

The total amount which was moved out of Libya will be specified to you in my next message and the Quantity of the Gold Bar.
COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS/AVAILABLE FOR BUYER:
Commodity : Refined Gold (Au)
Form : Gold Bar/Bullion Form.
Purity : 96.5% purity
Carat: 23 carat +plus
Quantity: Will be specified in the next message
PRICE = We offer/Less 20% discount of LME on the day of purchase for any reliable buyer(International Market

Having said this, i want to make it clear to you that for us to conquer this project, we have got to make a formidable force. This force is all about determination, dedication, transparency, absolutely honesty and truthfulness. Any relationship, especially a business relation ship that lack any of the above ingredients, their aim will fall like a pack of badly arranged cards.

We shall discuss your handsome commission/percentage on my subsequent message.
I await your urgent communication

Email and respond to my yahoo email for more details .

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 16-12-2014

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Office of Border Patrol
Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C.
From The Desk of: Roger Sherwood
Chief of the Border Patrol

Attention: Beneficiary

I am pleased to inform you that your ATM Card worth Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5m) sent from Nigeria as part of your overdue payment/funds was returned to our office last week from Atlanta, Georgia where it was held due to one unavailable document. According to the information reaching my desk today, the ATM Card was returned due to your failure to pay the necessary charges required by the delivery company to enable it pass through the security agency.

However, after due investigation was conducted, I found out that your ATM Card was stopped unnecessarily. Georgia office told us that your ATM Card has no INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT that was why you were told to pay huge amount of money which you did not pay. But after further investigation, it was very clear that your ATM Card has the INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT attached to it therefore you will no longer pay the money you were asked to pay then. Now the only money you are required to pay is $90 only billed for NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE to clear your file so that you can receive your ATM Card without further delay. Note that the Nigeria customs will process the CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and send it to us as soon as you send the money to them to enable us release your ATM Card.

Kindly reconfirm your full name, home address, I.D and direct/cell phone number so that your ATM Card will be dispatched to your preferred address immediately you send the fee to them without any delay. Be rest assured that your ATM card will be dispatched to the address you provided as soon as you send the fee for the document. Secondly, be rest assured that there will be no delay on your ATM card delivery after you send the money and the clearance document is been issued in your name by the NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE AUTHORITY.

For more information about me, kindly visit our website. http://www.cbp.gov/about/leadership/assistant-commissioners-office/border-patrol

You can also contact me.

Awaiting your timely response with the above stated details.

Regards,

Roger Sherwood

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 17-01-2015

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am barrister Sam Binks, a legal practitioner and the personal attorney to Mr. Richard Blanchard who died on July 28, 2010 in an air crash with her wife on his business trip to PAKISTAN with other passengers on board which confirmed 152 People killed in a plane crash.I strongly believe that my client has no living kin to inherit all his properties,but I make several research in their embassy locate any of my clients extended relatives but all my effort was unsuccessful.

I have contacted you as a reliable person to assist in repatriations the money and property left behind by my client before confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the fund is deposited.The bank have officially notified me that the account will be confiscated after five years if not claimed by any living next of kin and we have just few months left.I have not been able to locate any of the relatives for more than four years now.So I seek your consent to present you as the real next of kin to my late client so that the fund can be paid to you.

However,I promise to assist you to secure all the legal documents that will serve as an instrument of evidence to back up any claim we may make. I require your utmost co-operation to enable us see the successful completion of this deal. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of law. Please gets in touch with me on this my private email address with your personal data including full Names, contact address and phone #.

Awaiting the above details to enable us proceed further immediately.

Regards,
Sam Binks.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 19-03-2015

Nice to see haven't been forgotten. Cool

Quote:Inquiry For Investment In Your Country

My name is Mr.Jason Ward, Libya Base in Tripoli. I am
former treasury to Minister for Oil and Finance on the National
Transitional Council, but presently I'm here in UK (United Kingdom
London). Due to the crises that going on in Libya, that why am
consulting you for my personal investment plan which I would like to
discuss with you and know the possibility of how we can co-operate and
work together to carry it out as business partner; which I believe it
will be beneficial to both parties if handled with honesty. If you
have idea of any business in your country where we can invest the sum of USD$22.5 Million,

However due to the crises in my country Libya Tripoli,
I find it necessary to diversify my investments to outside my country
to safe guard against the future of my family.

For your kind assistant, I'm willing to offer you 30% of the total amount for your assistance,
while the balance shall be my capital investment in your country when we come over.
I actually needed your assistance as my present state of health will not
allow me to do this alone. I am currently in UK taking treatment.
I pray my state of health should be in good condition and meet with
you in your country to know how you are efficiently handling the great
project am offering you.

I am expecting to read from you soon,

Best Regards,
Mr.Jason Ward

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 24-03-2015

Attention: Beneficiary,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,this is by virtue of it's nature as being confidential am assuring you that all will be well at the end of this profitable transaction. I am a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to Mr. Richard Blanchard who died on July 28, 2010 in an air crash with her wife Mrs. Lilla C. Blanchard on his business trip to PAKISTAN in An Pakistan Airline with other passengers on board which confirmed 152 People killed in a plane crash (May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen).I strongly believe that my client has no living kin to inherit all his properties,but I went ahead and made several research to their embassy in other to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all my effort proved unsuccessfully. You can confirm the whole truth from the link below;
http://english.sina.com/world/p/2010/0728/331293.html
I did all that to be truly sure of the fact.I have contacted you as a reliable and reputable someone to assist in repatriations the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,valued at about US$25 Million.The bank has officially notify me the account will be confiscated after four years if not claimed by any living next of kin and we have just about few months now.Moreover,I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for three years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$25 Million Dollars can be paid into your nominated bank account.You and I will share the money in this mode,45% will be for you and 45% shall be for I while 10% shall be map out for any expanse that might incur in this transfer.
However,I promise to assist you to secure all the legal documents that will serve as an instrument of evidence to back up any claim we may make. I require from you is honest co-operation to enable us to see that this deal come to success. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of the law.
Please gets in touch with me with your personal data below;
1). Full Names:.............
2). Contact Address:............
3). Age, Sex & Marital Status:........
4). Telephone & Fax Number:...........
5). Occupation:..............
Awaiting for the above information to enable us proceed further.
With regards,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 25-04-2015

UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
280 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-A
NEW YORK NY 10017
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT U NIT
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027

ATTN :BENEFICIARY,

REMITTANCE OF $10.7 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS

We have actually been authorized by the appointed UN secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS monetary unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay of your contract payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your money into their private accounts, to forestall this, security for your funds Was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) and your transfer access code (T.A.C),this will enable only you have direct Control over this fund, and we have also agreed with the Presidency that we will handle this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the central bank of Nigeria.

It is on this note that I BAN KI-MOON the Secretary-General UNITED NATIONS contacts you. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this medium to notify you that you Have been AWARDED this GREAT CONTRACT and a total sum of $10.7 Million USD (Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) we are happy to inform you that based on our ecommendation/instructions; your entire Inheritances fund has been credited in your favor through our overseas paying bank

Please if I reach you this time as I am very hopeful, endeavor to Contact Rev. (Dr) Steven Young Director International Audit unit, United Nations Liaison Office in West Africa region, Nigeria; and immediately Provide the following below information :

(1) Remittance Code (*KC11215#)
(2) Full Name and Address
(3) Telephone Number
(4) Age
(5) Occupation
(6) Present Country

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO FURNISH DR. STEVEN YOUNG WITH YOUR CORRECT CONTACT ADDRESS AND A CARD OF IDENTIFICATION TO AVOID DELIVERY/TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO A WRONG PERSON.

We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment
effectively..

Once again congratulation!!!
CONGRATULATIONS.
UN SECRETARY-GENERAL
BAN KI-MOON

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 20-07-2015

Attention: Beneficiary,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,this is by virtue of it's nature as being confidential am assuring you that all will be well at the end of this profitable transaction. I am Barrister Jay Khaki, a legal practitioner and the personal Attorney to Mr. Richard Blanchard who died on July 28, 2010 in an air crash with her wife Mrs. Lilla C. Blanchard on his business trip to PAKISTAN in An Pakistan Airline with other passengers on board which confirmed 152 People killed in a plane crash (May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen).I strongly believe that my client has no living kin to inherit all his properties,but I went ahead and made several research to their embassy in other to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all my effort proved unsuccessfully.

I did all that to be truly sure of the fact.I have contacted you as a reliable and reputable someone to assist in repatriations the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,valued at about US$25 Million.The bank has officially notify me the account will be confiscated after four years if not claimed by any living next of kin and we have just about few months now.Moreover,I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for three years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$25 Million Dollars can be paid into your nominated bank account.You and I will share the money in this mode,45% will be for you and 45% shall be for I while 10% shall be map out for any expanse that might incur in this transfer.

However,I promise to assist you to secure all the legal documents that will serve as an instrument of evidence to back up any claim we may make. I require from you is honest co-operation to enable us to see that this deal come to success. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of the law.
Please gets in touch with me on this my private email address with your personal data below;

1). Full Names:.............
2). Contact Address:............
3). Age, Sex & Marital Status:........
4). Telephone & Fax Number:...........
5). Occupation:..............

Awaiting for the above information to enable us proceed further.

With regards,
Barrister Jay Khaki

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 30-07-2015

Greetings,

Kindly Accept & Acknowledge my Proposal!

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you to inform you about this notification but because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands.However, I have already sent you this same letter one month ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you, hence i am constrain to reach you through the Internet which has been abused over the years.I wish to notify you again that your name was mentioned as heir to the sum of 5,600, 000.00 sterling pounds. In the last testament of our deceased client name now withed.I and my team of the Heir Hunters Company in the United Kingdom are detectives assisting distant relatives of people who have died with or without making any official will.

As the heir hunter’s team of detective, the race is now on for us to track down the often distant relatives in line for a windfall. We came across your profile and email while searching through genealogy database.Note as the heir hunters our aim is to assist people claim there lost relative fortune instead of the government or Bank MDS to use the money to in reach their treasury.Please send an acknowledgment email to enable us process your inheritance with all due verification process.

I look forward to hearing from you.