TV Girls Babe Shows Forum
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Printable Version

+- TV Girls Babe Shows Forum (https://www.adultchannels.uk)
+-- Forum: Remainin' Ledgers (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Other Subjects (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc (/showthread.php?tid=518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Black Dog - 19-01-2013

It's a pity some of this stuff isn't true. Rolleyes

Quote:From The Desk of: Mr. Fares D.Noujaim
Bank of America.
Branch Offices New York
1680 Broadway, New York.
NY 10019, USA.
Vice Chairman on Investment Banking
Director, Credit Control Dept.

Attn: The Beneficiary,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE.

We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund telegraphic Transfer through our bank, Bank of America, New York, to your bank account, which has been officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss (WBS) to credit the sum of US$18.5 Million into your bank account.

Note that I have started processing your payment and every thing concerning the immediate remittance of your funds will be carried out within the shortest possible time from the time we received your? Below needed information.

Also be informed that the Governor of Bank in London (BL) will sign on your payment advice and a copy of the advice will be sent to the World Bank in Swiss for some record purposes. Meanwhile your information and your full contact details were received from our research manager, Barr. Paul Peterson on your behalf to FRB for immediate release of your fund

This fund was part of the lodged Late President Saddam Hussein of Iraq discovery fund with World Bank of Switzerland, which the Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to 700 hundred thousand people in America, Europe & Asia in other to help improve their businesses.

Therefore, reconfirm the aforesaid information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liable of any fund credited into an unknown account.

These are the information we needed to be reconfirmed by you.

1.Your Full Bank Account Details
2.Your Direct Cell or office phone to reach you
3.Your address of locations
4.Your full name

Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to me the above information to enable me use it to process your bill of payment.

Your quick response shall be mostly appreciated; all your response should be directed through our alternative email address for the immediate attention of the credit control department.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Fares D. Noujaim.
Vice Chairman, Director, Credit /Telex Department.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 31-01-2013

FROM THE DESK OF MR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2013
YOUR REF:.................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/013
CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Lamido Sanusi the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR LAMIDO SANUSI.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 03-02-2013

I stopped getting these emails and then suddenly they've started up again. Rolleyes

Quote:Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC
ROBERT S. MUELLER,

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Delivery Company website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name: GERALD D. WARNER FedEx Tracking number 875777537332 (www.fedex.com)

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $200 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $200.00 only.

John Williams (ATM Card Center Director)
Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Business District,
Cad astral Zone, federal
Capital Territory,Nigeria.

Do contact John Williams of the ATM Card Center and furnish him with your details as listed below:

FULL NAMES: ____
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: ____
TELEPHONE NUMBER: ___
EMAIL ADDRESS: ___

On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $200.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,
DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with John Williams of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 05-02-2013

YOUR COMPENSATION FROM UNITED NATIONS 2013
Attn Beneficiary,

We are writing to notify you that United Nations (UN) after series of meetings for the past 3 days which just ended today. This email is to all the people that have been a victim, Flood disasters, Earthquake in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS IN Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate you with the sum of $800,000,00usd, for self support.

And includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract, inheritance & lotto sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we contacted you.

Stop any further communication with your local representative or any officials, department whom may call you or email concerning this payment of your fund $800,000,00usd Contact Ambassador James Knight of United States of America in Benin Republic as soon as possible.

You are advised to contact our representative in Benin, Ambassador James Knight of United Nation in Benin Republic to send you, your ATM MASTER CARD $800,000,00usd, Which you will be withdrawing $5,000usd every day from any atm machine over there in your country, contact Ambassador James Knight Today to avoid delay, Send him 1. You full Name, 2.Address, 3.Phone, 4.Age,5.Your ID 6.Occupation.

Contact Ambassador James Knight , He must send your ATM MASTER CARD $800,000,00,usd to your address as you will provided, .This is urgent Call Ambassador James Knight, Hoping to hear from you as soon as you received your card. you as soon as you received your card.

Regards,

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 07-02-2013

Re: Transfer Confirmation/payment.

Dearest,Beneficiary.
How are you i hope fine, i have email you severally and wish to inform you that your fund and file of payment
was brought to our desk for immediate release of the sum of
$10.5Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak on phone or write
back to us.However,One Mr Jonathan visited our office,with a
Beninios lawyer with application of claim over your USD$10.5Million
dollars with the financial institution.Clamining that you are dead.
Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if you are still alife or dead and let us know if this man is really
from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying wrong person.
Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed
to fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department,to process your payment. Therefore, if you
are really serious and willing to receive the first $10.5Million dollars through ATM CARD
delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete
this your long awaited fund,via over night delivery of the atm card or transfer to your Account.
Since the Payment transfer and delivery fee is $190 in my concerted efforts to
actualize your fund payment with the convenient time schedule I will
raise $50, so I am expecting $140 from you today.
As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must assure you that
once you have provided to the Bank with their demands of the total $190, they would now
be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to you within 24hours
once they confirm this $140. YES, you must receive the delivery within
two working day, after you have send the $140.
if you are not willing to have your payment please dont reply and if you are willing please send the $140 so that
the ATM card containing your fund $10.5m will be sent and transferred to your Account without wasting any time.
Kindly make the payment through western union or money gram to below name and email the money sent details for
urgent pickup and subsent transfer of the fund to you:

1. RECEIVER NAME======= JAMES WILLIAMS,
2. COUNTRY=====LAGOS NIGERIA.
3. QUESTION=======IN GOD
4. ANSWER======WE TRUST
5. AMOUNT======US$140.00

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment
left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit
it.I believed We do business each day with an absolute commitment to ethics,honesty and
(PLEASE NOTE: REPLY BACK WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FULL ADDRESS FOR URGENT CONCLUSION RECONFIRMATION)

Am waiting for your urgent response.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Black Dog - 06-04-2013

Good day,

I am Mr. LAURENT EYADEMA from Republic of Togo. I am the second son of Gnassingbe Eyadema the late President of Republic of Togo, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this letter may cause you, I and my father deposited our family life treasure during his reign as the president of Republic of Togo on the 18/10/2004 with TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY LTD in Accra Ghana, because Ghana is the nearest country to Togo.

I and my father lifted this three trunk boxes which contains the Sum of $85 million US DOLLAR which we deposited with the above mentioned company in Ghana for salty purposes, After the death of my father I have decided to move this family life treasure to Miami International air port USA, the consignment is in the diplomats ware house there at Miami international air port USA, I arrived Ghana this January, before they ask me to get a Partner in your country to receive the boxes on my behalf, based on the Condition that the consignment is tagged diplomatic baggage.

I wanted the box to arrive before I will make contact In your country for someone who has a Godly mind and That can help me invest them to pick it up and assist Me to come over for further business plans, but due to The fact that there is a lot of internet scam and Fraudulent activities going in the world, that is why I have to move it to you in MIAMI for further delivery to you by the diplomat, so I want you to Avoid any doubting mind or fear of insecurity, Dishonesty and irresponsibility.

Please to prove my honesty and sincerity in the Subject matter; send me your fax and private cell Phone number for easy communication during the delivery of the consignment to you, but please you will have to keep it very confidential for both of us and in return to your kind assistant YOU WILL BE GIVEN 35% PERCENT SHARE OF THE FUND.

upon you reply to this massage then I will give you the contact number of the diplomat in MIAMI so that you can call him, and he is a republic of Ghana government approved diplomat he is there in MIAMI so that you can call him and tell him that you are my partner whom my consignment is to be delivered to, to enable him deliver the consignment to you immediately.

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response,

LAURENT EYADEMA

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 10-04-2013

I'm not getting this stuff so often now, but here's a good example! Rolleyes

Quote:United States of America Embassy
Address:General 2 Walter Carrington Crescent Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Attention:Beficiary

This is to bring to your notice about the due process of your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the United States Embassy and Federal ministry of Finance Nigeria thereby stopping the telex unit to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated Bank Account. As a result of this development, verification conducted by the newly appointed US Embassy and Minister Finance in conjunction with the Newly Appointed Member of Presidential Board of Trustee on Debt Verification Panel to contact you and let you Know that your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations. In-view of several efforts already made by us to contact you proved abortive. Based on the new Address submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a new contact address from Mr. Bill Carlton, to deliver your Payment into a new address as stated bellow:
100 Wellington Street West ,Suite 1200 , Toronto , Ontario , Canada , M5K 1J3 .The Sum of $5.3 Million US Dollars (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) should be paid to Mr. Bill Carlton,as your beneficiary/Partner.

(2) Please, confirm to our Bank/Office if you have instructed Mr. Bill Carlton, to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call Remittance on your behalf as your Partner.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract/Inheritance payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. Bill Carlton, To change your Residential Address to the following address stated below: 100 Wellington Street West ,Suite 1200 , Toronto , Ontario , Canada ,M5K 1J3.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. Bill Carlton, is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit to a new different address as your Partner. Because of the fraudulent activities going around the globe, The World Bank, United States Government and IMF advice the Central Bank not to contact you again regarding your Contractual Payment, which is why this Department (Foreign Fund Unit/Audit Department of the Dept Verification Panel Of Federal Ministry of Finance is now in charge of the Fund to be released to you through one of the Nominated Bank by World Bank , United States of America Government and IMF.

Therefore, if you had not authorized Mr. Bill Carlton, to claim this Contractual Payment on your behalf as your Partner, Kindly get back to us with the down listed information requested for re-confirmation /verification and for fast and swift release of the Fund to you without any Further Delay.

You are now required to reconfirm to us the followings
(1) Your Full Name:_______________(2) Residential Address:_______(3) Phone Number___________ Mobile Number #:________________(4)

Profession,______________ Age__________ and Marital Status:______________(5) Company/Business Name:__________(6) International

Passport/ID:______________________

You are advice to get back to the Federal Ministry of Finance on this with the Information quested from you and re-confirmation whether you instruct any One to get Your Fund release on your Behalf. As soon as this information is received by this Panel, you shall be instructed on how to get this Fund released directly to you from our Nominated Bank which has being endorsed by the World Bank and IMF Organization to make sure that your Fund is release to you.

NB: According to the instruction given from the World Bank, Federal Ministry of Finance and United States of American Embassy , you are kindly advise to call us for us to know you do not authorize any one to claim your fund on your behalf

Yours Faithfully,
Ambassador Jeffrey Hawkins

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - frederick titchbourne - 11-06-2013

From Daniel Chijioke
Foreign Remittance
International Bank of Africa
Togo

Dear,

PLEASE TREAT AS ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL.

My name is Daniel Chijioke, I am one of the Senior Managers in the bank I work for and I work under the Director of Foreign Exchange Operations (International Bank of Africa PLC). I am contacting you presently because I need your urgent assistance in a business transaction that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

I have the immediate need to transfer some money that has long been declared_UNCLAIMED_ by the Chairman and some members of the board of directors of our bank.

The money is the closing balance of one of our best customers ever, Leonard Lee Brown. I was his personal account officer just before he died in the ADC plane crash of 1997 in Abidjan. His closing balance in the bank, THIRTY million (US30M) has been tagged unclaimed because no relative came forward to make a statement of claim. We have no knowledge of a next of kin.

At this point I trust you can picture what the situation is like. We have strong proof that the chairman and the board of directors will keep most of the money for themselves and donate the remainder to a discredited military trust here in Togo. This invariably is an attempt to infuse more money into the acquisition of military equipment (arms and ammunition) for use in an already prostrate Africa.

This of course, is senseless, hence my mission. My colleagues and my self have made several attempts at locating persons that could be remotely related to Leonard Lee Brown and we have been doing this for about 4 years now. Right now I am almost alone in this enterprise and I have presently decided on moving the money to a foreign account. I am hereby soliciting your assistance and I will be very grateful if you will be willing to help in this regard. I have worked out a plan to handle this transaction in carefully followed stage. You will help by providing a safe bank account into which the money will be paid and you will stand, as a next of kin of Leonard Lee Brown I will provide you with answers to security question, which you will have to answer. I will also provide you answers to questions that only a person related to him will know. If you follow my instructions closely, we will successfully conclude this transaction in 14 working days.

Everything should be concluded on telephone and fax between you and the bank. For your participation you will be commensurately compensated with 25%, 5% is set aside to settle all expenses incurred by both parties. 70% will be kept on trust in your account proir to my arrival for the sharing. If you disagree, you should call me so that we discuss the compensation among other primary details. I make this proposal in trust and in good faith, therefore,if you are interested and you agree to assist me then contact me immediately you receive this email, there is a lot more to talk about.

Thank you and best regards,
Daniel Chijioke

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - drogue chute - 18-06-2013

SUBJECT:I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

DEAR SIR,

I AM JOHNSON SAVIMBI FROM ANGOLA.MY LATE FATHER GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF ANGOLA FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED,MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT JOSE EDUARDO DOS SANTOS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO COTONOU IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS "FAMILY TREASURE". SO THE COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU,BENIN.I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST.

PRESENTLY,I AM OUT OF ANGOLA.I AM NOW HERE IN BENIN UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) PROTECTION.I HAVE MY REFUGEE DOCUMENTS COVERING MY STAY HERE IN BENIN AS A POLITICAL REFUGEE FLEEING FROM POLITICAL PERSECUTION.I AM NOW IN THE REFUGEE CAMP SEEKING U.N PROTECTION AND SECURITY.SIR THIS IS URGENT INFORMATION THAT I AM GIVING TO YOU,PLEASE,HASTEN UP TO MAKE PROVISION FOR ME TO LEAVE THE REFUGEE CAMP IMMEDATELY AS THIS WILL SPEED UP THIS TRANSACTION.IT WILL ALSO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOHNSON SAVIMBI.
COTONOU BENIN REFUGEE CAMP

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 19-06-2013

Attention Honorable Beneficiary

Re: Fund Release Instruction US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar)

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the
International Monetary Fund and Central Bank of England, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/BOA-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank to direct the Reliance Bank London, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of America to disburse your due inheritance and contract payment valued at US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) in your favor.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive
Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09), Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202 and Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 2236, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate FCMB Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your fund into your Designated Bank account within the next 72hrs. All necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds
External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF) and Central Bank of England , we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this final quarter of year 2012. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact the Reliance Bank Reginal Head office London to finalize the transfer into your Bank account.

We wish to inform you to also re-confirm the following information before the Reliance Bank London will start the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Please send me the below Information which I will submit to the Transfer Department urgently to complete this transfer.

1) Full Name:

2) Full Address:

3) Your contact telephone

4) Occupation

5) Your Age

6) Country of Origin

I will expedite actions with the Bank to commence your fund transfer as soon as you confirm and send me the requested detail Information , I assure you the Inheritance /Contract fund will be released and transferred to your Bank account as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Maurice Williamson
Director of Debt Reconciliation