TV Girls Babe Shows Forum
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Printable Version

+- TV Girls Babe Shows Forum (https://www.adultchannels.uk)
+-- Forum: Remainin' Ledgers (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Other Subjects (https://www.adultchannels.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc (/showthread.php?tid=518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 21-10-2012

This is the first time I've received one of these for a month. I thought that they had stopped! Rolleyes

Quote:Financial Services Authority (FSA),
25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf,
London E14 5hs (Company No. 01920623)

FROM THE DESK OF LORD ADAIR TURNER,
Chairman, Financial Services Authority (FSA),
Direct Telephone: (44) 7017048247
Email: Test@wellingautobedrijven.nl

ATTEN: BENEFICIARY

Previously we have sent this notification which you are yet to respond. With reference to the recall of your funds, following the decision policy of the Government of Great Britain last week be informed that you were among the short listed beneficiaries to receive their entitlement via ATM MASTER CARD. The Federal Government has mandated the Ministry of Finance to pay all the affected Beneficiaries whose payments have been lingering over the past ten years till date. The Government decided to pay all the affected beneficiaries the sum of US $ 1.5 M each via ATM MASTER CARD. This method was adopted to evade unnecessary delays from the Ministry of Finance and some other Governmental Agencies.

We the Board of Directors, Members Committee of the British Ministry of Finance are aware of your winning prize. We write to remind you that we receive a report from BANK OF ENGLAND that you could not get your winning prize One Million Five Hundred USD right in your country, due to your Government strict rules and laws in your country banking system which prompt the BANK OF ENGLAND to call back your winning prize to UK. As per UK government rule

Under the stipulated enabling Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other Commonwealth States, any huge fund that has been found in our computer system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the Government of Great Britain and Wales. Our payment office will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine in any part of the world. For this singular payment purpose, you should resend across your current receiving details to forestall any mistake of issuing the ATM Card with the wrong information already submitted by lottery board director Mr. Brent Wood:-

1. Full name for activation of your ATM CARD
2. Phone and fax number
3. Your Receiving address
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Attach copy of your identification card or any vaalid Card

We urgently wait for your immediate response.

Congratulation

LORD ADAIR TURNER, CHAIRMAN,
FINANCEIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 22-10-2012

They really haven't stopped have they! Rolleyes

Quote:From the Desk of: Hon Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia (SAN)
Minister for Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Abuja Nigeria

I am Hon. Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia (SAN), Minister for Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract/inheritance payments.I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels, in line to foreign contracts/inheritance settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.Your name was among the people expecting their funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds.

I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and nu-tampered unless you reconfirm it with immediate effect. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received few days back from the Senate Committee on Contract/inheritance Payments on Foreign Debts to submit the list of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to release part payment of USD$9.1MILLION (Nine Million One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only) into your nominated bank account you will provide, following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS
(1) Immediately the sum of USD$9.1MILLION is release to you accordingly, you will pay USD$1M (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) into an account I will provide to you
after you have confirmed the transfer of the approved part payment into your nominated bank account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm-able in 3 working days.

(2) This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by my personal private email/telephone only, for security purposes, due to my position here as a minster.

(3) There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents and representative.

(4) You will be ready to pay official government mandatory fees: NOTARIZATION FEE AMOUNT IS USD$560, ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES USD$490, HANDLING CHARGES usd$375, TOTAL AMOUNT:$1,425 (One thousand four hundred and twenty five United state dollars only).

Mind you that due to the heavy problem deduction have caused to our banking system in the past, the Federal Government have stopped deducting money from any beneficiary approved fund. United Nation and World Bank Group also gave an instruction that in no occasion or circumstances should we practice deduction again. They also warned that if the banks are caught practicing deduction, The particular bank license will be ceased. Based on that, I feel that I should let you know about that on time, so you will not even make mention of that as regards to the Mandatory (USD$1,425), If you are OK with my conditions reply immediately let me advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay, as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the Seven days mandate given to me by the Senate committee, Immediately I hear from you, I will advice you on how to proceed further.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this part payment release into your bank account immediately.

I wait for your swift reply.
Mr. Henry Odein Ajumogobia, (SAN)
Foreign Affairs Minister

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 26-10-2012

Another one that goes on and on. Rolleyes

Quote:Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:
Dear Beneficiary,
Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the
secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3
days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is
to the tune of $16.5Million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials
who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and
some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an
attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your
end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.
The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations
and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate
to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck
Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to
you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to
have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the
likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have
two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?
ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you
will use to withdraw up to $5,000 per day from any ATM machine that
has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be
renewed in 4 years time which is 2016. Also with the ATM card you will be able to
transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes
with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even
if you do not have a bank account.
For Check: It will be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three
working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your
preferred option and would be mailed to you via FedEx. Because we have
signed a contract with fedEx which should expire in next three weeks you
will only need to pay $180 instead of $420 saving you $240 So if you
pay before the one weeks you save $240 Take note that anyone
asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a
fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other
person if you have been in contact with any.
Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $180.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And
we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs
after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.
Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of
Nigeria, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes,
custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $180.
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for
shipping your ATM card is $420 but because fedEx have temporarily discontinued the
C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international
shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees
reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $180 nothing more and no hidden fees
of any sort!
To effect the release of your fund valued at $16.5Million us dollars
you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery
officer Mr. Tim Cahill with the information's as stated below:
Your full Name..
Your Address:.....
Home/Cell Phone:........
Preferred Payment Method
Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your
package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of
everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not
receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the
payment for shipping.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Donna Story
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices
claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice
only to be in contact with Mr. Tim Cahill for the delivery of your payment
who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD
PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office
so we could act upon and commence investigation.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Jack Hacke - 27-10-2012

Dear Friend
I am David Edward the personal attorney and also the personal assistant on private related issues to Timipre Sylva the governor of Bayelsa State in the Niger/Delta region the bedrock of Nigerian oil,and also my client is the president of the Niger/delta movement.a movement established by the by the Niger\Deltans for the emancipation and total control of it natural resources.

Bayelsa state alone provides 70% of Nigeria’s total income and yet the people suffer a lot of hardship without social amenities that keeps you alive, due to this delimitating factor my client moved a motion to the lowerhouse of assembly with the support of his counterpart in other state within the Niger/Delta region that since the region provides over 70% of Nigeria’s basic income in total, they which to control the resources and everything that comes out from there, this motion was relayed before the president in the person of Dr goodluck Ebele jonathan after reviewing this he was not happy with my client, and he later refused that such bill should not be pass into law, and there from the case was taken to the law court for proper verification and justification. The case was going in our favor until the judge was murdered, and ever since the president has vowed to deal with my client with every inch of his power and to the very last point even to jail.It was time again f
or re-election the president frust

Just recently the 3 governors were arrested and detained it was a setup by Mr. President to frustrate every effort we put in place to actualizing our dream.

THE REASON WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU.
I am contacting you because we have an excess of $51 million us dollars ear marked for contract in our possession’s we seek your help in repatriating it to your country. we are doing this because a move to put my client in jail is already in progress and every step we take is been monitored by the federal government with security agencies every where.so we have no other option than to contact you.
WHAT YOU ARE TO DO
All you are to do is to just agree to follow our plan that you are a contractor who executed a contract in Bayelsa state and you have not been paid, that is all, every document to back you up will be provided by us to proof beyond reasonable doubt that it is true.
RISK FREE
I want to assure you that this transaction is hundred percent risk free you are not going to be involved in any questioning or interrogations,

YOUR BENEFIT
We have thought it wise to reward you with 28% and 2% for any charitable organization of your choice.

We will be very glad to read from you soonest,
Best Regards,
David Edward (SAN)

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 09-11-2012

Blah blah blah! Rolleyes

Quote:Good day , This is to acknowledge the receipt of message received form central bank of Nigeria for immediate release of your fund through Certified Master CARD ATM with our bank .I am pleased to confirm to you that we are through with your Electronic payment ATM MasterCARD the appropriate authorization making it legally acceptable for payment worldwide.which on receiving your Atm mastercard you can withdrawal your fund through any atm machine that dispense cash worldwide,and the value credited to your account. The payment in your account ATM masterCARD is value for US1.5 million issued in your favor by master card paying investment.The atm credit master card have been accorded the appropriate endorsement,neatly packaged making them ready for your collection. You are directed to travel down to our office in Lagos to collect the atm credit master card.Make your travel preparations and give us your travel itinerary,you have a period of Fifteen days to prepare and inform us. However,if you are indisposed to travel, then we may grant you the option of having the atm credit master card available to you in your contact address in your country by any first class accredited guarantee delivery arrangement, which delivers to your hand.please know that courier expenses will be paid by you. Make your proper decision and let us know so that we will arrange for your coming or the courier that will deliver it to your address.Upon the receipt of this message reconfirm me the following information. your mobile telephone, your home or office address where you will receive your card, a copy of identity. Congratulations!! I look forward to receive your response immediately. Yours faithfully, Mr.John Andy Johnson ECU/Foriegn operations Directorate

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 19-11-2012

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
ABUJA-NIGERIA.
Attn Beneficiary,

In regards to your fund transfer, we the entire members of the senate,Federal Republic of Nigeria has approved the above contract payment in your name to enable us conclude the final stage of your transfer before the 10th of December,2012.

The entire members of the SENATE has finalized in our last meeting with the President/commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay all the contractors being owed by all offices since 2001 till date.

You have to note carefully that the contents of the article of law established under the bank of Nigeria foreign transfer of page 67, cap 10 under paragraph 6, which state clearly that under no circumstance will a huge amount above One Million Dollars($1m) be remitted to overseas account without GNAB and such fund will be disbursed into government account as seized fund. This was the main reason why the fund has not gotten to your bank for many years now.

We in the senate have decided to release your long overdue funds{inherited funds} to you through your designated account on the provision of this Government Bond and have placed this decision of all this transferring documents at $105 (One Hundred and Five Dollars) only, which you have to send now so that the GNAB will be issued to you. Also be informed that the board has met today and endorsed the transfer, the process has began, as this decisions has been placed with all the top government officials involved on the transfer including the bank directors.

Therefore the bank board and other top officials are demanding for these government non assessment bonds (GNAB) belonging to our client which is you without which no transfer can be made. Meanwhile the Senate house has promised them that the gnab will be forwarded by you Which is necessary for record purposes.

We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent medium to advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $105 without any further delay.

Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of the movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100% guarantee to deliver the work as soon as your western union information gets to us through the senate president's private email address (senatordvdmark@live.com) as it is not less than 24-hours that the order was placed.

Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay if you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $105 only to make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during the delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and stamped before the fund credit to your bank account.

This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.

Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment information of $105 (One Hundred and Five Dollars) only on or before 10th of December,2012 as the closing date placed.The payment has to be made through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFR or MONEYGRAM.

This GNAB will show that the transaction was made through the full capacity of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance.

Use the information below for the payment of the $105 GNAB requirements:

Receiver name: Madueke Ignatius
Location/Address: Nigeria
Text question---gnab,
Answer----final

Make sure that the MTCN is forwarded to us as soon as you make the payment.Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.
As soon as you send the money,try and send the payment information(MTCN) to ensure speedy processing of your fund.

As soon as this is done, it will take only 24 hours for the fund to be credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your Bank herself.

Best Regards,

Dr. JOHN SPENCER
SENATE PRESIDENT
(Federal Republic of Nigeria).

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 08-01-2013

It's been quiet for a while. This is the first one I've had for a long time.

Quote:From Prof Dr. Mrs. Cecilia Wallace
Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF)
Address: 5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal Secretariat Complex,
Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area Abuja. Nigeria

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice
about the due process of your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Federal ministry of Finance, United States and the United Nation thereby stopping the telex unit to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated Bank Account. As a result of this development, verification conducted by the newly appointed Minister Finance in conjunction with the Newly Appointed Member of Presidential Board of Trustee on Debt Verification Panel to contact you and let you Know that your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations. Inview of several efforts already made by us to contact you proved abortive. Based on the new Address submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks
have just received a new contact address from Mr. Bill Carlton,
to deliver your Payment into a new address as stated bellow:
100 Wellington Street West ,Suite 1200 , Toronto , Ontario , Canada , M5K 1J3 The Sum of $10.5M (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) should be paid to Mr. Bill Carlton ,as your beneficiary/Partner.

(2) Please, confirm to our Bank/
Office if you have instructed Mr. Bill Carlton, to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call Remittance on your behalf as your Partner.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract/Inheritance payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. Bill Carlton, To change your Residential Address to the following address stated below: 100 Wellington Street West ,Suite 1200 , Toronto , Ontario , Canada , M5K 1J3.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. Bill Carlton, is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit to a new different address as your Partner. Because of the fraudulent activities going around the globe, The World Bank, United State Government, United Nation and IMF advices the Central Bank not to contact you again regarding your Contractual Payment, which is why this Department (Foreign Fund Unit/Audit Department of the Dept Verification Panel Of Federal Ministry of Finance is now in charge of the Fund to be released to you through one of the Nominated Bank by World Bank and IMF. Therefore, if you had not authorized Mr. Bill Carlton, to claim this Contractual Payment on your behalf as your Partner, Kindly get back to us with the down listed information requested for re-confirmation /verification and for fast and swift release of the Fund to you without any Further Delay.

You are now required to re confirm to us the followings.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile #:
(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status:
(5) Company/Business Name:
(6) International Passport/ID:

You are advice to get back to the Federal Ministry of Finance on this with the Information quested from you and re-confirmation whether you instruct any One to get Your Fund release on your Behalf. As soon as this information is received by this Panel, you shall be instructed on how to get this Fund released directly to you from our Nominated Bank which has being endorsed by the World Bank and IMF Organization to make sure that your Fund is release to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Prof Dr. Mrs. Cecilia Wallace
Chairman of Federal Ministry of Finance.

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Black Dog - 12-01-2013

This is pretty standard stuff, but I thought I'd contribute to this thread anyway.

Quote:Attention Beneficiary

This is to inform you that the united nation (un) / international
Monitoring Fund (Imf) National Financial Intelligent Unit (Nfiu) And Bank
For Internal Settlement empowered to contact all the beneficiaries who has
in one way or the order fail by paying some huge sum of money in other to
get their Fund transaction completed by transferring into your account
after spending huge amount of money till now you still haven't received
the fund/Contract.This payment shall be paid from Africa, America, Europe
or Asian Countries depending on beneficiary's geographical location,

The first Beneficiary in our payment record (Mr. John Maxwell) has
received his fund via Telex Wire Transfer last week. You can call (Mr.
John Maxwell ) for evidence.Meanwhile, a woman m/s
Malinda wills came to my office few days ago with letter, claiming to be
your true representative.here are information,s

Name Malinda Willis
Bank Name;Citi Bank
Bank Address;California . USA.
Account Number: 6503809428.

if this woman is not your representative,you requested to fill and send
this information,s for verification,purposes so that your fund valid 17.5
million dollars will be remitted into your Nominated bank account this
fund is as a result of contract payment on your behalf,

Note: that every arrangement of your fund transfer is concluded,
consequently you will oblige to pay $650 only for “transfer permit”. It is
compulsory.Mr. John Maxwell as well paid $650 to complete the transfer of
his fund.Please provide your existing Banking details for immediate
transfer of your fund as recommend below:

Your Full Name………………..
Your Direct Telephone Number………………..
Your Age/ Occupation………………..
Your Bank Name………………..
Bank Account Number………………..
Banking Routing Number or Swift Code………………..
Bank Address………………..
State……City…… Zip…… Code……

Note: upon the receipt of your Banking details , I will forward our
payment instruction to you to send the “transfer permit” fee of $650 via
Western Union Money Transfer to this office. Finally,if you need more
assurance on this payment, don’t hesitate to call me on my direct phone
number or call Mr. John Maxwell for more proof

reply as soon as possible you received this email

Best regard,
Governor

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - pressganged pete - 13-01-2013

From the Desk of the President
African Development Bank
122/124 Broad Street Lagos- Nigeria
Western African Unit

Attention:Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Donald Kaberuka and I am the President AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
BANK the world bank recently mandated us to release some over due funds to
22 beneficiaries world wide via a bank draft for the sum of
US$10,000,000.00(TEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) we have successfully
released funds to 8 beneficiaries from ASIA,EUROPE AND PART OF THE UNITED
STATE but recently we receive two different calls from two different people
stating that they are your next of kin and that you have been sick and
unable to obtain your funds for this reason they are your next of kin and
the draft should be issue to them and this two people provided two
different informations which really qualified this people as impostors,at
this point we want you to keep this information secret to your self pending
time your draft successfully get into your hand.

Meanwhile you are going to re-confirm your details to the TELEX DIRECTOR
in person of Rev Kampson T.Lars
you are going to
re-confirm your information such as YOUR FULL NAME,CONTACT
ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBER,CELL PHONE,AGE, to his email so that he can issue
your draft for the mention amount above and then hand over your draft to
the courier service and the courier service will only charge you $147 for
the delivery charges after this shipment will commence to you and in 24hrs
delivery will be make to your resident .Note that the world bank has
obtained all clearance document to the effect for shipment of your draft to
you the clearance document are the most vital document in the world of
today and they are ANTI TERRORIST AND ANTI DRUG CERTIFICATE that cleared
your draft from any governmental or private security agencies anywhere in
the world.

Contact the telex director immediately.

Donald Kaberuka

President African Development Bank

RE: Email scams - Requests for assistance etc - Obelisk - 16-01-2013

These things have really started up again. Rolleyes

Quote:I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Briggs for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 618 823465-001
Account name: Rob Anderson
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer Now youre new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER GODSON BRIGGS)

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name..........................................
3) Bank Address .......................................
4) Account Number....................................
5) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
6) Marital Status.......................................
7) Your Cell Phone Number............................
8) Your Fax Home Address.............................
9) Your Country.........................................
10) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!