•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Fantasy Village Show Diary
SOPHIA LEE on Wednesday 27 March at 22:00 GMT

Rock Chick College Girl

"I know - it's only rock n roll - but I like it!"
But even more, I like to be totally naughty and cheeky and sexy and perform a saucy rock chick striptease! As I am still at college I have to wear a short pleated skirt, button shirt, tie, and eye catching over the knee socks. When the headmistress is not looking, I'll slip on some rock gloves, make up, and non-regulation shoes. I may not get 10 out of 10 in maths, but I know how to help you get your rocks off! xxx

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!
SARAH ARNOLD on Thursday 28 March at 22:00 GMT

Sexy Girl in Catsuit

If you saw me on the street you would think I'm like the typical girl-next-door, sweet, cute and innocent. How wrong can you be! Tonight I'm going to show you a different side of me. I'll be wearing a sexy shiny black skintight zip-up catsuit, with sky-high stilettos Wink I'll show you that behind my pretty exterior, beats the heart of a very naughty and erotic girl! As I slowly perform my striptease in front of you, it's me who will be in complete control xxx

BECKY JANE on Saturday 30 March at 22:00 GMT

Naughty French Maid

I have always had a fantasy about being a naughty sexy maid and this show gives me the perfect opportunity to indulge that fantasy. I'll be wearing a french maid style black all in one, with a white pinafore, black lace lingerie, black stockings and sexy high heels. Would you like me to come to your room and bend over to tidy the bed? Maybe you'd like me to be a bit more naughty for you? Mmmmmm.... that would be nice! After all, I am at your service Smile xxx

NONA on Sunday 31 March at 21:00 BST

Hot Cowgirl

Yeeehaaaa! Tonight I'm going to be a cowgirl for you - I'll be wearing white and red shirt, denim hot pants and kinky brown cowgirl boots. I'm in the mood for a roll in the hay, so I'll show you how naughty I can be by teasing you and slowly removing my outfit to reveal innocent white lingerie. I'll remove my bra and pose for you. One thing's for sure, I'm going to put the 'wild' into 'wild west' tonight Wink

BOW BETTS on Saturday 5 April at 22:00 GMT

Teasing Cheerleader

Give me a T! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me an S! Give me an E! That's what i'm going to do tonight - tease you. I'll use a mirror to tease you even more and I'll have a cute cheerleader dress on with a short flirty skirt which shows my cute panties as I perform and I can't forget to mention sexy high heels. This uniform makes me feel very naughty, so come along to this show and I'll play a quick game of naughty cheerleader and give you naughty flashes and an extra sexy performance just for you Wink

DANNI and ZOE on Monday 8 April at 22:00 BST

Special Two-Girl Show!

Seats are limited to this hot two-girl special live show, so secure your front row seat now!

Naughty Student and Strict Teacher!

What a naughty girl! She deliberately wore a very short skirt into a maths class and none of the boys could concentrate on their sums. Then she undid some buttons on her school shirt and even the teacher struggled to write on the blackboard. She needs telling off by a strict teacher!
Come and enjoy watching as a very strict teacher tells her off and then decides to embarrass her in front of the whole class. She will insist she undoes her clothes then does a striptease and will also help her remove her clothes one by one. But will this very naughty girl have her revenge? Don't miss a thing by grabbing a seat at the front of the class now!

This show is for VIPs only.
LAUREN WOOD on Tuesday 9 April at 22:00 BST

Seducing in Little Black Dress

Tonight we're going to have a date. I'll show you what I'd wear to catch your eye, and then I'll show you how I'd seduce you at the end of the evening Wink I'll be wearing a little black dress, with high knee black socks and shoes on high heels. After our date I'd take you home, sit you down and make you watch me as a I perform a slow, erotic striptease for you, removing each item of my clothing and black lingerie till I'm wearing just my little panties. xxxx

BECKY JANE on Wednesday 10 April at 22:00 BST

Provocative Police Officer

Tonight i'm in the mood for discipline, and i'm going to lay down the law. Do exactly as I say you naughty boys or I'm gonna take you in. Firstly, you're going to pay attention as I pose for you in my police woman's uniform which I'll be wearing it with sheer black stockings, a suspenders and kinky high heel shoes. I'm going to tease you by giving you flashes of my cleavage, panties and stocking tops, then i'm going to slowly remove each item, driving you wild in the process, till i'm wearing nothing but tiny panties and stockings xxx

NIKKI LEE on Sunday 14 April at 21:00 BST

Posh Rebel School Girl + Nude Aftershow

I go to a very exclusive, expensive private school where everyone is incredibly strict. Unfortunately that means it's also pretty boring. But tonight I found something very exciting and I would like to try it - a webcam, and I can tell you I'm in a rebellious mood! Wink

I'm going to go online and really let my hair down. I'll start by wearing my uniform - shirt, tie, skirt, naughty underwear (that I'm not allowed to wear in the school!) - As I get the taste for rebellion and let out my naughty side who knows what I'll end up wearing, or not wearing..... Wink

In my aftershow I'll take off my whole uniform and will perform some poses in nude to give you a good view and show you that I am a biggest rebel in the school!
xxx

CHLOE-LOUISE BODIMEADE on Monday 15 April at 22:00 BST

Naughty Secretary

Tonight I'm going to be your secretary, but I'm no ordinary secretary. All I want to do is please and impress you boss, and I think I've found the best way to do that. I want you to relax at your desk and let me take your mind off of work, I'll be wearing a black skirt and a slightly see through blouse, sheer black stockings and super high sexy patent black heels. I'll move closely in front of you, slowly removing my suit jacket, lifting my skirt and unbuttoning my shirt to reveal my black lace lingerie. I'll pose for you in my lingerie before unbuttoning my bra and giving you EXACTLY what you want to see..... Wink

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next