Elite Nights
I think Kandi Kay will fit in nicely at this channel, although Caty Cole and Lilly Roma must be significant losses.
(24-07-2014, 06:22 AM)johnny reb Wrote: I think Kandi Kay will fit in nicely at this channel, although Caty Cole and Lilly Roma must be significant losses.

I think Kandi Kay along with Delia Rose are making up for the losses, along with existing girls being really strong just now like Lucy, Yasmine and Olivia.
Studio 66 are moving to a new studio, so I think there's only one girl on tonight. Hopefully they should be back to normal tomorrow.
Just 2 channels for Studio 66 nowadays then, or 3 if you count in Golden Girls. I see that Xtreme Filth has been sold to Sin TV.
I see Ella Jolie returned after her stint at Sin TV. Did Studio 66 take any other girls back after Sin V folded?
Looks like a few new signings coming up at Studio 66, but probably not Linsey Dawn McKenzie as I think she's making 3 guest appearances, but hasn't agreed to join for any longer.
Linsey Dawn McKenzie said she's been signed up for one show a week.
There have been some dull nights recently. Too many of them. At least the new sets are a sign of something different.
The phones are out of order on Studio66 tonight. It looks like they are going to lose the whole night unfortunately.
Yes they had to wait until the morning to get it fixed. Never mind, these things happen. What's going on with the Cougars does anyone know? A few nights recently they haven't had anyone scheduled for that channel.