Honey Scott
Delicious Honey Scott tonight.HeartTongue

[Image: image-CE20_4DDEC303.jpg][Image: image-36A6_4DDEC303.jpg]

[Image: image-F115_4DDEC303.jpg][Image: image-4185_4DDEC2E1.jpg]

[Image: image-96D1_4DDEC2E1.jpg][Image: image-439D_4DDEC2E1.jpg]

[Image: image-D39B_4DDEC2E1.jpg][Image: image-6A2E_4DDEC2E1.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Red hot stuff.HeartTongue

[Image: image-239D_4DEA52CD.jpg][Image: image-E382_4DEA52CD.jpg]

[Image: image-77BC_4DEA52CD.jpg][Image: image-8C29_4DEA52CD.jpg]

[Image: image-9D45_4DEA52CD.jpg][Image: image-9282_4DEA52CD.jpg]

[Image: image-AF2A_4DEA52CD.jpg][Image: image-065C_4DEA52CD.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Looked hot.HeartTongue

[Image: image-3D99_4E008C1C.jpg][Image: image-9B5B_4E008C1C.jpg]

[Image: image-454C_4E008C1C.jpg][Image: image-5F7E_4E008C1C.jpg]

[Image: image-CA5F_4E008C1C.jpg][Image: image-2927_4E008C1C.jpg]

[Image: image-0279_4E008C1C.jpg][Image: image-E587_4E008C1C.jpg]
FAVOURITE BABES

Why the devil is Honey not on the BSTV website?Angry

I mean this is not good enough management from the webteam to not only not put Honey on, but they have not put Amanda Rendall on either. Despair totally of them.Angry
FAVOURITE BABES

Sad 
Have to say that Honey leaving babestation is total management incompetence.Angry Far better looking than say like Camilla, Lolly and Ava. Yet babestation had the nerve to treat her like crap and not give her very much shifts at all. This is disgusting that babestation can have this biased and pro OFCOM stance of how the show should be run with PIN protected channels like babestation extreme.Sad

The girls who get involved in that subsequently get more shifts and more air time too. Honey obviously did not want to do the extreme shows so her shifts and air time were more limited. I will be writing to babestation about this unequal and imoral treatment the producers gave Honey as it seems double standards to me.Sad

Hopefully she should now get a channel where she is given the recognition that she deserves and not have producers who obviously have an uncompetitive and disrespectful attitude like babestation have obviously had.Angry I'm telling ya that babestation have gotta change whether they like it or not as obviously i am pissed off how Honey has been treated.Angry

These glamour types seem to be given the evil eye by the producers and it's about time we told them who is boss. Know i do not call up, but am still a fan as i watch them and yes i do know when they are off their call. The producers have obviously treated us like mugs and fools when in fairness we are actually quite bright and do have an insight of what goes on.

Back to Honey i wish her the best of luck as i think babestation that have been the long servers of interaction deserve to lose her. No excuses it is just not good enough.Sad
FAVOURITE BABES

All lovers (like me) of the stunning Honey please know that she is off the scale ticklish. If you call just mention tickling her and watch her go from dominate sex goddess to very vulnerable.

She told me on Friday night she would get tickled for the right money. 

Anyone join me in a "tickle Honey" fund?? Would love to see that girl tied, stretched out and tickled Tongue
Spoke with Honey on the phone last night. I had her put her hands above her head like they were tied and her legs stretched out with her shoes off. I then told her I was running my fingers up and down her soles. She honestly could not handle it and was digging her feet deep into the mattress she was on.

The girl is off the scale ticklish. If anyone calls her just mention "tickle" and watch her reaction. Watching her get tickled would be well worth any price  Big Grin
Quick update on the super sexy Honey. Called her Monday nite and she tickled the sole of her foot with her shoe heel for about a second. Now anyone who knows this girl will realise that this is a major achievement for someone so afraid of tickling as she is.

She is on again Friday nite. Any tickle lovers out there would like to better that. Tongue
For all (like me) stockings lovers, the stunning Honey will be wearing sheer black stockings tonight (Sunday) on xxxpanded / Playboy chat channels. 
I actually have had a bet with her that callers will make her have her shoes off more than on through the night which will result, if I win on Honeys toes getting a tickle.
Any helpers to have her shoes kicked off please please give her a call tonight.