•  Previous
  • 29(current)
Cara Brett
Brettsy boobs & Brettsy boots. 

[Image: 2elrn]
Mornin' Mrs Brett. It's freezing. I've just made some PG tips though. [Image: sipping-tea.gif]

[Image: 2emao] [Image: 2emap] [Image: 2emaq]
Mrs Brett & Nicole Snow 2019 Calendar's Now Out / Angry Moon
I might send Mrs Brett some Revels for Xmas. I sent her some in 2015 or 2016, can't remember which and she ate them on screen when she was wearing her casual black beanie one day. Mrs Brett's bonus revels, bless.
Hello Mrs Brett, I hope you had a nice time at the Inglorious gig, bless.

[Image: 2mw2-] [Image: 2mw30] [Image: 2mw31]
Mrs Brett's seemingly deleted twitter after making it private and taking her follower count down to 6, all a few days after showing off some pics of her and a 55yr old dogtanian / 3 muskateers looking chap who she apparently loves and is starting a business with. Between this & hte steelymystery it's not very cara cara.

Thank the lord for Evelyn Bean & Abigail Burger!! Bless.
All the forums are saying Mrs Brett's shacked up with this guy - Jess Harnell (Wiki) - after splitting up with Nathan from the band Inglorious. I thought her & Nathan were just mates though. Most folks seem to be saying it's a sugar daddy type affair but ultimately, who is arsed either way.

That might be it for Mrs Brett or she might just do a Reede Fox & come back every other Xmas for 3 shifts then vanish again.

I had a blonde mate once that was with a much older guy who had hair like Jess Harnell's who was a roadie for pure bands, then she ran off with the Dragonforce singer guy who went solo. He also had hair like Jess Harnell's. Blondes - mint on the eye but no longevity.
[Image: image-54FA_5D3C8842.jpg]
Cara on Studio 66.

[Image: image-F9E1_607CF882.jpg]

•  Previous
  • 29(current)