Kira Kadey
I have the honour of starting a thread for Kira Kadey and here she is on Studio 66 Days on Saturday 26 August.

[Image: image-961F_59A19826.jpg]
[Image: 2dg-x] [Image: 2dg-y] [Image: 2dg-z]
Kira Kadey's well boner / "get in my bed!!!"

She should shoot some b/g with me for my own private collection. Or some CFNM. [Image: jumping0040.gif]

[Image: 2dm9t]

[Image: 2dm9r] [Image: 2dm9s]
Too fit.  Heart

[Image: 2dp-v] [Image: 2dp-w] [Image: 2dp-x]
Heart

[Image: 2dxdm] [Image: 2dxdn] [Image: 2dxdo]
[Image: 2dxdq] [Image: 2dxdr] [Image: 2dxds]
[Image: 2e1wj] [Image: 2e1wk] [Image: 2e1wl]
I actually emailed the guy from pure CFNM the other month saying like, put me in some videos fam (on the basis the site's full of old dudes with beer belly's n shit) but my man was like, well if you show your face you can go to the top of the list but if you wanna do scenes with no face showing then you'll have to wait or poss not get on.

I was like, bruv, if you can put me in a scene with Hanna Shaw, Victoria Summers or Tracey Venus or 2-3 others I forget right now, we can talk face, otherwise, if it's some next model, fucking, no face. Never got back to me and I've changed my number since. I'd show my face for Kadey though bro. Can't remember what email I give my main either now. #lengting
Kira Kadey can't be controlled, one of those Patsy Kensit in Lethal Weapon 2, Juliette & The Licks, Mallory Knox, freewheelin', fain, wisecrackin', tells em to fuck off and suck it, belle of the ball, rarseclart to the mother bastard all attitude all ass kinda beautiful train wreck tings. Fabulous.
Chun Li Streetfighter. The chick in 'Chocolate' gone glamour girl. Bad ass to the mof'uckin bone n that.