SIN TV
What do people think? It's got 2-3 of my favourites on and I like the sets, but they need to work on the web stream as seems to jump a bit here n there time lapse wise but overall I like it.
(05-04-2015, 03:18 AM)babe shows on sky Wrote: What do people think? It's got 2-3 of my favourites on and I like the sets, but they need to work on the web stream as seems to jump a bit here n there time lapse wise but overall I like it.

I think need sort out the web stream got shut the numbers of bottom of the screen
I heard that the owners are new people to this business but the production staff they have recruited are all ex-Babestation.
The official launch was last night. I honestly didn't see anything different to what the other channels do, except for the additional webstreams and they didn't work a lot of the time.
The streams seem to be OK now, but I agree there's nothing special to report about the new channel, from what I've seen so far.
The x-streams have been cut back from 4 to just 1, but when they had 4 they didn't use them anyway.
They seem to have plenty of girls signed up, that's for sure.
Sin TV broadcasts on Sky channel 942 (which was formerly Xtreme Filth).
The picture's impressive, you've got to say that. The main thing holding them back is they could do with another channel.
Tori Lee's left now, she's off to Xpanded and starts there on the 27th. Not that Sin TV have bothered to update their website.